Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastsider

Teens being questioned over carjacking

11 posts in this topic

Good questions and quotes........

“It’s a small group of people… it’s the same people over and over and over that get arrested and they’re back out on the streets… how did they get to the point where they’re running around with ankle bracelets on, many of them, and still committing these offenses?”

Davis gave an example of one 16-year-old in the city who has been arrested 10 times since June 2014, including for carjacking.

We need to all look ourselves in the mirror as a community — parents, grandparents, guardians in particular — and get a hold of these violent kids who are wreaking havoc in our city right now.”

I think Davis has been the evidence locker and doing a few lines... if he thinks that is going to happen.

I predict that when the full effect of the decree is in place....and crime is skyrocketing....arrests are down....the courts continue to revolving door cases.....you will see Davis resign on his own volition and tell the gooberment etc. to stuff it. Before his entire career is shot.

Send them to the A Clockwork Orange school.

Seriously. Get them off the dang streets.

Who cares if they can be "rehabilitated". Probably not. I'm not concerned about them -- I'm concerned about the people they harm.

Teens or not -- screw 'em. Get them the hell off our streets.

Edited by Pickle20

16 hours ago, Eastsider said:

Man carjacked and beat after dropping off child at Synagogue. A group of four juveniles is being questioned by Baltimore County detectives in this case. One is just 10 years old.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/11/09/synagogue-carjacking-baltimore/

Something seems to be missing from the story.  Were the kids captured in Baltimore County?

13 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Something seems to be missing from the story.  Were the kids captured in Baltimore County?

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is ....the utes are staying with grandma in the county to hopefully get a decent education on the county tax payers dime (even though 'parents' are in the city) and after 'fun night' scampered home to grandma...and were tracked there.

Just a guess.

37 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Send them to the A Clockwork Orange school.

Seriously. Get them off the dang streets.

Who cares if they can be "rehabilitated". Probably not. I'm not concerned about them -- I'm concerned about the people they harm.

Teens are not -- screw 'em. Get them the hell off our streets.

Byngo.

But you see....some believe that 'they' are people too and have rights....regardless of how much they infringe on YOUR rights. That doesn't seem to matter to some.

6 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Byngo.

But you see....some believe that 'they' are people too and have rights....regardless of how much they infringe on YOUR rights. That doesn't seem to matter to some.

Sure they do have rights. You can't kill 'em. But you can also enforce stricter sentences and keep them locked away longer and not violate their rights.

6 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Sure they do have rights. You can't kill 'em. But you can also enforce stricter sentences and keep them locked away longer and not violate their rights.

Absolutely correct. I say they should enforce stricter sentences and keep them locked away just like they do with adults in BC ...:rolleyes::lol:

Ten years old! This is one of those times where the parents should pay...but, the operative word is parents :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Ten years old! This is one of those times where the parents should pay...but, the operative word is parents :rolleyes:

BC dictionary.

Parent = sperm donor + egg donor + social services. :mad:

12 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

BC dictionary.

Parent = sperm donor + egg donor + social services. :mad:

Very true