Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BJC

Baltimore County Football

61 posts in this topic

Well Well Well tbe Pacheatos have been popped again first rec ball and now a high school game man the integrity of them coaches is terrible 

I wonder if the head coach survives this, I know it’s only his first year but Towson thinks it’s a better school compared to the schools in the pockets of the county. 

16 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Well Well Well tbe Pacheatos have been popped again first rec ball and now a high school game man the integrity of them coaches is terrible 

Please elaborate 

So dust is settling and playoff picture is coming into clear focus for Balt. Co. Looks like the big 3 (MM, PH, FRA) will all be in with MM and Franklin headed for a week 12 rematch. MM will get either Woodlawn or CMW in round 1 and neither of them challenges the millers, while Franklin looks to draw Edgewood- also a layup. Can the Indians exact some revenge for the regular season loss to MM? PH is headed for a rematch of the the 2013 Reg. Champ Classic against Paint Branch- PB won that 51 to 48 in a no huddle shoot out. In the Jr. Circuit, Chesapeake (yes Chesapeake) is already in and they play Hereford week 10 who needs a win to get in. Overlea should get in with a week 10 win against OM and their reward will be Dunbar I believe. Going back to Woodlawn, they have replaced the now 2-7 Towson Generals as the recipient of the developmental division charity playoff invite. They beat absolutely no one and will be on the 3A playoffs if they beat SP and get some help from some other schools. Looks like 6 teams in and MM as the favorite to reach the state semis in week 13. Good luck to all.

Edgewood a layup????  Hmmmmm......  B)

Congrats to Mike Savage being named the new HC at New Town HS. Any word on the new coach that was hired at Catonsville ?

Savage is at New Town?

8 minutes ago, BJC said:

Savage is at New Town?

Yes... Named HC on Friday.

1 hour ago, ECF said:

Congrats to Mike Savage being named the new HC at New Town HS. Any word on the new coach that was hired at Catonsville ?

I heard former Catonsville star RB Jared Maybin was named the new HC. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, DJGreg1200 said:

I heard former Catonsville star RB Jared Maybin was named the new HC. 

@CoachMaybin He was a GA at Kent State

Edited by ECF
Added

Where is Mike Savage from? Not familiar. Good hire for Catonsville, can use some young energy there.

3 minutes ago, HY3:13 said:

Where is Mike Savage from? Not familiar. Good hire for Catonsville, can use some young energy there.

Use to be assistant coach at MSJ I believe. Son played at MM last year

12 minutes ago, HY3:13 said:

Pikesville Rec and MSJ

14 minutes ago, HY3:13 said:

Savage had a nice run in rec football for years with his youngest playing at Pikesville. When his son went to MSJ he helped out there for a couple years as a defensive assistant. Now he gets his chance.

Big numbers turning out at New Town...Good job.....Milford is now an UA sponsored program...Kudos...#westsideup

Catonsville has great potential, 4A school and the talent is in the building. Maybe this new hire can help get them back on track, after a few down years. 

SO now that the MIAA/SFA Fiasco has some closure to it, I'd like to invite those interested in talking Baltimore County Football to weigh with thoughts on the 2018 season.

Division 1- Will it still be the Big 3? Can Catonsville crash party with a new HC in place?

Division 2 - Is it Overlea and Hereford again?

DIvision 3 - Chesapeake was the surpise team last year? New staff there now as well as at NT? 

1.  Milford

2.  Franklin

3.  Dundalk

4.  Perry Hall

5.  New Town

1 hour ago, HY3:13 said:

SO now that the MIAA/SFA Fiasco has some closure to it, I'd like to invite those interested in talking Baltimore County Football to weigh with thoughts on the 2018 season.

Division 1- Will it still be the Big 3? Can Catonsville crash party with a new HC in place?

Division 2 - Is it Overlea and Hereford again?

DIvision 3 - Chesapeake was the surpise team last year? New staff there now as well as at NT? 

I have to go:

Dundalk

Franklin

Milford

Perry hall

Hereford