Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ravens2006

Titans game...

78 posts in this topic

Challenge again. He laid on his back atop The pile. Not down where spotted.

That replay seems to clearly show Allen keep his knees / butt off the ground, turns over and pushes WELL past the marker. Curious to see how this goes out of TV timeout...

Of course... replay is a fricking joke in this league. Crystal clear on review...

15 minutes ago, Ravens2006 said:

Defense giving them every opportunity to make this a game...

This needed to be bumped.

Sadly you feel like either the guy who gets the pick has to score, or they're not scoring...

1 minute ago, Ravens2006 said:

Sadly you feel like either the guy who gets the pick has to score, or they're not scoring...

Hats off to the D. But the O has to do something and do something quickly.

Defense gives it right back.  Pathetic.

And now the D folds. 

TD Titans

Deja Vu all over again. D plays very well until one more stop is needed. Oh well.

Perriman has to be the worst receiver in the league. Our offensive line is still garbage. Playcalling abysmal. 

Is the season over yet?

Too little too late for our stinky offense.

2 hours ago, Ravens2006 said:

Well, maybe Marty gets canned on the bye. One can dream...

I doubt this will happen. And it wouldn't change much. The team needs a new GM and a new HC (who would choose his own coordinators). And that kind of wholesale blowup happens in the offseason.

But I expected Pees to lose his job last year and he did not. So clearly I don't know what either Harbaugh or Bisciotti expects from a team. ;)

Wow the Ravens are one horrible football team. Defense was solid until it mattered most but the offense is absolutely beyond putrid.

Morningweg is a complete joke, how does he have a job in the NFL??  Some of the worst 3rd down play calls I’ve ever seen. An offense this bad is not jut bad for us Ravens fans its bad for the NFL. Horrible product. I will not watch another Ravens game this year until changes are made 

2 hours ago, alienrace said:

Getting harder and harder to be a fan of this league.

Completely agree. That late hit call on Z Smith was absolutely atrocious and led to a Titans TD.

What’s the point of watching NFL games when refs make phantom calls on huge plays and it changes the outcome of the game. I’m done for a while 

17 minutes ago, BayAreaBmore said:

Wow the Ravens are one horrible football team. Defense was solid until it mattered most but the offense is absolutely beyond putrid.

Morningweg is a complete joke, how does he have a job in the NFL??  Some of the worst 3rd down play calls I’ve ever seen. An offense this bad is not jut bad for us Ravens fans its bad for the NFL. Horrible product. I will not watch another Ravens game this year until changes are made 

Surprisingly, the Ravens had more total yards and more TOP. The shanked punt, the questionable roughing the QB call, the questionable failure of the review on Allen's 4th down backstroke and several key drops all were contributors to the loss.

Edit: I forgot Joe's second pick. That was ugly and all on him.

Edited by Struds

Are any of you stats quants? I'd love to know how many complete passes for 2 or fewer (including yards lost) we have. That might be one stat in which we lead the league.

6 minutes ago, Struds said:

Surprisingly, the Ravens had more total yards and more TOP. The shanked punt, the questionable roughing the QB call, the questionable failure of the review on Allen's 4th down backstroke and several key drops all were contributors to the loss.

That is surprising. Flacco’s INT's, the shanked punt and the horrible refs are difficult to overcome but they still had a shot.

That’s what’s so frustrating, wouldn’t have taken much to win that game 

This was another bad loss for the Ravens.  I know anyone read this will laugh when I mention playoffs, but let me remind everyone the AFC is not power packed with contenders.  The AFC has 3 genuinely good teams, New England, Pittsburgh, and KC, a couple of decent but inconsistent teams in Jacksonville and Tenneessee, and the rest are arguably less than mediocre.  The Ravens now lose the tiebreaker to both Jacksonville and Tennessee, so they would probably need to beat out Buffalo for that second wild card.  If you take a look at the remaining schedules, even as bad as they are now, the Ravens could go 5-2 and get to 9-7.   Buffalo's schedule includes New England twice, New Orleans, and Kansas City.  Even though they are 5-3 now, they could drop to 9-7.  The problem I see is that the Ravens are just too inconsistent to pull off 5 wins even despite the easy pickings they have on the back end of their schedule because of injuries to starting QBs.   

4 minutes ago, BayAreaBmore said:

That is surprising. Flacco’s INT's, the shanked punt and the horrible refs are difficult to overcome but they still had a shot.

1 minute ago, cprenegade said:

This was another bad loss for the Ravens.  I know anyone read this will laugh when I mention playoffs, but let me remind everyone the AFC is not power packed with contenders.  The AFC has 3 genuinely good teams, New England, Pittsburgh, and KC, a couple of decent but inconsistent teams in Jacksonville and Tenneessee, and the rest are arguably less than mediocre.  The Ravens now lose the tiebreaker to both Jacksonville and Tennessee, so they would probably need to beat out Buffalo for that second wild card.  If you take a look at the remaining schedules, even as bad as they are now, the Ravens could go 5-2 and get to 9-7.   Buffalo's schedule includes New England twice, New Orleans, and Kansas City.  Even though they are 5-3 now, they could drop to 9-7.  The problem I see is that the Ravens are just too inconsistent to pull off 5 wins even despite the easy pickings they have on the back end of their schedule because of injuries to starting QBs.   

As tempting as it is to recirculate that great Mora clip about the Playoffs? You are right. In today's mediocre NFL, and given key QB injuries, IF this team could grab some consistency, a WC slot is not out of the question. I don't believe they will, but I'm not laughing at you.

9 minutes ago, BayAreaBmore said:

I went back and added Joe's 2d INT to my previous post. The first I believe was shared with good old #11.

3 hours ago, Ravens2006 said:

Oh look, deep ball to Perriman, he tries to wait for it to come in to his chest instead of reaching out and going up strong for it, and the Titans wind up with the ball.

Why is it you hardly ever see a Ravens receiver running BEHIND the defense? Always 2 or 3 guys around him. Because their opponents know what's coming...

3 hours ago, OsfaninCA said:

Perriman - two targets...one hits one hand in end zone...slightly over thrown but elite guys find way to catch that one, second one sits and waits for it, hits hands bounces for interception...dude is a serious liability. Just cut this dude please. 

3 hours ago, 85Knight said:

Time to cut bait with Perrlman. I've seen enough.

For anyone who caught any of the radio broadcast or post game show, they roasted Perriman.  When he caught one late in the game, Stan White chuckled and said "Well, at least he caught it."  They were joking about how he doubled his season production by getting 28 yards.  That's bad when the hometown guys are cracking on you.  Quadry Ismail thinks he is playing scared, actually hiding during games rather than run his routes trying to get open.  Justin Forsett said early in the game that he didn't think the team looked emotionally or mentally ready to play.  I don't think Perriman will ever develop into much of anything here at this point.  If it's going to happen, it will probably take a change of scenery.  

1 minute ago, Struds said:

I went back and added Joe's 2d INT to my previous post. The first I believe was shared with good old #11.

Oh yeah no question. He made no effort to catch that ball, just wanted it to land in his hands which he probably would’ve dropped anyway 

3 hours ago, Ravens2006 said:

Well, maybe Marty gets canned on the bye. One can dream...

Probably not during the bye, but here's some fuel for the fire after the season............

Former Super Bowl-winning coach Gary Kubiak retired from the sidelines after the 2016 season due to mounting health concerns, but several sources close to him believe the esteemed coach will consider running an NFL offense in 2018 if the right opportunity arose. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-broncos-head-coach-gary-kubiak-open-to-a-return-as-an-offensive-coordinator/