Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluto

Stupid anti-gun church offers $1 per bullet buyback!

18 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Not a joke!

This church in Louisville will buy your bullets for $1 each - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Last I checked a box of 22LR Remington at Cabelas was under $10 for 100 qty.  

Almost worth it to drive to KY this weekend and take all their money, they're too stupid to know what to do with it.

 

 

Heck, why get the long rifles?  Get the shorts they are even cheaper aren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the sort of thnking  that happens when you have people that don't know the diff between a pistol and revolver etc etc. for example.

Yah know .....like most gun haters.

I wonder if Bloomberg gave them a grant. :lol:

I wonder if someone on twitter is trying to organize buses to take down cases of bullets.

It would be too funny.

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder how long it will take numb nut gun nuts to figure out that there is a catch.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Not a joke!

This church in Louisville will buy your bullets for $1 each - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Last I checked a box of 22LR Remington at Cabelas was under $10 for 100 qty.  

Almost worth it to drive to KY this weekend and take all their money, they're too stupid to know what to do with it.

 

 

It's a 4 hour drive -- so gas is $85

 

If I sell them 3000 round of .223 I can go on a nice cruise Thanks BLUTO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calamari said:

Wonder how long it will take numb nut gun nuts to figure out that there is a catch.

:rolleyes:

what catch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karlydee2 said:

what catch?

yes what catch? Other than they likely will run out of money in the first 15 minutes. :lol:

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Calamari said:

Looks like it's going to be a while. :lol:

So what is the catch? Your dodging squid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

So what is the catch? Your dodging squid.

It doesn't know any more about it than anyone else here.  Its just trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Calamari said:

Looks like it's going to be a while. :lol:

lol +1, and on it goes ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the title, "stupid anti-gun church".  Should churches be pro-gun?  It's a Christian church and something tells me Christ would have been anti-gun.  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, karlydee2 said:

It's a 4 hour drive -- so gas is $85

What are you driving a Sherman tank? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Love the title, "stupid anti-gun church".  Should churches be pro-gun?  It's a Christian church and something tells me Christ would have been anti-gun.  :rolleyes:

It's such soppy thread titles that betray the pro-gun extremists for what they really are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

What are you driving a Sherman tank? :huh:

Where else is he going to load up all that ammo, a Mini Cooper? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Scaggsville said:

Where else is he going to load up all that ammo, a Mini Cooper? :D

I bet his mate "Bond ... James Bond", could get it all in a Mini Cooper. ;) :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It takes a special kind of person to contemplate fleecing a Church.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Norman said:

It takes a special kind of person to contemplate fleecing a Church.

Must be those godless liberals that hate all religion.  :lol:

It is funny/sad how much contempt the gun nuts have for anyone that thinks outside their worship of firearms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0