Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

Unknown actress alleges she was sexually assaulted by Bush Sr

224 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2017 at 8:19 AM, Papi said:

Agreed. That a then 89 year old man in a wheelchair might pat a butt hardly qualifies as a "sexual assault" except to the "me too" crowd. Maybe that otherwise unknown actress felt this was her big break to get her name back in circulation. :(

Wow, what a loathsome accusation.

I wonder if you are ashamed of yourself now that the facts have come out.

26 minutes ago, Papi said:

This is obvious. But what if she came along now and said that she was not a willing participant, and that she was coerced due to Mr Clinton's position of power? That's exactly what the accusers of Harvey Weinstein have been doing, many years after the incidents occurred. Would you view such a complaint in 2017 by Monica Lewinsky as equally credible as the various complaints against Weinstein? Or would you continue to defend him? It's a pretty simple question. Calamari won't answer it. Will you?

I am not aware that Weinstein's 35 or so victims once said they were willing participants.

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I am not aware that Weinstein's 35 or so victims once said they were willing participants.

Dodging the question?

Monica never SAID she was a willing participant. She SAID nothing. Some of Weinstein's accusers have said they "went along" with his sexual advances at the time (for whatever reason - fear? Career enhancement? Horny at the time? Whatever). Some said nothing at the time to anyone. Then some years later they determined that they had been coerced and made the sexual assault accusations. I am only asking if Monica did the same thing would you still defend Bill Clinton, or would you say her claim was not credible? It's a pretty easy question. 

42 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Wow, what a loathsome accusation.

I wonder if you are ashamed of yourself now that the facts have come out.

What facts? She's not unknown anymore, is she? Her butt is still intact. He has apologized. How about trying to get yourself together enough to answer my question about Bill Clinton. Or are you going to keep dodging it like the good professor is trying to do?

And no, I am not ashamed of myself at all. I stand by my posts. Sorry if that upsets your precious sensibilities.:P

5 minutes ago, Papi said:

Dodging the question?

Monica never SAID she was a willing participant. She SAID nothing. Some of Weinstein's accusers have said they "went along" with his sexual advances at the time (for whatever reason - fear? Career enhancement? Horny at the time? Whatever). Some said nothing at the time to anyone. Then some years later they determined that they had been coerced and made the sexual assault accusations. I am only asking if Monica did the same thing would you still defend Bill Clinton, or would you say her claim was not credible? It's a pretty easy question. 

Your comparisons are inexact. Known as a strawman argument. Link to the Weinstein accusers? 

Lewinsky said "But I will always remain firm on this point: It was a consensual relationship. "

Edited by hst2

6 hours ago, Dinglehopper said:

No I don’t.

Too bad your opinion doesn't really matter.

If she describes a sexual assault, it is a sexual assault.

Just now, songfourone said:

Too bad your opinion doesn't really matter.

If she describes a sexual assault, it is a sexual assault.

Is an arrest coming?

Just now, Dinglehopper said:

Is an arrest coming?

Did she go to the police and file a complaint?

1 hour ago, Papi said:

And no, I am not ashamed of myself at all.

Well, I think you should be, after spewing such an ignorant and uninformed, and as it turns out hilariously wrong statement.

A little shame for your misdeeds would help to grow you as a person.

2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Did she go to the police and file a complaint?

Sexual assault is a crime.  If that is what happened she should press charges.

4 minutes ago, Dinglehopper said:

Sexual assault is a crime.  If that is what happened she should press charges.

Read the definition.

Fondling.

She chose not to press charges.

Her call not yours.

1 hour ago, Calamari said:

Well, I think you should be, after spewing such an ignorant and uninformed, and as it turns out hilariously wrong statement.

Lmao. You are a real piece of work Calamari. 

4 hours ago, hst2 said:

Your comparisons are inexact. Known as a strawman argument. Link to the Weinstein accusers? 

Lewinsky said "But I will always remain firm on this point: It was a consensual relationship. "

My hypothetical scenario is very exact. Weinstein had (so he says) consensual relationships with women who later (many years later) have said that it was not consensual on their part. All I am doing is asking you if you would still defend Mr Clinton if Monica had that same change of heart at some point, or would you say she is not credible because at some point she had called it consensual.

So you won't answer the question. Got it loud and clear. That way you can continue to defend Bill Clinton, and you continue to say that all accusations against Weinstein are credible, regardless of past actions or statements by the women involved (some of whom have said they had sex with him when he made his advances instead of refusing - which every one of them could have done since none of them have accused him of physical violence  - which seems pretty consensual to most people). How very transparent of you. 

3 minutes ago, Papi said:

My hypothetical scenario is very exact. Weinstein had (so he says) consensual relationships with women who later (many years later) have said that it was not consensual on their part. All I am doing is asking you if you would still defend Mr Clinton if Monica had that same change of heart at some point, or would you say she is not credible because at some point she had called it consensual.

So you won't answer the question. Got it loud and clear. That way you can continue to defend Bill Clinton, and you continue to say that all accusations against Weinstein are credible, regardless of past actions or statements by the women involved (some of whom have said they had sex with him when he made his advances instead of refusing - which every one of them could have done since none of them have accused him of physical violence  - which seems pretty consensual to most people). How very transparent of you. 

Your comparison has been shown to be faulty. I suggest you give it up.

3 hours ago, Calamari said:

Personally I think you should be ashamed of yourself on a regular basis for the asinine bat guano that you post here continually. But my opinion that you should be ashamed carries no more weight than your opinion of me. What you find to be so "hilariously wrong" is just another example of your bat guano. 

I could suggest that you being shamed might help you grow as a person, but quite frankly I don't think personal growth is even remotely possible in your case. You are hopelessly lost in your sea of bat guano. 

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

Your comparison has been shown to be faulty. I suggest you give it up.

Actually it is only faulty in your mind. Normal people (or perhaps I should say HONEST people) would understand it quite easily. Your refusal to answer the question tells all. You can't, because no matter how you answer it would reveal your utter hypocrisy. Like I said, you are completely transparent.

2 hours ago, Calamari said:

Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16: 'I Was a Child'

Yet another woman groped by this wretched old pervert.

You are like a dog with a bone on this issue. I pity any male that ever risks getting close to you, since you seem to have "wretched old pervert" as your top of mind impression of any male who might risk a touch, even if innocent. SMH

8 minutes ago, Papi said:

You are like a dog with a bone on this issue. I pity any male that ever risks getting close to you, since you seem to have "wretched old pervert" as your top of mind impression of any male who might risk a touch, even if innocent. SMH

Why are you taking this so personally?

10 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Why are you taking this so personally?

Why are you?