Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Las Vegas mass shooter was a Trump supporter

62 posts in this topic

Just now, Guido2 said:

Thanks! Didn't know that. My question now is ....when.

And what was on the hard drives. And when you come down to it be he radicalized or just a first class nut bag....people are still dead.

When?  Recently, if this and other reports can be believed. 

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/stephen-paddock-had-recently-been-on-a-cruise-to-the-middle-east-as-experts-say-dont-discount-islamic-states-potential-involvement/news-story/4846b116c77f95140968c4cf967f0319

His house was broken into after the shooting too.  Authorities were hardly keeping a watchful eye on things after the shooting even though it was part of the investigation. 

Not seeing too much about his girlfriend either since she was brought back here in a wheelchair. 

1 hour ago, ODENTON said:

What on this earth would drive this man (who seem to be living the American dream) to murder 59 people and injure scores of people. It's just baffling. 

Off topic, but we are into episode 6 of NetFlix MindHunter based on a book by one of the FBI agents responsible for developing the profiling of serial killers in mid 70's.  Starts slow but is an interesting look into the minds of the demented... and how they got there... not that they believe they are.

21 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who do believe that all blacks are Antifa and that Antifa is representative of all leftists/liberals and that the KKK represents all righties/conserrvatives.  There are some right here on this board who imply it but will never actually say it.

Can you point to a single person anywhere who said that all blacks are Anti-Fa?   That's a new one to me.  Shouldn't be hard to provide a single example since you know of a lot of people who do believe that. 

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Don't be coy. You all stick together like sheep. Look how fast you all got on the same page with the Clinton-funded dossier talking points that were circling the web before Mueller's bombshells on Papadopolous and Manafort. 

LOLZ.  That's one ironic post there, even for an admirer of Walter White, the fictional meth cooker on a TV show.  :D 

18 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Most of what you said I have seen....however the implication that all blacks in Antifa is a new one. The rest yeah I see it surface.

Gee weird morning .... I am learning so much....and I am NOT being a SA...I mean it.

Haven't heard you for a while....how are things?

Fine, was on vacation!

Classy thread, Calamari, even for you. Kudos!

So what?

Just when. Thought you couldn't go any lower.

By all means keep doubling down......you guys never learn.

16 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

LOLZ.  That's one ironic post there, even for an admirer of Walter White, the fictional meth cooker on a TV show.  :D 

He posts like a 9 year old ......

1 minute ago, Eastside Terp said:

He posts like a 9 year old ......

I'd say 5 year old.

33 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

So says an admirer of Hillary Clinton. :lol:

1 minute ago, WKDWZD said:

Whoops, looks like that little personal attack backfired. :lol:

On that note, isn't it precious that, like always, all the right has is personal attacks and infowars-style conspiracy theories?

Edited by Calamari

9 minutes ago, Calamari said:

On that note, isn't it precious that, like always, all the right has is personal attacks and infowars-style conspiracy theories?

Get help.....it's not too late.

9 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

I understand your confusion with you being a subject of a royal family and all that family royalty stuff you guys have over there. 

It's different over here. 

11 minutes ago, Calamari said:

LOLZ.  Sound like Calamari forgot who started this thread.  :D 

So little time; so many Raw Story threads to start.  :lol:  :lol: 

Conclusion:  Non-stop spreading of Raw Story links inhibits recognition of irony. ;) 

1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

I understand your confusion with you being a subject of a royal family and all that family royalty stuff you guys have over there. 

It's different over here. 

<red cheeks> Splutter splutter burble splutter ... sometimes it's better to not draw attention to your little faux pas. Carry on  Spluttering. :lol:

3 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

<red cheeks> Splutter splutter burble splutter ... sometimes it's better to not draw attention to your little faux pas. Carry on  Spluttering. :lol:

Hoist on his own petard. 

3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Don't be coy. You all stick together like sheep. Look how fast you all got on the same page with the Clinton-funded dossier talking points that were circling the web before Mueller's bombshells on Papadopolous and Manafort. 

You really believe that? If someone on the right here posted that all liberals stick together like sheep you would be among the first to cry foul. 

3 hours ago, Papi said:

You really believe that? If someone on the right here posted that all liberals stick together like sheep you would be among the first to cry foul. 

The flock would cause a forum shutdown .....

22 hours ago, Calamari said:

Honestly...

It is inane when the right wing idiots on this forum and elsewhere try to link 'liberals' with some criminal or mass shooter. We shouldn't do the same thing in terms of Trump... Unless I see evidence that this person was trying to "advance Trump's revolution' or some other such nonsense it really doesn't matter who they supported.

Well, I hope they enjoy the taste of their own medicine.

1 minute ago, Calamari said:

Well, I hope they enjoy the taste of their own medicine.

and 'an eye for an eye' will eventually leave the entire world blind.

46 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Honestly...

It is inane when the right wing idiots on this forum and elsewhere try to link 'liberals' with some criminal or mass shooter. We shouldn't do the same thing in terms of Trump... Unless I see evidence that this person was trying to "advance Trump's revolution' or some other such nonsense it really doesn't matter who they supported.

I think this one was worth noting because so many conservatives tried to paint this guy as a liberal. 

JMO: I don't believe the killer 'snapped' and I don't believe you have to be 'nuts' to commit murder.

Edited by ODENTON

Here we go again.

When will these idiots learn?