Scaggsville

"Hey Lefties: Where Are Your [Kitty] Hats Now?"

122 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

Hey they tried, but it didn't work.

um what?

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

um who ..???

Nevermind... not going to get into another battle of wits with an unarmed poster... carry on. 

The folks on the right put Trump into the Oval Office months after his nature was revealed. The folks on the left ran Weinstein out of his company on a rail days after his was revealed. That's the difference that matters. Now, you might have a case if it turns out (as, actually, I suspect) that Weinstein's nature was an open secret.

If we get anything "good" out of this it will be that terrible people will find it increasingly difficult to hide their misdeeds. And we'll never have another Trump in office.

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Nevermind... not going to get into another battle of wits with an unarmed poster... carry on. 

Thank you ....

Get angry with someone else.

1 minute ago, Evil Yoda said:

The folks on the right put Trump into the Oval Office months after his nature was revealed. The folks on the left ran Weinstein out of his company on a rail days after his was revealed. That's the difference that matters. Now, you might have a case if it turns out (as, actually, I suspect) that Weinstein's nature was an open secret.

If we get anything "good" out of this it will be that terrible people will find it increasingly difficult to hide their misdeeds. And we'll never have another Trump in office.

Open secret that was covered up by the people that needed him for jobs.

Now see if more women come forward that he showered for.

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Thank you ....

Notice how he always makes it personal?

Then chides other posters for it.........

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Thank you ....

As soon as you subject someone else besides us to the abject stupidity of your posts :lol:

Oh, and annoyed is still not angry... 

Just now, mcorioles said:

Just seems like not a happy person.

You have something to say to me?  Then by all means say it to me... and I don't chide others for "making it personal"... I chide YOU for constantly whining about it and always pretending like you're the innocent victim.

Just now, banner1124 said:

You have something to say to me?  Then by all means say it to me... and I don't chide others for "making it personal"... I chide YOU for constantly whining about it and always pretending like you're the innocent victim.

Sorry tough guy........

As soon as you subject someone else besides us to the abject stupidity of your posts :lol:

Oh, and annoyed is still not angry... 

You always say that, but you annoy others with the anger.

Just now, stevez51 said:

Happy as can be... maybe you should work on making your posts more coherent and less on trying to diagnose someone through words typed on a page? :lol:

Now, off to ask another question that is so questiony that it requires 3 question marks :lol:

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

I know......then projects that onto everyone with an opposing view......supported by links.

Sorry tough guy........

I'm sorry as well... sorry that posters like you can't handle it when your inane posts are called out as such

I'm sorry as well... sorry that posters like you can't handle it when your inane posts are called out as such

Ok

Happy as can be... maybe you should work on making your posts more coherent and less on trying to diagnose someone through words typed on a page? :lol:

Now, off to ask another question that is so questiony that it requires 3 question marks :lol:

You know you try to do this all the time. Maybe if you didn't see my reply was to another poster and didn't need to step in, you could be on your happy way.

4 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Open secret that was covered up by the people that needed him for jobs.

Now see if more women come forward that he showered for.

Interesting how no one on the left ever seriously considered Weinstein for elected office. 

The guy's a sleazy Hollywood producer. Got it. Meanwhile, you guys thought the twice divorced, sleazy, self-admitted sexually abusing game show demagogue should be president. And you've rushed to the pu$$y grabber's defense ever since. That's the difference that the pea brains on the right can't seem to grasp.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, stevez51 said:

You know you try to do this all the time. Maybe if you didn't see my reply was to another poster and didn't need to step in, you could be on your happy way.

If on a forum like this we only ever replied to only the posters who replied directly to our posts there would be virtually nothing going on here.  You do realize that responding to whatever you want, whether it was directed to you or not, is exactly how a place like this works right?  Of course I knew your reply was to another poster, but that doesn't make the post any less stupid :lol:

Edited by banner1124

7 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Interesting how no one on the left ever seriously considered Weinstein for elected office. 

The guy's a sleazy Hollywood producer. Got it. Meanwhile, you guys thought the twice divorced, sleazy, self-admitted sexually abusing game show demagogue should be president. And you've rushed to the pu$$y grabber's defense ever since. That's the difference that the pea brains on the right can't seem to grasp.

Careful you might hurt steve's feelings :lol:

11 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

We see individual examples of hypocrisy all the time from all stripes. For example, the scumbag politician (but I repeat myself) recently who urged his mistress to have an abortion, all the while publicly professing a pro-life image.

Here's an example, in my view, of group hypocrisy.

Today is the one-year anniversary of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape. (I know. It feels more like 10 years ago.)

For days, Americans were subjected to an ongoing audio loop of a private conversation in 2005 between Donald Trump and the show’s co-host, Billy Bush. I don’t need to remind you what Trump said because anyone with a pulse can probably recite it verbatim. Some gals even have hats to commemorate Trump’s secretly recorded, indecent remarks.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/10/07/hey-lefties-where-are-your-pssyhats-now/

Trump was a despicable person then and he is a despicable person now. The hypocrisy is that because he has an R behind his name the party of "family values" has shown its true colors.

20 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

We see individual examples of hypocrisy all the time from all stripes. For example, the scumbag politician (but I repeat myself) recently who urged his mistress to have an abortion, all the while publicly professing a pro-life image.

Here's an example, in my view, of group hypocrisy.

Today is the one-year anniversary of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape. (I know. It feels more like 10 years ago.)

For days, Americans were subjected to an ongoing audio loop of a private conversation in 2005 between Donald Trump and the show’s co-host, Billy Bush. I don’t need to remind you what Trump said because anyone with a pulse can probably recite it verbatim. Some gals even have hats to commemorate Trump’s secretly recorded, indecent remarks.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/10/07/hey-lefties-where-are-your-pssyhats-now/

Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton....it's OK as long as it's one of them

Edited by boink

1 hour ago, boink said:

Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton....it's OK as long as it's one of them

I do like that people like you always complain about Clinton, yet constantly use him to defend Trump.  And when did Harvey Weinstein run for and get elected President?

Hilarious.  :lol:

12 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

Weinstein was making too much money to run ( and having fun exposing himself to women ).

Once again didn't vote for the guy but we are stuck with him as President. Once again a thread about someone else becomes a thread about Trump.