Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Johnny Fever

TRIGGER ALERT-It's Okay to be White

65 posts in this topic

I pretty much hate Everyone on an Equal Basis. Problem Solved!

5 hours ago, Bawlmerian said:

It is OK to be white.  But does anyone doubt what type of group did this?

BLMers. It is possible you know. The don't know who put them up.

So people are working from assumptions. It is called profiling by some.

18 hours ago, pepper said:

I'm good. I wouldn't change a thing. If someone needs that sort of affirmation, (or if they allow themselves to feel guilty- think hst) they're weak, and it's an internal thing. 

Beyond people here like hst, I personally know white people that self flagellate over their "privilege" and I personally know black people, and Muslim people that cringe (or hope it's not one of their own everytime some moron that looks like them does something stupid. We're stuck on guilt by association, and I get it. 

Media presents a false narrative, and we get sucked into that, because it's unrelenting. The majority of all groups are generally good people just trying to live life. 

Very true....good point pepper.

On 11/6/2017 at 8:11 AM, Marshan Man said:

Yes, such a hard life...

You might find this incredible, but there are a lot of white people that actually do have it very bad. 

In fact, did you know there are more poor white people in the US than poor black people?

Incredible, I know ;)

Just now, alienrace said:

You might find this incredible, but there are a lot of white people that actually do have it very bad. 

In fact, did you know there are more poor white people in the US than poor black people?

Incredible, I know ;)

Yes, and I'm sure they post here. :huh:

On 11/6/2017 at 8:11 AM, Marshan Man said:

Yes, such a hard life...

You're joking, right? 

1 hour ago, alienrace said:

Incredible, I know ;)

That's different. ;):lol:

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

Yes, and I'm sure they post here. :huh:

Probably a number equivalent to the number of poor blacks that do. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Probably a number equivalent to the number of poor blacks that do. :rolleyes:

So start a thread about it. This thread is about aggrieved white folk and apparently to attack the lone black guy who so happened to post on it. 

2 hours ago, Guido2 said:

BLMers. It is possible you know. The don't know who put them up.

So people are working from assumptions. It is called profiling by some.

BLM and AntiFa beghind every tree.  I’ll agree that it could be a fake.  But you guys and the BLM boogieman are silly

Some dumb kid did it to stir up some crap. 

Just like whoever wrote on Roland Park's sign in Sharpie (not paint as reported.)

stupid pranks that the media jumps on and blows out of proportion :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

BLM and AntiFa beghind every tree.  I’ll agree that it could be a fake.  But you guys and the BLM boogieman are silly

They received the Sydney peace prize. Yay for Australia! America has a looong way to go. https://mic.com/articles/185807/black-lives-matter-receives-the-sydney-peace-prize-this-movement-is-global-and-has-been-global#.FCXpDd4vV

10 hours ago, Bartman said:

I'm too lazy from that level of investment. I get you though, I'm not really a people person eitherl. I do respect those that are. My wife and my boss are two people I know that could enter a room of strangers and have a blast with it.

4 hours ago, Bawlmerian said:

Not for me...not at all. Just like I don't think there is a neo or a racist behind every tree either.

I am NOT saying BLM/etc is definitely behind it....but unlike others..... I don't rule it out as possible. Probable...not likely....but possible....yes.

4 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Some dumb kid did it to stir up some crap. 

Just like whoever wrote on Roland Park's sign in Sharpie (not paint as reported.)

stupid pranks that the media jumps on and blows out of proportion :rolleyes:

Very wise and sound words.

My father used to have a great saying about people with an agenda be they media or real people....

Way too many people's hearts are way to close to there butts.

He used a more appropriate term for butt...but we must be PC.....but to me he was spot on.

Not too bad philosophically for a WW2 cutter engineer with only a HS education.

Meanwhile, a couple of North Baltimore prep schools are going nuts with institutional white-guilt (and black demonstrators) because two high school students wore supposedly-racist orange jumpsuits to a Halloween party. (Link.)

Who knew that only black prisoners wear orange jumpsuits? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, regularguy said:

Meanwhile, a couple of North Baltimore prep schools are going nuts with institutional white-guilt (and black demonstrators) because two high school students wore supposedly-racist orange jumpsuits to a Halloween party. (Link.)

Who knew that only black prisoners wear orange jumpsuits? :rolleyes:

Well there was one that had 'Freddie Gray' .on the back.

That is a bit tacky.

But I can see how a few photos like this would be WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY more important to the POs than the roving groups a criminal-kids in the city.

Yup those pictures like other inanimate objects like knives and guns are very very dangerous. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guido2

Just now, Guido2 said:

Well there was one that had 'Freddie Gray' .

That is a bit tacky.

As I understand it, that was a separate social media post, showing a former Boy's Latin student at a College of Charleston Halloween party in South Carolina. The Gilman and RPCS students were at a Baltimore party, with no message on their costumes.

1 minute ago, regularguy said:

As I understand it, that was a separate social media post, showing a former Boy's Latin student at a College of Charleston Halloween party in South Carolina. The Gilman and RPCS students were at a Baltimore party, with no message on their costumes.

Thanks for the extra detail.

On 11/7/2017 at 8:45 AM, Bartman said:

I remember a while back I made a similar post that I'm not racist I just hate everybody equally. Somebody on here went totally nuts and accused me of being racist with what I said. I think that person is still posting on here. 

8 hours ago, WhatintheHell said:

I remember a while back I made a similar post that I'm not racist I just hate everybody equally. Somebody on here went totally nuts and accused me of being racist with what I said. I think that person is still posting on here. 

Like I need a magic decoder ring to figure out at least 3 possible candidates. :lol:

19 hours ago, WhatintheHell said:

Not Me. I'll stand next to Anyone who Proves themselves next to me on a Job for a couple or few years I don't care if they're Black, White, Red or Blue. Green or Yellow.  But you want me to take someone I Don't know at face value, that's Not gonna happen. In This World, you Prove your Worth, you're just not Assumed to be Worthy. Anything else is for Dreamers.

BTW my own Brother-in-Law is a Real POS!

Edited by Bartman

On 11/7/2017 at 2:55 PM, Marshan Man said:

The fact that blacks (Africans) only make up 1.8% (380000) may have something to do with there take on BLM etc. and being free an easy on awards.

Baltimore and Detroit have  2 times that number....EACH!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations

But there I go ....spouting facts again.

Edited by Guido2