Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheBaldGuy

Exclusive: Clinton 'sick,' 'shocked' and 'appalled' by Weinstein allegations

76 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, TheBaldGuy said:

Where was the outrage when Bill Clinton did his deeds.  Speaking out about Weinstein does not stab another elected democrat.

Where was the outrage? :rolleyes: He was impeached!

4 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

That's not why clinton was impeached....for the thousandth time.

Edited by Dr Johnny Fever

6 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

The day he was impeached every democrat senator and congressman stood with him in the Rose Garden.

However he was not impeached for having an affair.  

28 minutes ago, TheBaldGuy said:

Where was the outrage when Bill Clinton did his deeds.  Speaking out about Weinstein does not stab another elected democrat.

Too funny. With Trump we are talking about LAST YEAR. And he was rewarded for it.

The allegations against Clinton were that he cheated on his wife. Last year, she was punished for it.

What a country.

Edited by hst2

5 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Too funny. With Trump we are talking about LAST YEAR. And he was rewarded for it.

The allegations against Clinton were that he cheated on his wife. Last year, she was punished for it.

What a country.

How was she punished last year because of Bills many affairs?

9 hours ago, TheBaldGuy said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-fareed-zakaria-cnntv/index.html

What a freaking hypocrite.  When Bill did the same thing she attacked the women who reported Bill's abuse. 

Oh, I don't know: don't seem so hypocritical to me. Frauleiter Clinton just has some catching up to do after she passed on the op to be falsely outraged when her ol' party bud Trump's antics leaked from the private domain of incestuous $billionaire autocrats & into the public domain.

You know: a little false outrage to go w/ that eternal false optimism they're so fonda peddling during campaign$ & $peaking tours.

7 hours ago, TheBaldGuy said:

Exactly where I have defended Trump?   

Don't do it! Don't take the bait. Google "strawman". It took me a while to catch on. During the campaign I posted many times that although I did not vote, I was kind of hoping Clinton would win . I'll admit for completely selfish reasons. ( I know a guy that works for the Cintons). I noticed if I agreed with an issue that Trump supported, I was called a Trumpanzee (I actually thought that term was pretty clever) and they would say that I was defending Trump, or I voted for Trump or what ever. Yet when I agreed with Clinton, not really much push back. So when I was accused of being a "Trumper" or any other names I would say "If you look at my posts, you will see that I don't vote, but was hoping for Hillary to win". I realized after a while, the people I was "informing that I don't vote etc." were people I already told. So, usually, if I disagree with a rabid partisan, I'll state my thoughts a couple times on THE ISSUE, then move on if they persist. Every once in a while I will respond in kind, just to let them know I'm onto them. Don't take it personal.

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Don't do it! Don't take the bait. Google "strawman". It took me a while to catch on. During the campaign I posted many times that although I did not vote, I was kind of hoping Clinton would win . I'll admit for completely selfish reasons. ( I know a guy that works for the Cintons). I noticed if I agreed with an issue that Trump supported, I was called a Trumpanzee (I actually thought that term was pretty clever) and they would say that I was defending Trump, or I voted for Trump or what ever. Yet when I agreed with Clinton, not really much push back. So when I was accused of being a "Trumper" or any other names I would say "If you look at my posts, you will see that I don't vote, but was hoping for Hillary to win". I realized after a while, the people I was "informing that I don't vote etc." were people I already told. So, usually, if I disagree with a rabid partisan, I'll state my thoughts a couple times on THE ISSUE, then move on if they persist. Every once in a while I will respond in kind, just to let them know I'm onto them. Don't take it personal.

I vote in Maryland and was for Gary Johnson.  I knew it did not matter who I voted for, Maryland's electoral votes would go the Clinton. I am glad she lost. I have been very clear on that as well.  

15 hours ago, TheBaldGuy said:

I vote in Maryland and was for Gary Johnson.  I knew it did not matter who I voted for, Maryland's electoral votes would go the Clinton. I am glad she lost. I have been very clear on that as well.  

17 hours ago, TheBaldGuy said:

You avoid the issue that started the topic,  Hillary was shocked and appalled, however when Bill was accused she attacked the Women.  Even the women who had consensual contact with Bill were attacked by Hillary.

Hillary said, I am no Tammy Wynette.   Now she is quick to denounce Weinstein.

Why can't men just keep their zipper closed.   Why can politicians be outraged when one person does wrong and cover up when someone else does it?

This crap goes back decades. Ted Kennedy was off the hook! JFK was a well known cheater. Some women will do anything to be with powerful men. Sometimes they cash in on it. Always have,  always will. Both sides do it. Both sides say "that's different ". Lol and that applies to every subject under the sun. Oh yeah, Bill and Donald had a great friendship that goes back as far as Bills impeachment, in which he took Bills side against Paula Jones, Broderick etc. 

No matter, the usual partisans will stick with their chosen abuser from both parties.

16 hours ago, TheBaldGuy said:

How was she punished last year because of Bills many affairs?

Trump dragged the poor women out like a scene from some North Korean interrogation program and brought them to a debate to highlight her connection to her filandering husband, and they made up lies about her attacking them when Trump himself has been accused of assaulting 15 women.

2 hours ago, hst2 said:

Trump dragged the poor women out like a scene from some North Korean interrogation program and brought them to a debate to highlight her connection to her filandering husband, and they made up lies about her attacking them when Trump himself has been accused of assaulting 15 women.

I seem to remember Hillary being very vocal about the women bill had contact with.  both consensual and reported as unwanted.  Do we need to google search and provide links for that for you?

19 hours ago, hst2 said:

No, she wasn't. She collapsed under the staggering weight of her own inadequacies. For the Democrats to defeat Trump they are going to have to first admit that they made a mistake picking Hillary.

19 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

No, she wasn't. She collapsed under the staggering weight of her own inadequacies. For the Democrats to defeat Trump they are going to have to first admit that they made a mistake picking Hillary.

Biden could beat him IMO

38 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Biden could beat him IMO

That is because even that Biden is a doofus he is an honorable man.

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

Biden could beat him IMO

Joe Biden would be 77 at the time he ran. 81 if he lasted a full term. Sorry, but one of the strikes I saw against both Trump and Hillary was advanced age weighed against the most stressful job on the planet. Trump apparently doesn't care about the consequences of what he does, so he's got an advantage dealing with the stress.

3 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

She is roundly despised for having the same qualities that are admired in a man.

5 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

This crap goes back decades. Ted Kennedy was off the hook! JFK was a well known cheater. Some women will do anything to be with powerful men. Sometimes they cash in on it. Always have,  always will. Both sides do it. Both sides say "that's different ". Lol and that applies to every subject under the sun. Oh yeah, Bill and Donald had a great friendship that goes back as far as Bills impeachment, in which he took Bills side against Paula Jones, Broderick etc. 

No matter, the usual partisans will stick with their chosen abuser from both parties.

Why do so many people confuse having an affair with sexual assault? Yes, being powerful plays a role in both, but they are clearly not the same thing.

47 minutes ago, workerbee said:

"We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton  Foundation........

......because we already spent it on chelsea's wedding.:lol: