Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Johnny Fever

TRIGGER ALERT-It's Okay to be White

65 posts in this topic

The horror....the horror.....

"Fliers saying “it’s okay to be white” were found taped to the exterior doors of a Maryland high school Wednesday morning, apparently as part of an effort to spark racial division.

The principal at Montgomery Blair High School in Silver Spring sent a letter home to families informing them that the signs were discovered on 10 doors at 5:45 a.m. and removed by staff before students arrived for ­classes.

“We are taking this seriously and are investigating this incident,” wrote Renay Johnson, the school’s principal. “Our research so far has indicated that this may be part of a concerted national campaign to foment racial and political tension in our school and community. The same flier was posted in other cities and communities this week.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.e41baa175aef

1 minute ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

"Fliers saying “it’s okay to be white” were found taped to the exterior doors of a Maryland high school Wednesday morning, apparently as part of an effort to spark racial division.

The principal at Montgomery Blair High School in Silver Spring sent a letter home to families informing them that the signs were discovered on 10 doors at 5:45 a.m. and removed by staff before students arrived for ­classes.

“We are taking this seriously and are investigating this incident,” wrote Renay Johnson, the school’s principal. “Our research so far has indicated that this may be part of a concerted national campaign to foment racial and political tension in our school and community. The same flier was posted in other cities and communities this week.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.e41baa175aef

LOL... Where has the good principal been the last 9 years?

37 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

"We are taking this seriously and are investigating this incident,” wrote Renay Johnson, the school’s principal. “Our research so far has indicated that this may be part of a concerted national campaign to foment racial and political tension in our school and community. The same flier was posted in other cities and communities this week.”"

OMG That is truly hilarious. 

18 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Idiocy. 

Please clarify which idiocy you are referring to. Thx

So....it is NOT PC to put up signs that say 'It is ok to be white'. Nothing more nothing less....a very simple statement. It didn't say 'White is right' or 'Whites are superior'

But it is ok to have Black lives matter and other similar 'sayings'.

Think about it....it is considered by some to be wrong that it is 'ok to be white' because of their PC interpretation. But when one says 'Black lives matter' .....doesn't that imply that black lives matter more than others.

The devil is in the details as well as ones mind set.

However as we see.....I guess the 1st doesn't apply in all cases now a days.

Edited by Guido2

The controversy over it is hilarious. Plus, it's getting the result the "perpetrators" hoped...more controversy between the BLM and WLM and Blue Lives Matter people. 

That someone didn't just take the fliers down, trash them and move on is a really dumb move. No, they had to alert the media and the parents. Smh 

13 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

The controversy over it is hilarious. Plus, it's getting the result the "perpetrators" hoped...more controversy between the BLM and WLM and Blue Lives Matter people. 

That someone didn't just take the fliers down, trash them and move on is a really dumb move. No, they had to alert the media and the parents. Smh 

But you see....that takes commons sense. I am sure the priciple definitely had an ahhh poop moment. What to do what to do....take them down throw them away and likely it would disappear. However, I am sure the principle was feeling that if somehow this got 'home' there would be all sorts of career ending  ramifications....once a small handful of SJWs got wind.

Common sense vs career ending misstep at the hands of the PC warriors.  Easy choice.

If it’s offensive in must be because it’s not okay to be white. 

Any honest person would have to admit that any kind of “It’s okay to be black” or “It’s okay to be Hispanic” etc. proclamation would be treated differently and not as a threat.  This whole thing is silly and stupid. 

It is ok to be white. It's also ok to black, Hispanic, Arab, Asian, etc.... The only people that have a problem with this whole thing are racists who are not white. 

2 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Agree 100%, If everybody would've ignored Kapernik , including Trump, it would've been over and forgotten about by now.

19 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Poor white people.  :rolleyes:

Yes, such a hard life...

5 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

What is the incident?

The posting of the signs around the school.

17 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Yes, but what is the incident? :)

:mellow: the posting (verb) of fliers

attaching pieces of paper to doors/walls with tape 

That's it. Nothing more.

Ah. Has the FBI and Department of Homeland Security been called in?

4 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Ah. Has the FBI and Department of Homeland Security been called in?

Nothing would surprise me ;)

9 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

Poor white people.  :rolleyes:

I'm good. I wouldn't change a thing. If someone needs that sort of affirmation, (or if they allow themselves to feel guilty- think hst) they're weak, and it's an internal thing. 

Beyond people here like hst, I personally know white people that self flagellate over their "privilege" and I personally know black people, and Muslim people that cringe (or hope it's not one of their own everytime some moron that looks like them does something stupid. We're stuck on guilt by association, and I get it. 

Media presents a false narrative, and we get sucked into that, because it's unrelenting. The majority of all groups are generally good people just trying to live life. 

I think whoever did this only did so to agitate and inflame tensions.

5 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

I think whoever did this only did so to agitate and inflame tensions.

Well...duh :rolleyes:

It is OK to be white.  But does anyone doubt what type of group did this?

14 hours ago, pepper said:

I'm good. I wouldn't change a thing. If someone needs that sort of affirmation, (or if they allow themselves to feel guilty- think hst) they're weak, and it's an internal thing. 

Beyond people here like hst, I personally know white people that self flagellate over their "privilege" and I personally know black people, and Muslim people that cringe (or hope it's not one of their own everytime some moron that looks like them does something stupid. We're stuck on guilt by association, and I get it. 

Media presents a false narrative, and we get sucked into that, because it's unrelenting. The majority of all groups are generally good people just trying to live life. 

Amen!