Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meth007

Biggest surprise this football season so far..

16 posts in this topic

Biggest surprise this football season so far.. And why?

DeMatha.....

After hearing of all the "off-season" work they put in and the weeks or month ahead of everyone they started to include being seen at in-resident camp in July in helmets and pads, The DayWalker expected a monster out of HyTown.  Talks and hopes of a MNC carrying the Maryland flag as they said were quickly dashed after just week 1 and here we are at week 7 after even a bye of DeMatha sitting at 4 and 2 starting off WHACK league play 0 and 1 trounced by a freshman QB.  Hell, even one of their biggest boasters who dates himself a hardcore supporter from the 1960's, BigDroop, has abandoned his beloved Stags around here and left a skeleton of a debater/supporter in DeMWit DC Sniper to fend for DeMatha.  I mean DeMatha went to great lengths to hide its scrimmages so it could launch the fierce monster it had worked on at the season opener in Vegas.  Even BigDroop was frustrated in not knowing what his ponies looked like pre-season but The DayWalker did...

So yes, The DayWalker is SO surprised about the accomplishments, or lack there of, so far of the DeMatha Stags and I can now sincerely understand why the skeleton Chevy Chase seeks to save face marginalizing others, another disappointment but no surprise in him.

Perhaps Good Counsel followed by Saint John's College the next week will put down DeMatha and mercifully take them our of its 2017 misery as I hear the echos of calls for Beau Beau Beau.   :D

Edited by DayWalker

11 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

DeMatha.....

After hearing of all the "off-season" work they put in and the weeks or month ahead of everyone they started to include being seen at in-resident camp in July in helmets and pads, The DayWalker expected a monster out of HyTown.  Talks and hopes of a MNC carrying the Maryland flag as they said were quickly dashed after just week one and here we are at week 7 after even a bye of DeMatha 4 and 2 starting off WHACK league play 0 and 1 trounced by a freshman QB.  Hell, even one of their biggest boasters who dates himself a hardcore supporter from the 1960's, BigDroop, has abandoned his beloved Stags around here and left a skeleton of a debater/support in DC Sniper to fend for DeMatha.  I mean DeMatha went to great length to hide its scrimmages so it could launch the fierce monster it had worked on at the season opener in Vegas.  Even BigDroop was frustrated in not knowing what his ponies looked like pre-season but The DayWalker did...

So yes, The DayWalker is SO surprised about the accomplishments, or lack there of, so far of the DeMatha Stags and I can now sincerely understand why the skeleton Chevy Chase seeks to save face marginalizing others, another disappointment but no surprise in him.

Perhaps Good Counsel followed by Saint John's College the next week will put down DeMatha and mercifully take them our of its 2017 misery.

They will still make the WCAC playoffs though as the 4th best team! ;)

Just now, Tomslick said:

They will still make the WCAC playoffs though as the 4th best team! ;)

Like I said.....  6 / 7 team 4 team playoff WHACK bush league!!!

Just think of DeMatha losing it's next two games but still winning the WHACK league title.  The only thing that could be worse is if they proclaimed themselves STATE CHAMP --  five consecutive years....  If so meth, does a vamp have an option to revise and extend my remarks???

15 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Just think of DeMatha losing it's next two games but still winning the WHACK league title.  The only thing that could be worse is if they proclaimed themselves STATE CHAMP --  five consecutive years....  If so meth, does a vamp have an option to revise and extend my remarks???

You and I both know they would!

Magruder over Seneca Valley 18-15,  Magruder hasn't had a winning season since 2007 and haven't won a playoff game since 1989.  Seneca Valley's winning history is well known. SV is now in danger of having their 2nd losing season in the schools 42 year history, depending on how the last 4 games play out. 

Anybody can be beaten on any given day.  So what, they lost to Gonzaga. Let's see what happens in the playoffs. 

9 hours ago, ImHere4This said:

Anybody can be beaten on any given day.  So what, they lost to Gonzaga. Let's see what happens in the playoffs. 

I'm not joking they posted that on national mental health day. Look it up. Coincidental? No way. 

With the Zag-DeM score and a comment, "...Trounced by a Freshman QB...".   Yeah, heck of a coincident.  ;)

On 10/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, DayWalker said:

DeMatha.....

After hearing of all the "off-season" work they put in and the weeks or month ahead of everyone they started to include being seen at in-resident camp in July in helmets and pads, The DayWalker expected a monster out of HyTown.  Talks and hopes of a MNC carrying the Maryland flag as they said were quickly dashed after just week 1 and here we are at week 7 after even a bye of DeMatha sitting at 4 and 2 starting off WHACK league play 0 and 1 trounced by a freshman QB.  Hell, even one of their biggest boasters who dates himself a hardcore supporter from the 1960's, BigDroop, has abandoned his beloved Stags around here and left a skeleton of a debater/supporter in DeMWit DC Sniper to fend for DeMatha.  I mean DeMatha went to great lengths to hide its scrimmages so it could launch the fierce monster it had worked on at the season opener in Vegas.  Even BigDroop was frustrated in not knowing what his ponies looked like pre-season but The DayWalker did...

Perhaps Good Counsel followed by Saint John's College the next week will put down DeMatha and mercifully take them our of its 2017 misery as I hear the echos of calls for Beau Beau Beau.   :D

On 10/11/2017 at 2:41 PM, DayWalker said:

'Nuff said...'cept  Beau Beau Beau....where's Beau??????  :huh:

On 10/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, DayWalker said:

DeMatha.....

