Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Johnny Fever

Faking News – Police Arrest Mandalay Security Guard Jesus Compos As Second Shooter In Las Vegas Massacre

88 posts in this topic

FAKE NEWS

"CNN) Breaking News – Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Compos has been arrested accused of being an accomplice and second shooter in the Las Vegas massacre that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured more than 500.

Jesus Campos had originally been praised for his apparent heroics on October 1st, as he supposedly rushed to Paddock’s suite, was shot in the upper thigh through the door, and continued to help get people to safety despite his wounds. However, FBI officials involved in the investigation now believe he was an accomplice of Paddock’s, and was involved in the initial shooting as a second gunman from the other broken window in Paddock’s 32nd-floor room."

http://cnn-internationaledition.com/2017/10/11/breaking-news-police-arrest-mandalay-security-guard-jesus-compos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/

Except it seems to be totally bogus.....and I don't blame cnn for this one.

Why would someone do this? I'm at a loss to understand the motive.

Edited by Baltimatt

why are you spreading it? You could at least indicate in the thread title it is false, some people may just run with it from seeing your title.

Edited by Saticon3

4 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

why are you spreading it? You could at least indicate in the thread title it is false, some people may just run with it from seeing your title.

Good point-my bad.

Perhaps the mods could modify the title-I can't at this point.

I'll say this much though, I'm surprised there haven't been dozens of fake reports on this. I've never seen the police keep something this quiet. It's good policy to keep quiet during an investigation , but this is crazy!

Yep let's blame the Latino. Source is probably some trump supporter.

I just hope that the security guard doesn't get death threats or suffer in any way based on this fake news.

4 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Yep let's blame the Latino. Source is probably some trump supporter.

Nah, it was probably Trump himself.

2 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

Thank you.

Is this actually a link to CNN?  http:\\cnn-Internationaledition.com

https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468811-fake-news-police-did-not-arrest-mandalay-security-guard-jesus-compos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-.html

Jesus Campos was not arrested, and neither was "Jesus Compos" as he is mistakenly refered to in a fake article titled "Police Arrest Mandalay Security Guard Jesus Compos As Second Shooter In Las Vegas Massacre" which was posted by a site named cnn-internationaledition.com and which opened:

(CNN) Breaking News - Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Compos has been arrested accused of being an accomplice and second shooter in the Las Vegas massacre that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured more than 500.

Jesus Campos had originally been praised for his apparent heroics on October 1st, as he supposedly rushed to Paddock's suite, was shot in the upper thigh through the door, and continued to help get people to safety despite his wounds. However, FBI officials involved in the investigation now believe he was an accomplice of Paddock's, and was involved in the initial shooting as a second gunman from the other broken window in Paddock's 32nd-floor room. (archived copy of article)

Damn you Trumppets ARE REALLY REALLY gullible. Explains everything..but to see it in action. Wow...

http://truepundit.com/das-office-vegas-sheriff-is-fbi-puppet-covering-up-evidence-of-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-investigation/

FBI Puppet Covering Up Evidence of Second Shooter in Las Vegas 

“Lombardo is a politician and that is all he is,” the DA insider said. “He’s doing and saying what the FBI is telling him and the majority of it makes no sense to anyone who has conducted criminal investigations for any length of time.

“You have to understand the FBI in Las Vegas only takes, they never give anything and this includes information. It is the same with the way they treat the DA’s office and Metro (Las Vegas Police).”

28 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Damn you Trumppets ARE REALLY REALLY gullible. Explains everything..but to see it in action. Wow...

Link?

35 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Link?

:D

Edited by songfourone

1 hour ago, songfourone said:

:D

The one that clearly labels the story fake. :rolleyes:

You're getting desperate.

6 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

FAKE NEWS

"CNN) Breaking News – Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Compos has been arrested accused of being an accomplice and second shooter in the Las Vegas massacre that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured more than 500.

Jesus Campos had originally been praised for his apparent heroics on October 1st, as he supposedly rushed to Paddock’s suite, was shot in the upper thigh through the door, and continued to help get people to safety despite his wounds. However, FBI officials involved in the investigation now believe he was an accomplice of Paddock’s, and was involved in the initial shooting as a second gunman from the other broken window in Paddock’s 32nd-floor room."

http://cnn-internationaledition.com/2017/10/11/breaking-news-police-arrest-mandalay-security-guard-jesus-compos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/

Except it seems to be totally bogus.....and I don't blame cnn for this one.

Why would someone do this? I'm at a loss to understand the motive.

Are you kinda getting to the point where you just want to open a bottle of Scotch and watch old movies. And maybe eat cookies?

Me too...

DJF got sucked by another hoax story. B)

The "I meant to do that" attempt to cover it up after the fact is hilarious.

23 minutes ago, Calamari said:

DJF got sucked by another hoax story. B)

The "I meant to do that" attempt to cover it up after the fact is hilarious.

I don't understand. Doesn't his post clearly say it's fake?

1 hour ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The one that clearly labels the story fake. :rolleyes:

You're getting desperate.

;)

24 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

I don't understand. Doesn't his post clearly say it's fake?

When he first put it up, it did not say "fake".  He fixed it and asked the mods to fix the title.

3 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

When he first put it up, it did not say "fake".  He fixed it and asked the mods to fix the title.

Apologies.

1 minute ago, ms maggie said:

Apologies.

He did say that the news was bogus at the end of his post.  So if you didn't read the whole post, you would not have known it was fake.