Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

2017-18 Baltimore Metro HS Basketball Thread

230 posts in this topic

Zito is leaving JC?   He was only there for a couple years.  Byers and Gulekin  coming back so they could be ok. Is he headed for The Hall? 

Mt St Joe's James Bishop scored 43 points for Team Thrill this morning, and has picked up 5 offers since - Michigan, St Johns, Seton Hall, St Louis, and LaSalle.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:01 PM, themamba said:

Mt St Joe's James Bishop scored 43 points for Team Thrill this morning, and has picked up 5 offers since - Michigan, St Johns, Seton Hall, St Louis, and LaSalle.

On 12/18/2017 at 2:17 PM, ShoNuff said:

Those college coaches thinking Bishop will be a Top 10 pg next year, probably won't have jobs due to substance abuse. How you turn a 6' shooter with no pg skills into Top 10 pg as a senior is interesting. Ace Baldwin (SFA) will be the best returning player in the league next season as a true HM pg. Bishop is an excellent player in his own right but not a pg. The frosh pg that just moved up is a better pg than Bishop and will probably run the show at MSJ the next 3 years.

Chase Drew will be a game changer for Gilman, along with their freshmen. Even though was just fall league, Drew made them legit, they sorely miss his toughness and athleticism so far this season. Look for more transfers to fill A rosters. I hear CHC taking transfers off current rosters right now, big kid from Patterson.

Well I guess you better tell the head coach of a national champ and a team that made the elite 8 two of the past three years his coaches aren't very good at evaluating talent.  

Keep me up to date on this