Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tooldtocare

In your view is this the Promised Land?

Promised Land is the USA   2 members have voted

1. 1. Is the "Promised Land" the USA in your view?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

The True Promised Land is \/ & they love it

The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be.,.,..,..,., the .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.USA.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Time line

70th correction/change/addition --12/02/2016PM 05:41 PM  

note:  WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN?

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,This is a time line

If you need to enlarge the text, i.e. the two pages where you can read it without squinting your eyes

[1] Just hold dawn the [Ctri] key while rolling your mouse up or down. 

Just a suggestion 

The reason this site was built –

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

Why they were chosen follows in verses. Where they gathered is another story. The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be the USA.

68th correction/change -- 10/16/2016

06:59 pm

This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face, His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today. There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 15. The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old United States of America; aka USA. 

http://universalknowledge.net/  

Anyone agree-?

(:-

Edited by tooldtocare
clearify

the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old United States of America; aka USA. 

Coulda been but now I have my Useless Sister & Brother-in-Law moved in with me otherwise they'd be Homeless. Wish they would just go somewhere and Die! 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, Bartman said:

Coulda been but now I have my Useless Sister & Brother-in-Law moved in with me otherwise they'd be Homeless. Wish they would just go somewhere and Die! 

It saddens me that you posted this. To think it is bad enough, to post such thoughts on the internet is shocking to say the least. 

delete this post if you can 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:05 PM, Hexexis said:

I decline to agree with any Bible dweller that cannot spell "Exodus." Sorry, Charlie.

Thanks for the heads up. 

"Exodus"

"Exodus"

"Exodus"

"Exodus"

"Exodus"

Now that I have learned how to spell; thanks to you.,., you are free to agree

5 hours ago, tooldtocare said:

It saddens me that you posted this. To think it is bad enough, to post such thoughts on the internet is shocking to say the least. 

delete this post if you can 

I was Nice enough to Let them come in now I'm Sorry I did. Everyone told me Not to but like a Dummy I did. They Ruined Their Lives now they're Ruining Mine! I won't put up with it much longer. Already changed my Will & Insurance so they get Nothing upon my Demise. 6 Month Deadline, Out by Memorial Day or I'll Force them out one way or the other. They Married each other "for Better or Worse" Not Me! Their Lives are Not my Responsibility! I'm NOT Mommy & Daddy! End of Story!

19 hours ago, Bartman said:

I was Nice enough to Let them come in now I'm Sorry I did. Everyone told me Not to but like a Dummy I did. They Ruined Their Lives now they're Ruining Mine! I won't put up with it much longer. Already changed my Will & Insurance so they get Nothing upon my Demise. 6 Month Deadline, Out by Memorial Day or I'll Force them out one way or the other. They Married each other "for Better or Worse" Not Me! Their Lives are Not my Responsibility! I'm NOT Mommy & Daddy! End of Story!

Still they are your family for better or worse. If you think they have strayed down the wrong path then show them the way to a better path.

But showing them the door is not it. 

Just my opinion. 

for what it is worth, I will never abandon my family

11 hours ago, tooldtocare said:

Still they are your family for better or worse. If you think they have strayed down the wrong path then show them the way to a better path.

But showing them the door is not it. 

Just my opinion. 

for what it is worth, I will never abandon my family

HE is Not my Family! I don't know Anyone in my Life like him. 60yrs old and Still can't hold a job if it was Stapled to his hand! I'll say it again. They are Not my responsibility. They're gonna Ruin my Life now I'm at 65? Let His Mommy & Daddy take care of them. Mine are Gone now for 10yrs and I'm it. Again, I'm Not their Parents! I didn't Marry them "for Better or Worse", She did and it's Her Problem. I'll put them on a Bus and send them down to Tennessee to His folks. I want them Out of my Life for what's left of Mine! I didn't work all my Life to take care of someone who never learned how to take care of their own. Screw Them!

Edited by Bartman

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:19 AM, Bartman said:

HE is Not my Family! I don't know Anyone in my Life like him. 60yrs old and Still can't hold a job if it was Stapled to his hand! I'll say it again. They are Not my responsibility. They're gonna Ruin my Life now I'm at 65? Let His Mommy & Daddy take care of them. Mine are Gone now for 10yrs and I'm it. Again, I'm Not their Parents! I didn't Marry them "for Better or Worse", She did and it's Her Problem. I'll put them on a Bus and send them down to Tennessee to His folks. I want them Out of my Life for what's left of Mine! I didn't work all my Life to take care of someone who never learned how to take care of their own. Screw Them!

I'm 67 and a grandfather several times over & I have never come across someone as bitter *** you are. 

Your bitterness is self evident. Personally I do not think "they" are the problem. At least you are venting your frustrations here and hopefully not at home. 

Last but not least, try to look for the positive side.

On a personal note I have allowed a mother and her 6 year old daughter to live in my home. She and her daughter had no home and walked the streets for handouts.  Once when they were at our office door I asked them if they would like to get out of the rain and live in my house. She accepted and moved in. When the school year started I told the mother that if she did not enroll her daughter into a public school they would be thrown out of my house.

The mother enrolled the daughter into public school and the child loves it

I told the mother that if she doesn't get a job both would be out the door

For the last few weeks she has been looking for that job.

She has one more week left then out they go

the point is, if they are not doing the right thing, try a little persuasion to see if this changes their ways.

If this effort fails then I will side with you; out the door you go

Just a suggestion between me and you

BTW Bartman, your rant about the folks in your home has nothing to do with the OP.

Is the "Promised Land" the USA in your view?

On 12/29/2017 at 5:19 AM, Bartman said:

You tell 'em sunshine .....