Baltimatt

Jefferson Davis School in Jackson, MS, to be renamed after Barack Obama

266 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Is it OK for perverts to use the men's room?

I'll give a pass to perverted men using the men's room a lot quicker than I'd give a pass to a perverted woman under the cloak of disguise, tryin' to sneak a peek into the men's room. So I guess i'm saying I'd rather find Bruce in the men's room than to run up on Brucilla squatting over an urinal! Hahahaha! You know,... just in case all the stalls were out of order! 

54 minutes ago, Duke of Earl said:

You  don't know who Bo Diddley is  You don't   get out much . One of  the founders of Rock n'Roll .

http://bodiddley.com/

Oh him,... you wrote Diddey at first. Sorry Duke,... if I were paying attention and a little quicker, I would have figured that out. I was thinking along a whole 'nother path buddy! LOL!

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

Is it OK for perverts to use the men's room?

At least the pervert can't prey on my daughter in the ladies room. I am not saying transgendered citizens are perverts.  The vast majority live honorable lives.  I am talking about males who will take advantage of the bathroom law to prey or voyeur females. .

Boy, did this thread take a hard turn into a completely different subject. :huh:

25 minutes ago, Manny said:

At least the pervert can't prey on my daughter in the ladies room. I am not saying transgendered citizens are perverts.  The vast majority live honorable lives.  I am talking about males who will take advantage of the bathroom law to prey or voyeur females. .

So, I take it you don't have any sons.

10 hours ago, hst2 said:

You brought them up in this thread.

I brought them up as examples of persons whose names are plastered on schools, streets, airports, and various other public domains.  They may certainly be offensive to some out there.  They should all be removed.  It would be the best way to insure that we no longer offend people. 

4 hours ago, cprenegade said:

I brought them up as examples of persons whose names are plastered on schools, streets, airports, and various other public domains.  They may certainly be offensive to some out there.  They should all be removed.  It would be the best way to insure that we no longer offend people. 

There is offensive, and then there is racist.

6 hours ago, cprenegade said:

I agree.  We need to just do it all at once.  Remove every name from everything.  

15 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

So, I take it you don't have any sons.

2 hours ago, Manny said:

But you're not concerned with perverts in the men's room?

22 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

Boy, did this thread take a hard turn into a completely different subject. :huh:

I think we should support this. One less Civil War thread.

13 hours ago, bmorepunk said:

I think we should support this. One less Civil War thread.

Yeah, I am sure the they make you uncomfortable.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Yeah, I am sure the they make you uncomfortable.  :lol:

Truth makes you uncomfortable. Civil War historical revisionism is more to your liking. ;)

Edited by ncbirdfan

10 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Truth makes you uncomfortable. Civil War historical revisionism is more to your liking. ;)

What a classic example of projection.  You can't cite one thing I have posted that is a revision.  I can and have documented everything I post.  If I was uncomfortable with the truth I would be the one avoiding CW threads but that is you a few others here.  I wouldn't have the gall to accuse others of what I was doing either.

Edited by Smokey 1

Tell em Smoke. Don't take that crap from dem damn yankees 😀

25 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

What a classic example of projection.  You can't cite one thing I have posted that is a revision.  I can and have documented everything I post.  If I was uncomfortable with the truth I would be the one avoiding CW threads but that is you a few others here.  I wouldn't have the gall to accuse others of what I was doing either.

You've got the Lost Cause myth down cold.

Just now, hst2 said:

You've got the Lost Cause myth down cold.

What have I posted that is not a fact?  No one can ever answer that one yet I am the one making revisions.  You all are full of it.

9 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Hell no.  :D

31 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

What a classic example of projection.  You can't cite one thing I have posted that is a revision.  I can and have documented everything I post.  If I was uncomfortable with the truth I would be the one avoiding CW threads but that is you a few others here. 

You told us to look it up. That's not documenting. If it were true and you are so good at documenting things, you would have cited actual quotes, etc. Instead you said look it up in a 3-volume book. That is what you call documenting. If you were writing a paper on it and gave that kind of documentation you would be rightfully ridiculed.

I wouldn't have the gall to accuse others of what I was doing either.

Is this some kind of confession?

10 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Who you callin' a yankee?!>! I'm an Orioles fan!

4 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

You told us to look it up. That's not documenting. If it were true and you are so good at documenting things, you would have cited actual quotes, etc. Instead you said look it up in a 3-volume book. That is what you call documenting. If you were writing a paper on it and gave that kind of documentation you would be rightfully ridiculed.

Is this some kind of confession?

Nope, that is not what I call documenting, that was where I was responding to a request for what books to read.  You seem to have a real hard time with honesty.  

Not a confession at all, you also seem to have a hard time understanding written English.

Edited by Smokey 1

3 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Nope, that is not what I call documenting, that was where I was responding to a request for what books to read.  You seem to have a real hard time with honesty.  

Not a confession at all, you also seem to have a hard time understanding written English.

So you finally admit that there is no documentation to support your claims. At least that's a start. Have a great day. I'm sure it will be a day of celebrating that traitor Robert E. Lee. :)

51 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

So you finally admit that there is no documentation to support your claims. At least that's a start. Have a great day. I'm sure it will be a day of celebrating that traitor Robert E. Lee. :)

No, I didn't say that at all. I said what you claim was my documentation was me simply responding to a request for what books I recommended.  You really are dishonest for someone who claims to be such a good Christian.  

I see you still can't find something that I posted that is a revision.  Not surprised at all since it doesn't exist but that doesn't stop you from making false accusations that you can't support.  

And no, the only celebrating I will be doing today is celebrating autumn by playing with a Praise Band at a fall festival at my friends church..  You don't get much right do you?

Edited by Smokey 1

14 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

No, I didn't say that at all. I said what you claim was my documentation was me simply responding to a request for what books I recommended.  You really are dishonest for someone who claims to be such a good Christian.  

I see you still can't find something that I posted that is a revision.  Not surprised at all since it doesn't exist but that doesn't stop you from making false accusations that you can't support.  

And no, the only celebrating I will be doing today is celebrating autumn by playing with a Praise Band at a fall festival at my friends church..  You don't get much right do you?

I just posted something that you said that was revisionist. You made the claim that Robert E. Lee was not a traitor even though he fought AGAINST the United States as part of the faux Confederacy. Just because Lincoln and others showed compassion after the Civil War it does not erase their treasonous deeds. Just because they were forgiven for their treason doesn't mean history was erased and that the treason never occurred.

4 hours ago, Smokey 1 said:

You can't cite one thing I have posted that is a revision.

You idea that those men weren't traitors, and that they were noble is certainly revision. The widely held ideas among Confederate sympathizers that slaves were happy as slaves, that Lee wasn't a white supremacist, and that the entire war wasn't about preserving the right to own people are revisionist. The entire Confederate sympathy movement pivots on revisions of various kinds; it's the way a lot of those in it try to pretend that what they believe isn't objectionable to decent people.