Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

MPSSAA & Private School Playoff Scores

181 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, JustMyThought said:

After watching the Wise-DuVal game and then watching the SJC-DM game, in one person's clearly labeled personal opinion, Wise would have little chance of winning.

And in watching Wise several times this season AND DeMatha to include passing tournaments and scrimmages (care to see some film DeMatha tried so hard to preclude folks even going to their scrimmages) compared to your one peak, The DayWalker's opinion defers.... Dem is just living off a rep of what former teams accomplished.  6 and 5, their record show just who they are....Look Like Tarzan, Play Like Jane.

Besides Wise need not be concerned about their chances against DeMatha as Wise would not be concerned about their chances against Mater Dei.----- They Don't Play!  All Dem can do right now is take a seat and watch Wise and hope someone beats them cause Dem can't with it's season done, finished, over having won just two league game thinks to O-fer BMc and just as impotent Archie Carroll..

Edited by DayWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silverbullet said:

It was a horrible season for DM. It happens. They’ll be back next year, but for now, it’s going to be brutal hearing all the losers get their kicks in. Keep kicking, Mamba. Gotta get as many as you can in...

 

I hope they do. I have a friend that coaches there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheGuru said:

Why, because Jacobs had a good game against Gilman?  I’ve seen Fields but not Jacobs.  I’d put Poly’s wide receiver Tyrese Chambers, who had 157 receiving yards and a 74-yard punt return for a touchdown against City College, in the discussion.  

Lil' Curt is like family to me. Known and traveled with him, his 3 sisters, and his parents, Curt and Boogie, many times over the years. Its been great to see his progression over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themamba said:

I hope they do. I have a friend that coaches there.

Hope has nothing to do with it. DM had a fatal flaw this year and the WCAC knew it. At the end of the day, these are kids so it’s not worth it to get into it, but anyone that knows football knows what happened. DM returns a lot next year and their freshman team was stacked/undeafeated. They’ll be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

It was a horrible season for DM. It happens. They’ll be back next year, but for now, it’s going to be brutal hearing all the losers get their kicks in. Keep kicking, Mamba. Gotta get as many as you can in...

 

Nah DC, DeM's season wasn't so horrible but just what The DayWalker told you about your lame ponies from the gettie-up...  I'm sure DeM will be back next year but with some harsh lessons learned from this year starting with you and what a vamp schooled you about ALL season long.  Ya just ain't built differently.  Regarding being brutal to you CC, it's just a vamp's nature, nothing personal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Hope has nothing to do with it. DM had a fatal flaw this year and the WCAC knew it. At the end of the day, these are kids so it’s not worth it to get into it, but anyone that knows football knows what happened. DM returns a lot next year and their freshman team was stacked/undeafeated. They’ll be fine. 

Junior reclass'd mercenaries....  Remember the definition of insanity.  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DayWalker said:

Junior reclass'd mercenaries....  Remember the definition of insanity.  :P

I know the definition. Watching you respond daily to posters who have blocked you reminds me consistently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Nah DC, DeM's season wasn't so horrible but just what The DayWalker told you about your lame ponies from the gettie-up...  I'm sure DeM will be back next year but with some harsh lessons learned from this year starting with you and what a vamp schooled you about ALL season long.  Ya just ain't built differently.  Regarding being brutal to you CC, it's just a vamp's nature, nothing personal.

Oh yea...you called it. Sure....

You are not brutal. Listening to people criticize a level of football that they’ve never even sniffed is brutal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

I know the definition. Watching you respond daily to posters who have blocked you reminds me consistently. 

You seem to respond quite well for someone who has The DayWalker blocked.  Don't you know you can't block a vamp!!!!  Or is this the part where you so creepy respond for another grown man?  You two should get a room. But understand he NoCuddleNoMercy.  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JustMyThought said:

After watching the Wise-DuVal game and then watching the SJC-DM game, in one person's clearly labeled personal opinion, Wise would have little chance of winning.

It’s about as obvious as it gets if you actually watch the games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Oh yea...you called it. Sure....

You are not brutal. Listening to people criticize a level of football that they’ve never even sniffed is brutal. 

Dude, I followed your lil ponies since passing tournaments.  I know what they did at camp.  I saw their secret scrimmages.  I watched dem boyz get their teeth kicked in in Vegas.  I came, I saw, and I watched them get conquered.  You have players on the team I've known since they were 6 or 7 or 8 years of age who played pee-wee sports with some of my pee-wee peeps.  You just ain't built differently.  You were NOT going to walk over anyone with a rep.  You have coaches who really needed this reality check.  You have obnoxious fans who really needed a reality check.  You have school admins who really needed this reality check.  You have YOU who really needed this reality check.  Now checkmate, next year....  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

It’s about as obvious as it gets if you actually watch the games. 

Yeah well, I watched you lose four of your five 2017 season games.  I watched you scrimmage and saw your DB corps that looked like burnt toast.  Yes The DayWalker watched dem and alot to see and enjoy you taking it square on the chin and folding like a cheap suit,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Hope has nothing to do with it. DM had a fatal flaw this year and the WCAC knew it. At the end of the day, these are kids so it’s not worth it to get into it, but anyone that knows football knows what happened. DM returns a lot next year and their freshman team was stacked/undeafeated. They’ll be fine. 

Everyone knows what happened, things happen to every team. Like I said, I hope they do well. I also hope nothing 'happens' next year. I agree with you, that was a horrible season for the Stags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, themamba said:

Labeled or not, an opinion is a judgement on something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. We all have them.

Of course, no argument with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dunbar over Lewis 22-0 top of the 2nd

Edited by meth007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damascus and Walkersville tied 0-0 at the half.

 

Oxon Hill leads Northern-Calvert County 28-14 at the half

Edited by DJGreg1200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0