Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ms maggie

War on the EPA

75 posts in this topic

Frontline tonight "War on the EPA".  Promises to be a real eye opener. 

I'm just glad the "War on Coal" has been ended.  I'm guessing there will then need to be a "War on Cheaper Natural Gas" since Trump has stated he wants to "unleash" the energy production in this country and cheap natural gas is a big reason for declining coal use.

Perhaps what we really need is a "War on Supply and Demand" since the Trumpists really don't understand how it works.

54 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Frontline tonight "War on the EPA".  Promises to be a real eye opener. 

Clearly it's a warm-up for the War on Christmas.

More good reason I voted for Trump. EPA  is way out of control, needs to be scaled back. 

15 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

More good reason I voted for Trump. EPA  is way out of control, needs to be scaled back. 

Indeed.  Clean air, clean water.  Meh. Banned pesticides.  What are we, sissies. 

And screw green energy.  We will MAGA by becoming the kings of coal!  Back to the Future baby!

Same old shtick from libs since I can remember...

1.NUCLEAR WAR!!!!!!

2.THE HOMELESS!!!!!!

3.THE ENVIROMENT!!!!!!!

Saw a clip from it this morning. Seems Trump is basically outsourcing control of the agency to the fossil fuel industry.

9 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Saw a clip from it this morning. Seems Trump is basically outsourcing control of the agency to the fossil fuel industry.

Maybe they all have stock in breathing masks so they need to do away with our clean air!

Edited by mrsmlh

You old timers realize with the advent of social media you need to up your schtick game ,right?

You fool no one anymore with your perpetual recycled talking points.

2 hours ago, Norman said:

Clearly it's a warm-up for the War on Christmas.

The War on Christmas is over.

Christmas lost.

4 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Indeed.  Clean air, clean water.  Meh. Banned pesticides.  What are we, sissies. 

And screw green energy.  We will MAGA by becoming the kings of coal!  Back to the Future baby!

You'll keep us posted,over the next 7 years,on the effects this has on the air and water and how many pesticides will be taken off the banned list. Be sure to include a retraction if there's none.

3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Same old shtick from libs since I can remember...

1.NUCLEAR WAR!!!!!!

2.THE HOMELESS!!!!!!

3.THE ENVIROMENT!!!!!!!

MY God. Those evil libs. How dare they?? :rolleyes: 

4 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

MY God. Those evil libs. How dare they?? :rolleyes: 

don't feed the troll

4 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

Maybe they all have stock in breathing masks so they need to do away with our clean air!

The fact is the air, the water, the land is much cleaner than it was 50 years ago, and it has little to do with the EPA.  

Unfortunately the EPA simply allows Congress to ignore environmental issues.  They just wave away the EPA, tell them to go forth and regulate anything they want, and then Congress washes their collective hands of all responsibility.  Eliminates that pesky process of passing controversial laws that cuts so badly into happy hour in Georgetown.  

6 minutes ago, jdsample said:

The fact is the air, the water, the land is much cleaner than it was 50 years ago, and it has little to do with the EPA.  

HOGWASH

19 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Unfortunately the EPA simply allows Congress to ignore environmental issues.  They just wave away the EPA, tell them to go forth and regulate anything they want, and then Congress washes their collective hands of all responsibility.  Eliminates that pesky process of passing controversial laws that cuts so badly into happy hour in Georgetown.  

Absolutely. I clearly remember industries banning together, voluntarily, to stop pollution. It was awesome.

1 hour ago, Lombardi6 said:

You'll keep us posted,over the next 7 years,on the effects this has on the air and water and how many pesticides will be taken off the banned list. Be sure to include a retraction if there's none.

Oh I imagine this is another demonstration of Trump impotence. There are many environmental groups and state/local govts that will tie this up in court.

The real damage will be in ceding green energy leadership to Germany and China.

4 hours ago, VOSA said:

The War on Christmas is over.

Christmas lost.

So I guess those decorations I saw at Target.... just a fire sale huh?

2 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Happy holidays!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Christmas?  Target, Kohl's, Home Depot and Lowes have only just started Halloween!  :D

Edited by blowboatbethesda

1 hour ago, JoyinMudville said:

don't feed the troll

Who MM ..???

8 minutes ago, blowboatbethesda said:

Christmas?  Target, Kohl's, Home Depot and Lowes have only just started Halloween!  :D

You obviously haven't been in one lately because they have both Halloween and Christmas decorations out.

39 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

HOGWASH

Go ahead and say a little prayer in your Nixon shrine.  

Just now, mrsmlh said:

You obviously haven't been in one lately because they have both Halloween and Christmas decorations out.

Yes, in your neck of the woods, and i loved the dinosaur, skeleton and similar Halloween decorations at the Bel Air  Home Depot yesterday, but they left out one thing:

The sleazy John Carroll/ St. Margaret's  priest display handing out sport shoes and candy with every absolution.  :D:P