TheGuru

MPSSAA & Private School Playoff Scores

181 posts in this topic

RB Bangura picks up the first down.

DM now has 4th and 1 at the SJC 28.

SJC timeout to ponder.

17-14 SJC 1:57 4th

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Also heard the Hellams from DM dropped a definite pick 6. Hellams is overrated. 

And so is Spanky the only difference is Hellams has about 30 offers and Dixon  don’t and I  won’t  mention Dixon reclassified 

Edited by GOOCH

7 hours ago, JustMyThought said:

This looks more like all-star game than a playoff game.

The notion that an N-loss DeMatha should not be ranked ahead of every public team in the state, up to and including Wise, seems preposterous.

Look like Tarzan, play like Jane.  ....perhaps why dem are what, 6 and 5 and now home to watch some publics including Wise.   But dem computers with the vectors and all still have dem well within the top 200 in the nation but near the bottom in the DMV WHACK.  But they are still #1 in the heart and mind of the DC Sniper.  Go figure..... But dem is nothing but #2 (doodoo) to The DayWalker.

It's not N-Loss but N-Please  :P

Edited by DayWalker

2 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I don’t think he’s a Top 100 Player. Plenty of kids play big ways in Maryland. Very good receiver, but not top 100. He’s no where near as good as Fields from SFA or the Jacobs kid at McD, who I think is the best WR I’ve seen in the area in a while. 

Why, because Jacobs had a good game against Gilman?  I’ve seen Fields but not Jacobs.  I’d put Poly’s wide receiver Tyrese Chambers, who had 157 receiving yards and a 74-yard punt return for a touchdown against City College, in the discussion.  

1 hour ago, MCsoccerplex said:

Allegany 49 - Boonsboro 7 with 6:55 left in the game...setting up a rematch with Fort Hill next Friday. 

Just the way The DayWalker likes it....  :P

22 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Just the way The DayWalker likes it....  :P

Thoughts? 

4 minutes ago, MCsoccerplex said:

Thoughts? 

AlCo knocks off Fort Hill next week to shock the world and The DayWalker will own Cumberland TD H put up in a bet with me to shock Cumberland.  I'd make a good slum lord.... :P

Edited by DayWalker

4 hours ago, JustMyThought said:

This looks more like all-star game than a playoff game.

The notion that an N-loss DeMatha should not be ranked ahead of every public team in the state, up to and including Wise, seems preposterous.

Thank you for the honesty 

Just now, Silverbullet said:

Thank you for the honesty 

You still pushing that narrative even after DeMatha lost, huh? Please realize JMT just has an opinion that happens to agree with yours.  Nobody knows.  Not even JMT with his computer algorithm.

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

👀👀👀👀👀

The wr that left Dunbar for the private school in va, was playing for overlea, I️ wonder if they talking about him

Shouts out to Landon and a congrats to GP who put their foot in Bullis ***! Way to play!

5 minutes ago, city40blast said:

The wr that left Dunbar for the private school in va, was playing for overlea, I️ wonder if they talking about him

Did he play all year?

No he played for episcopal high school in va. This his 1st game played lol. He played most of season at episcopal

2 hours ago, GOOCH said:

And so is Spanky the only difference is Hellams has about 30 offers and Dixon  don’t and I  won’t  mention Dixon reclassified 

Hellams reclassified as well. Promise you, I would take Spanky over Hellams at the next level on defense. Spanky doesn’t do the camps. 

52 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Hellams reclassified as well. Promise you, I would take Spanky over Hellams at the next level on defense. Spanky doesn’t do the camps. 

When did Hellams Reclassify

3 hours ago, TheGuru said:

You still pushing that narrative even after DeMatha lost, huh? Please realize JMT just has an opinion that happens to agree with yours.  Nobody knows.  Not even JMT with his computer algorithm.

Great post, Gu. Makes little to zero sense. 

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Look like Tarzan, play like Jane.  ....perhaps why dem are what, 6 and 5 and now home to watch some publics including Wise.   But dem computers with the vectors and all still have dem well within the top 200 in the nation but near the bottom in the DMV WHACK.  But they are still #1 in the heart and mind of the DC Sniper.  Go figure..... But dem is nothing but #2 (doodoo) to The DayWalker.

It's not N-Loss but N-Please  :P

What a disasterous season for the Stags. Remember when jokers were plotting a chart to the MNC? LMAO! How can you be wrong by 5 games? 6-5? MNC? Give me a break.

Worse, they lost twice as many games v league opponents than they won. MNC? LOL! Pitiful. To their credit, they did beat oh and 10 McNamara, and Carroll, who lost to Ryken by 36.

At the end of the day, 6-5 is 6-5, and 4-6 is 4-6. It says you are not very good at winning. Mediocre to poor. You are what your record says it is, unless you are a champion, then you're that.

Edited by themamba

After watching the Wise-DuVal game and then watching the SJC-DM game, in one person's clearly labeled personal opinion, Wise would have little chance of winning.

23 minutes ago, themamba said:

What a disasterous season for the Stags. Remember when jokers were plotting a chart to the MNC? LMAO! How can you be wrong by 5 games? 6-5? MNC? Give me a break.

Worse, they lost twice as many games v league opponents than they won. MNC? LOL! Pitiful. To their credit, they did beat oh and 10 McNamara, and Carroll, who lost to Ryken by 36.

At the end of the day, 6-5 is 6-5, and 4-6 is 4-6. It says you are not very good at winning. Mediocre to poor. You are what your record says it is, unless you are a champion, then you're that.

It was a horrible season for DM. It happens. They’ll be back next year, but for now, it’s going to be brutal hearing all the losers get their kicks in. Keep kicking, Mamba. Gotta get as many as you can in...

14 minutes ago, JustMyThought said:

After watching the Wise-DuVal game and then watching the SJC-DM game, in one person's clearly labeled personal opinion, Wise would have little chance of winning.

Labeled or not, an opinion is a judgement on something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. We all have them.