Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scaggsville

Gallup Trump Job Approval by Race, Education, Age, Gender and Party

52 posts in this topic

Gallup on Trump job performance by race; white 47% approve 49% disapprove; black 5% approve 88% disapprove; Hisp 17% approve 77% disapprove

Gallup on Trump job performance: white college graduates 37% approve, 61% disapprove; whites w/no college degree 52% approve, 43% disapprove

Gallup on Trump job performance by age: 18-34 approve 22%, disapprove 73%; 35-54 approve 35%, disapprove 59%; 55+ approve 46% disapprove 50%

Gallup on Trump job performance, by gender: men 42% approve, 53% disapprove; women 29% approve, 65% disapprove

Gallup on Trump job performance, by party: Ds 7% approve 91% disapprove; Inds 26% approve, 61% disapprove; Rs 73% approve 23% disapprove

Saw this reported by different sources today including John Harwood from CNBC. Haven't tracked down the actual Gallup link for this.

Those numbers look familiar...weren't they specifically about handling the PR crisis though?  (I could be mistaken...)

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

Those numbers look familiar...weren't they specifically about handling the PR crisis though?  (I could be mistaken...)

Job Approval (not specific)

The uneducated approve. Not surprising, he courts them relentlessly because they're easy to persuade.

3 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Not much demographic reach there.

Why Trump loves White Walmart shoppers

Edited by soulflower

Link?

5 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

The uneducated approve. Not surprising, he courts them relentlessly because they're easy to persuade.

The people that chose Hillary to run against Trump are brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

The people that chose Hillary to run against Trump are brilliant.

Fault them for thinking that competency in a president mattered.

Just now, hst2 said:

Only the left can equate failure at almost everything to competency.

4 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

Are you really attempting to argue that Trump showed himself to be a more competent leader? We already know that those who support him don't care that he's a congenital liar. That's clearly not a measure for competency in leadership.  It ignores it altogether.

Edited by hst2

48 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You should fault them for rigging their primary...clearly competency didn't matter to them.

1 hour ago, hst2 said:

so they put her up, a woman few people like, and  even a good deal of those that voted for her don't like her, brilliant, but, hey, it was (supposed to be) her turn--- they picked the one person on the planet that could lose to Donald Trump-- congrats!!!

Edited by Saticon3

2 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

so they put her up, a woman few people like even a good deal of those that voted for her, brilliant, but, hey, it was (supposed to be) her turn

I don't think they had any idea how lazy she was going to be.  But that is who Harvey (Weinstein) and the other Dem bundlers wanted and paid for.

Edited by RileyMartin

Just now, RileyMartin said:

I don't think they had any idea how lazy she was going to be.

You mean her lack of campaigning? I think that was strategy, not laziness. 

Just now, Saticon3 said:

You mean her lack of campaigning? I think that was strategy, not laziness. 

It was both...and her unlike-ability. 

23 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

so they put her up, a woman few people like, and  even a good deal of those that voted for her don't like her, brilliant, but, hey, it was (supposed to be) her turn--- they picked the one person on the planet that could lose to Donald Trump-- congrats!!!

I know, its like we're electing a buddy, not a president.

14 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I know, its like we're electing a buddy, not a president.

oh, people don't dislike her so much for her personality as much as they dislike her for her character flaws - need we trot out all those "honest and trustworthiness" polls again? But you know that.  You're not that dumb, you know a significant number of those that voted for her said the did the proverbial "nose hold" while voting for her,  more than a few said that on here even if I remember correctly.

I don't even  "like" Trump in that sense,  in fact I couldn't stand him back in the Apprentice days, but I sure think he will do more - or at least try to- of the things I want a President to do and perhaps just as important, not do the kinds of things I wouldn't want a President to do-- unlike Hillary. 

Regardless, your side blew it and its PRESIDENT TRUMP.  God, I  love that. 

Edited by Saticon3

9 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

oh, people don't dislike her so much for her personality as much as they dislike her for her character flaws - need we trot out all those "honest and trustworthiness" polls again? But you know that.  You're not that dumb, you know a significant number of those that voted for her said the did the proverbial "nose hold" while voting for her,  more than a few said that on here even if I remember correctly.

I don't even  "like" Trump in that sense,  in fact I couldn't stand him back in the Apprentice days, but I sure think he will do more - or at least try to- of the things I want a President to do and perhaps just as important, not do the kinds of things I wouldn't want a President to do-- unlike Hillary. 

Regardless, your side blew it and its PRESIDENT TRUMP.  God, I  love that. 

Based on who won, trustworthiness was clearly NOT an issue in this race.

Meanwhile, this is a good description of the qualities the Tea Party looks for in a candidate. This cracked me up.

"Representative Thomas Massie, a Republican for Kentucky, tried to diagnose the mindset of the Tea Party voters when he told the Washington Examiner, "I thought they were voting for libertarian Republicans." Massie continued, "But after some soul-searching, I realized when they voted for Rand and Ron [Paul] and me in these primaries, they weren't voting for libertarian ideas. They were voting for the craziest son of a [expletive] in the race. And Donald Trump won best in class."

Link

Edited by hst2
Language

2 hours ago, Lombardi6 said:

How’s the Taj Mahal doing these days?

17 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Link?

How is this thread still here without one .??

I'm giving him 24 hours.

28 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

I'm giving him 24 hours.

It may be a case where the data is available to subscribers and news media only for a period of time, I'm not sure.

I understand.

You do what you gotta do, Boss. :)