Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
watchfulreader80

MIAA playoffs

90 posts in this topic

Game over.  Gilman really turned their year around.  Gotta give it to those coaches and kids.  They never gave up on themselves. Congrats.

Shame MSJ didn't get a chance the way some of these teams ended their season...Turkey Bowl looks like it might be interesting...

4 minutes ago, Bully said:

Game over.  Gilman really turned their year around.  Gotta give it to those coaches and kids.  They never gave up on themselves. Congrats.

Not over yet, CHC just scored. 35-17 with 1:33 left in the third. 

7 minutes ago, Bully said:

Well, might be over now. Hill runs it in for TD, 42-17. Crazy how Gilman’s offense went from one of the worse around, to one of the best around. They’re dynamic right now. 

3 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Just watched the G put a boot yo C Halls *** 

I think they will give SFA the toughest game of the year next week. 

33 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I think they will give SFA the toughest game of the year next week. 

I hope so Purnell played the game of his life 

Just now, GOOCH said:

I hope so Purnell played the game of his life 

He's actually been very good the last three games. He has made the most insane transformation in the middle of a season I've ever seen from a QB. 

9 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

He's actually been very good the last three games. He has made the most insane transformation in the middle of a season I've ever seen from a QB. 

Hold your horses now GA lol GA please tell me why Madison doesn’t have any offers i mean damn he has to have the best RB film in Md matter of fact he’s better than the kid at SF imo

2 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Hold your horses now GA lol GA please tell me why Madison doesn’t have any offers i mean damn he has to have the best RB film in Md matter of fact he’s better than the kid at SF imo

Isn’t he committed to Navy. Would take that and run with it. Play big time football, Ivy League education, guaranteed job after college & pretty much guaranteed to be making 6 figures when decide to separate from the Navy. 

10 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

Isn’t he committed to Navy. Would take that and run with it. Play big time football, Ivy League education, guaranteed job after college & pretty much guaranteed to be making 6 figures when decide to separate from the Navy. 

If he is I agree coach 

14 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

I've been saying this for a while! The kid is a beast. OBC is right, believe he has an offer from Navy but hasn't committed. Willis is the Navy commit. 

I agree with you, Madison is better than Bangda. He's the best RB in the State IMO, and best player in the MIAA. Whoever gets him, gets a steal. 

7 hours ago, CHCCAPTAIN87 said:

The MIAA is so bad. they refused to let greyhound TV to broadcast the game

7 hours ago, CHCCAPTAIN87 said:

Edited by DMVfootballwizard