Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sprightly

George Takei Accused Of Groping Former Male Model In 1981

33 posts in this topic

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:47 AM, Sprightly said:

Of course, I will be condemned for not automatically believing the accusers but I'm smart enough to know that there are people looking for their 15 minutes and a big payout.  Then again, if true abuse took place, I applaud them for coming forward.

The scenario you painted is interesting and true. Regret over a decision to engage in petting or sex does not equal abuse. And, here we go again putting myself out there, but I know that vengeful women are more than capable of making false accusations against a man. I've seen it. And if people were honest, they know it's true that it happens. That's why every accusation needs to be looked at separately instead of with the broad brush of "accused means guilty."

That's so true. And the false ones make it so much worse for true victims. I knew a co-worker that was getting divorced . I knew him and his family well. He was also a very good friend. And his kids know my kids. Well they split up when the kids were about 4 or 5 years old. Their divorce was finalized and after a year or so , his ex become involved with drugs and was in a downward spiral. So he filed for sole custody, instead of shared which is what they had. Outta nowhere, he get's charged with child sex abuse!! It was unreal! After going through hell, getting his name drug through the mud, he finally was exonerated because the kids were questioned and admitted their mom "said if we didn't say that, that they would go to live in an orphanage!! His lawyer told him unfortunately, this was not unusual as the women know that accusation automatically gets them removed from the dads home. It's horrifying. It seems that the bible prophecies are coming to pass. You are right though, he will always be "the man accused of child abuse". SMH

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:53 AM, Heisenberg said:

Unless he didn't do it.

Be careful! There are those here that will accuse you of "victim blaming" and "humiliating".:P

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:03 AM, Sprightly said:

I'm not all that concerned about the bullies on this forum. They have yet to shut me up and they never will.

Good for you. These forums gives cover to bullies more than a car does! Have you ever noticed how aggressive and belligerent people can be while in a car? Their attitude changes greatly when confronted in a parking lot. Or, I've been told.;)

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:56 AM, Dr Johnny Fever said:

I once took a date to a heavy petting zoo.B)

NICE! I like it.:lol:

On 11/11/2017 at 8:45 AM, Sprightly said:

I'm confused about this: 

ER actress Julianna Margulies also revealed an incident she had with Seagal in an interview with SiriusXM’s Jenny Hutt on Nov. 4. She claims the producer requested to go over a scene with her in his hotel room when she was 23, and once she arrived at 10:40 p.m., the female assistant who said she would be there with her was gone. "He made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life," she alleges in the interview. "And I got out of there unscathed... I sorta screamed my way out."

Is "gun" a euphemism? What is she implying?

Only one accuser of Takei so far. I feel this one is bogus.