Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WKDWZD

Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to IQ test

107 posts in this topic

Just now, Rael said:

Every now and then you debate cogently and I pay attention but most of the time you, by your own admission, are just playing to get a reaction from the liberals. So, when you say something so incredibly silly, it isn't difficult to see why the main thrust of your argument gets lost in the mix. 

That's fine.

I don't agree though.

You see what you want to.

Long history of people taking digs on both sides.

Why are you singling me out?

He cussed me out on a thread now locked because of his antics. 

Trust  me if I insult someone it's because they have.

37 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Right out of the liberal playbook.

Turn a off hand joke into reality.

Nobody buys it anymore.

Just like the paper towel crap you guys tried to pull.

LMAO!!!! Joke? trump is serious. That's the part you don't understand.

12 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Poor Tillerson. Having to pretend this buffoon isn't a moron.

On the plus side, this cringe-worthy IQ business isn't quite as bad as the infamous "I have a good brain" comment.

They had these beautiful, soft brains. Very good brains.

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Why are you singling me out?

Well since you asked, there are two reasons. First, because your joke about the war was so incredibly ignorant in "the ugly American" sort of way that it reflects badly upon me just by association and secondly, as a conservative, silly arguments from someone supposedly on "my side" also reflect badly on me by association. 

1 minute ago, Rael said:

Well since you asked, there are two reasons. First, because your joke about the war was so incredibly ignorant in "the ugly American" sort of way that it reflects badly upon me just by association and secondly, as a conservative, silly arguments from someone supposedly on "my side" also reflect badly on me by association. 

Again their is a history there.

Not trying to offend but you're not seeing the whole picture.

There is a reason behind everything I post.

See... I'm being perfectly cordial to you.

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Again their is a history there.

Not trying to offend but you're not seeing the whole picture.

There is a reason behind everything I post.

See... I'm being perfectly cordial to you.

Fair enough. The Wizard sometimes gets under my skin sometimes too but the war comment made so little sense for someone over the age of 10 that I felt compelled to call it out. I try to be cordial with everyone as well but I also have one or two posters that cause me to stray from that ideal so I will just bow out now. 

ITK reached out to the geniuses at Mensa — which describes itself as “an international society whose only qualification for membership is a score in the top 2 percent of the general population on a standardized intelligence test” — and asked if they’d be willing to take Trump’s suggestion.

“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” said Charles Brown, the group’s communications director.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/354718-mensa-offers-to-host-iq-test-for-trump-and-tillerson

Let the test begin!

$20 on Rex

1 minute ago, ODENTON said:

ITK reached out to the geniuses at Mensa — which describes itself as “an international society whose only qualification for membership is a score in the top 2 percent of the general population on a standardized intelligence test” — and asked if they’d be willing to take Trump’s suggestion.

“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” said Charles Brown, the group’s communications director.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/354718-mensa-offers-to-host-iq-test-for-trump-and-tillerson

Let the test begin!

$20 on Rex

I'll put $20 on the custodian that sets up the chairs for the event. 

President Trump analyzed the possibility of running and winning the most powerful position in the world.  Mr Tillerson chose to be part of his administration.  Hmmmm!

36 minutes ago, Rael said:

Fair enough. The Wizard sometimes gets under my skin sometimes too but the war comment made so little sense for someone over the age of 10 that I felt compelled to call it out. I try to be cordial with everyone as well but I also have one or two posters that cause me to stray from that ideal so I will just bow out now. 

Different political opinions do do that sometimes, but if I went on an insulting tirade every time someone posted something I didn't agree with ... well, there just aren't enough hours in the day. ;) 

Peace. :)

20 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Different political opinions do do that sometimes, but if I went on an insulting tirade every time someone posted something I didn't agree with ... well, there just aren't enough hours in the day. ;) 

Peace. :)

Maybe you are disagreeing with too many people... :D

Edited by Rael

8 minutes ago, Rael said:

Maybe you are disagreeing with too many people... :D

Oh, only about 50% of them. :P :lol:

1 hour ago, ODENTON said:

$30 on Rex

Let me think... CEO of Exxon Mobile vs a guy who couldn't run his little mom and pop business without constantly cheating anyone and everyone and had to file bankruptcy a zillion times... All in on Rex :lol:

I just heard that there are going to be rallies in six (6) major cities in the next few weeks calling for Trump’s impeachment. It is expected that this will mushroom out to other major cities forcing Congress to take action.

If a rally forms in my town I will attend with banners saying:

[DUMP DA TRUMP NOW!!!]

2 hours ago, ODENTON said:

Let the test begin!

$20 on Rex

Trump: "I'm busy that day."

MENSA: "We didn't suggest a day."

Trump: "I said I'm busy that day."

Trump (later): "I'm smarter than all of MENSA."

Trump (much later): "I invented the word MENSA."

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/75i7c2/mensa_offers_to_host_iq_test_for_trump_and/

2 hours ago, workerbee said:

President Trump analyzed the possibility of running and winning the most powerful position in the world.  Mr Tillerson chose to be part of his administration.  Hmmmm!

That is true, Tillerson chose to put himself in the position he is in.  Perhaps in a contest comparing the IQ of Trump vs the IQ of Tillerson, the smart money will bet on the chairs, since the hands down winner, which in this case would be a fence post, is not in the contest.  

3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Right out of the liberal playbook.

Turn a off hand joke into reality.

Nobody buys it anymore.

Just like the paper towel crap you guys tried to pull.

The point is his massive insecurity.

7 minutes ago, EGoldstein said:

That is true, Tillerson chose to put himself in the position he is in.  Perhaps in a contest comparing the IQ of Trump vs the IQ of Tillerson, the smart money will bet on the chairs, since the hands down winner, which in this case would be a fence post, is not in the contest.  

Who said libs didn't have a sense of humor?  Well done. :lol:

3 minutes ago, workerbee said:

Who said libs didn't have a sense of humor?  Well done. :lol:

Thank you.

I doubt it was a joke. Trump's ego clearly needs everyone to believe he is the best at everything. Now there's a rumor going 'round that Tillerson called him a moron. So he wants an IQ test. Problem is, he might not like the outcome.

I doubt Trump is a moron (i.e. IQ 70) although many of his supporters appear to be intellectually underendowed. But Trump certainly has no better than an average IQ. And he has no empathy or compassion at all, arguably more important characteristics for a leader.

LOL 

Wonder why the press and you guys didn't challenge Obama's 51 State remark.....