Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
songfourone

Only my attitude matters: Trump on Korea

4 posts in this topic

Donald Trump says his attitude is "the one that matters" when it comes to resolving the impasse over North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

Trump made the remark in response to a question about whether he and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson are on the same page on how to deal with the communist regime.

"I think I have a little bit different attitude on North Korea than other people might have," he told reporters at the start of talks with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the White House. "And I listen to everybody, but ultimately my attitude is the one that matters, isn't it? That's the way it works. That's the way the system is." Hi comments came as North Korea's foreign minister said the US president had "lit the wick of war" with North Korea and his country would be made to pay with "a hail of fire". Trump has been tough on North Korea as the regime has fired a series of ballistic missiles and conducted its sixth and most powerful nuclear test in recent months.

He has threatened to "totally destroy" the nation if necessary and called Tillerson's efforts to reach out to the regime a waste of time. "I think perhaps I feel stronger and tougher on that subject than other people, but I listen to everybody," the president said. "And ultimately, I will do what's right for the United States and, really, what's right for the world."

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/10/12/07/30/n-korea-says-trump-lit-wick-of-war

Tillerson is right, Trump is a moron.

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

8 hours ago, songfourone said:

Tillerson is right, Trump is a moron.

Yep. Agree 100%. 

"I think perhaps I feel stronger and tougher on that subject than other people, but I listen to everybody,"

SMH, a coward in a very powerful position. Chaos should be donalds middle name.