Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ms maggie

Roy Moore accused of sexual misconduct with 14 year old

544 posts in this topic

Once they throw him out of the senate, Trump can make him a judge.

7 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Try again. It's 2017. It supposedly happened in 1977. 

Count on your fingers if you need to.  

Over 40 would be all numbers 41 and greater my brain works fine. You claimed it was 50. Maybe you are doing the math on the tax bill!

Edited by jtowne-swim

9 hours ago, Papi said:

Signing a teenager's yearbook is pedophilia? Tell me, do you remember the name of every person you met 35 years ago? I sure don't. 

So a teenage girl gets a high profile person to sign a yearbook. Did anyone ask if any others that worked there got theirs signed .??

I don't know where my yearbook is.

2 hours ago, stevez51 said:

So a teenage girl gets a high profile person to sign a yearbook. Did anyone ask if any others that worked there got theirs signed .??

I dunno....that sounded pretty weird. A teenage girl ... that thought he was creepy and 'would serve him as quickly as possible' and takes a ride from same creepy guy....then lets him sign her yearbook.....was she carrying it in her apron when she took his order. What the timeline is and when these things occurred may be part of it ....but something isn't adding up here.

And NO.... I am not defending Moore etc. .... I am just looking at the facts and scratching my head. Hey was a creepy weird guy when he was young and a evern creepier old man. Now there is a man that should NOT be allowed to carry concealed for sure.

He broke the first rule of gun ownership......never brandish a firearm unless you intend to use it. He blew that big time during that speech. If I did that during a club meeting I would have been thrown out of the club I belong to.

And I am NRA.not that I want to be.... I have to be.

Edited by Guido2

2 hours ago, stevez51 said:

I dunno....that sounded pretty weird. A teenage girl ... that thought he was creepy and 'would serve him as quickly as possible' and takes a ride from same creepy guy....then lets him sign his yearbook.....was she carrying it in her apron when she took his order. What the timeline is and when they occured may be part of it ....but something isn't adding up here.

And NO.... I am not defending Moore etc. .... I am just looking at the facts and scratching my head. Hey was a creepy weird guy when he was young and a evern creepier old man. Now there is a man that should NOT be allowed to carry concealed for sure.

He broke the first rule of gun ownership......never brandish a firearm unless you intend to use it. He blew that big time during that speech.

And I am NRA.

3 hours ago, stevez51 said:

The story says people had heard over the years he had been banned. A story being passed around is not a written record.

16 minutes ago, songfourone said:

So what does that have to do with what I said about the mall .??

4 hours ago, stevez51 said:

The story says people had heard over the years he had been banned. A story being passed around is not a written record.

"...five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees."

So?

14 hours ago, Papi said:

My objectivity is not tainted by politics. Too bad you can't see that.

One last time.

A WaPo reporter was in AL covering the Republican primary.  Started hearing these stories about Moore.  The paper decided to assign a team of 4 to dig deeper.  THEY FOUND THE WOMEN. GOT THAT?

This idea is sheer bull****: 

"So far what we seem to have is he said / she said right before an senatorial election, with the "she saids" coming from ladies who have been silent through the rest of this guy's public life (which had any number of opportunities  for him to be derailed)"

They were silent because prior to this, nobody came to them and pointedly asked them about the indiscretions.

OK? 

5 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

Roy Moore, at the age of 32, was banned from shopping mall property for hitting on teen girls.

A pretty good indication something's not quite right with Moore.

I got a question for you all.

With all that is given...even throwing the molestation thing.......would you vote for this guy?

I'll start....NO WAY IN Hxxx.

Edited by Guido2

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I got a question for you all.

With all that is given...even throwing the molestation thing.......would you vote for this guy?

I'll start....NO WAY IN Hxxx.

I don't see how any self-respecting supporter of the rule of law could ever vote for they guy.

The GOP's problem here is that if they pull the plug on Moore, which they should, then the finger will point to Trump.   Then what?

I've got the world's smallest violin to play for the GOP on this.   They need to stop nominating arsehats.

5 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

The GOP's problem here is that if they pull the plug on Moore, which they should, then the finger will point to Trump.   Then what?

I've got the world's smallest violin to play for the GOP on this.   They need to stop nominating arsehats.

Well the day is still young....and we have a few weeks to go....plenty of time for the GOP to get a bulk rate on gonads off of ebay. :lol:

6 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

Over 40 would be all numbers 41 and greater my brain works fine. You claimed it was 50. Maybe you are doing the math on the tax bill!

I had not read what her age is until after I posted. She is 56, but looks older. Ok, 40 years if that makes you happy. Still, she waited all these years before saying something. What possible control could he still have over her...none. So what does she gain? Nothing but 15 minutes of fame and a chance to meet Gloria. 

I reiterate, there's no doubt that Roy Moore is a piece of scum. 

5 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I had not read what her age is until after I posted. She is 56, but looks older. Ok, 40 years if that makes you happy. Still, she waited all these years before saying something. What possible control could he still have over her...none. So what does she gain? Nothing but 15 minutes of fame and a chance to meet Gloria. 

Like you ... I think he is scum. That said.

You ever hear the term 'we got your back?'

This idiot has a rabid core...much like Trump. How does one get thrown off the bench TWICE and still gets elected. So, saying he doesn't 'hold anything' over her is BS. Think....if she came out by herself....do you have any idea how that core could and would make her life a living hell?

Is the timing suspect....sure. Are the facts that validate what she outlined...very solid....YUP!

But now 'we got your back'.

Think about all the scumbags that skated for years in the movies....and now are on the hot seat because people are coming out...why? 'we got your back'.

Think about how many big pharm companies or auto manufacturers ...skated....one person complaining....HHAHAHAHAHA...but 'got your back'..things change.

There is power and protection in numbers AKA 'got your back'

JMTs ...no debate.

21 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Once again, who are you to say what affect this still has on her?  And who are you to claim she's just looking for 15 mins of fame?  Did that press conference seem like something anyone in their right mind would be looking forward to?  Sorry, but people like you are part of the reason why women like this don't say anything about this stuff for so long.

18 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Like you ... I think he is scum. That said.

You ever hear the term 'we got your back?'

This idiot has a rabid core...much like Trump. How does one get thrown off the bench TWICE and still gets elected. So, saying he doesn't 'hold anything' over her is BS. Think....if she came out by herself....do you have any idea how that core could and would make her life a living hell?

Is the timing suspect....sure. Are the facts that validate what she outlined...very solid....YUP!

But now 'we got your back'.

Think about all the scumbags that skated for years in the movies....and now are on the hot seat because people are coming out...why? 'we got your back'.

Think about how many big pharm companies or auto manufacturers ...skated....one person complaining....HHAHAHAHAHA...but 'got your back'..things change.

There is power and protection in numbers AKA 'got your back'

JMTs ...no debate.

Ok. Agree with the "we got your back" thing. You're right.