I have to say "Ditto". VERY high expectations for this team, and they did not deliver.  Yeah, they can sneak in their conference playoffs by just beating Bishop McNamara and Archbishop Carroll alone, then anything can happen at that point.  But still, after all the talk regarding their season opening game on National TV plus being listed in the so-call nation's Top 25 polls (http://www.maxpreps.com/news/PNsqnZMmWU-lKhtq9rf_xg/high-school-football-preseason-2017-top-25-composite-rankings.htm

we were told how great this team could be. But I am sorry, as of right now they didn't deliver, especially starting 0-2 in their 6 team conference.

My biggest MOCO surprise has been Blake.  They are 6-1 on the season and their only loss came to Damascus.

My in the future looking biggest surprise will be the re-emergence of Seneca Valley.  For those who are unfamiliar with their history, they have 12 titles in 12 attempts.  SV has remained competitive over the past decade in a half but they haven't been the same program after the opening of Northwest and Clarksburg high schools which both pulled from the SV district.

Well, they broke ground on the new SV which will be the largest school the state of Maryland with a capacity of about 2,500 students, double what they have now.  Their boundaries will once again be very large and the school opens in 2020.  Give them a few years to grow into all 4 grades of equal size and they will be the class of MOCO again IMO.

Edited by Hambonepack

5 hours ago, ShoNuff07 said:

I have to say "Ditto". VERY high expectations for this team, and they did not deliver.  Yeah, they can sneak in their conference playoffs by just beating Bishop McNamara and Archbishop Carroll alone, then anything can happen at that point.  But still, after all the talk regarding their season opening game on National TV plus being listed in the so-call nation's Top 25 polls (http://www.maxpreps.com/news/PNsqnZMmWU-lKhtq9rf_xg/high-school-football-preseason-2017-top-25-composite-rankings.htm

we were told how great this team could be. But I am sorry, as of right now they didn't deliver, especially starting 0-2 in their 6 team conference.

DM can still beat SJC this weekend. In fact, they should. They're better than them. They should have beat Gonzaga and Good Counsel. They are better than them. They didn't show up and lost close games. It happens. GC and GZ are playing their best ball right now. DM is on the other end of that spectrum. The offense is a mess right now. Once that starts clicking, they will be fine. If it doesn't, the rest of the season will play out like the last two games. It's gut check time, not panic time. Panic time is losing by 3 TD's. 

But yea, DM at 4-3 is shocking. It's the biggest surprise of the year so far. I knew there were a few small issues with this team before the season started. Those issues have become massive problems. Massive issues that can be fixed thankfully. If the ship gets back on course, they win the WCAC.

10 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

DM can still beat SJC this weekend. In fact, they should. They're better than them. They should have beat Gonzaga and Good Counsel. They are better than them. They didn't show up and lost close games. It happens. GC and GZ are playing their best ball right now. DM is on the other end of that spectrum. The offense is a mess right now. Once that starts clicking, they will be fine. If it doesn't, the rest of the season will play out like the last two games. It's gut check time, not panic time. Panic time is losing by 3 TD's. 

But yea, DM at 4-3 is shocking. It's the biggest surprise of the year so far. I knew there were a few small issues with this team before the season started. Those issues have become massive problems. Massive issues that can be fixed thankfully. If the ship gets back on course, they win the WCAC.

You beginning to sound just like shoulda woulda coulda if and that GA.....  The only thing you didn't mention was injuries GA always beach about.  Fellow, you are what your record say you are.....  0 and 2 in your own league.  You are a liar to now state you knew DeM had a few small issue.  Hell, I told you DeM had some major problems starting with lame supporters like you and BigDroop.  By the way, where the hell is he....  You need help around this camp!!

Edited by DayWalker

47 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

You beginning to sound just like shoulda woulda coulda if and that GA.....  The only thing you didn't mention was injuries GA always beach about.  Fellow, you are what your record say you are.....  0 and 2 in your own league.  You are a liar to now state you knew DeM had a few small issue.  Hell, I told you DeM and some major problems starting with lame supporters like you and BigDroop.  By the way, where the hell is he....  You need help around this camp!!

You didn't tell me anything. All you do is complain, which is the reason half the posters on here have you blocked. To be quick, you kind of get high from pissing people off on the internet. What's that say about you? You don't need a psych degree to figure that one out. I'm sure you can connect the dots...

3 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

You didn't tell me anything. All you do is complain, which is the reason half the posters on here have you blocked. To be quick, you kind of get high from pissing people off on the internet. What's that say about you? You don't need a psych degree to figure that one out. I'm sure you can connect the dots...

Complain OR set the record straight from your bull you simply can't take.  I mean The DayWalker has been ON POINT with the likes of you from jump street Sniper and it's ALL just coming out as I said.  Regarding blocking me, do you really think that's happening, really!!!  Come on, one of the first to proclaim to have done so was McDeesNuts a couple years ago yet he specifically named me among two others he didn't block for his departure last week.  Add it up Sniper, he - you - GA - and others of your ilk are all into what the I have to say though it's a gut punch to you all post and after post after post.  Now you state you're pissed, really, GOOD!  :P

You elected to Come Walk With Me, The DayWalker, but I warned you that it would be fatal.  But I just ain't done with your DemWit @ZZ yet, NO NOT YET: