Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulflower

On foreign soil: Donald Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence

76 posts in this topic

Impeach. Now.

Edited by Heisenberg

1 hour ago, soulflower said:

Mueller can end the investigation now.  Nothing to see here as the marionette told his puppet he didn't do it. 

This administration is the greatest live action comedy show I've ever seen! 

I love this;

"Things Trump believes: Putin’s denials about Russian meddling
Things Trump doesn’t believe: Obama’s birth certificate is real."

That's hysterical.   

8 hours ago, Cameron said:

Putin owns Trump. 

Donny does things like this while calling the ongoing investigation a witch hunt.  It boggles the mind.

It’s obvious that the therapeutic value of screaming at the sky on the anniversary of Hillary’s historic loss was highly overrated. 

42 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

It’s obvious that the therapeutic value of screaming at the sky on the anniversary of Hillary’s historic loss was highly overrated. 

Thanks for participating. You are truly an American treasure. 

All because he can’t bring himself to admit that anything other than his own personal brilliance got him elected.

1 hour ago, volperdinger said:

It's a shame that you don't care that our president is trashing Americans in favor of Russians.

16 hours ago, soulflower said:

This is far worse than football players kneeling during the National Anthem 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/11/politics/president-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-election-meddling/index.html

Pretty much every time Obama ever went overseas he apologized to the world for America's sins.  Yeah, he kind of took EVERYBODY'S side except the WHOLE of this country, not just our intel community.  Meanwhile, tell me how many Democrats still support the intelligence estimates of Saddam's weapons?  Yeah those are the same people Trump does not believe.  But no Democrat every would doubt that they could possibly be wrong on anything!

5 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Pretty much every time Obama ever went overseas he apologized to the world for America's sins.  Yeah, he kind of took EVERYBODY'S side except the WHOLE of this country, not just our intel community.  Meanwhile, tell me how many Democrats still support the intelligence estimates of Saddam's weapons?  Yeah those are the same people Trump does not believe.  But no Democrat every would doubt that they could possibly be wrong on anything!

Why are you lying?

20 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Why are you lying?

So you are siding with liars and traitors against your fellow American citizen!  I am shocked, truly shocked that you will not defend the opinions and agree with everything said by a loyal American!  

But I expect that from you.  

And I reject the utterly unfounded premise of your "question."  

30 minutes ago, jdsample said:

So you are siding with liars and traitors against your fellow American citizen!  I am shocked, truly shocked that you will not defend the opinions and agree with everything said by a loyal American!  

But I expect that from you.  

And I reject the utterly unfounded premise of your "question."  

So, since you can't actually provide concrete examples to back up your preposterous claim, you resort to this gibberish.

All in a vain attempt to distract from Trump's abhorrent display overseas today.

Just now, JoyinMudville said:

So, since you can't actually provide concrete examples to back up your preposterous claim, you resort to this gibberish.

All in a vain attempt to distract from Trump's abhorrent display overseas today.

It is the first time in a long time a president has acted presidential and commanded some modicum of respect.  Where were you living the past 8 years, or were you stuck in Junior High?  The Chinese ignored Barry the Boob.  Not so much now.  

If you think I'm lying, a bold statement, the onus is completely on you.  Prove it.  

Just now, JoyinMudville said:

John McCain is an avowed hater of Trump.  Probably more so than Hillary.  

30 minutes ago, jdsample said:

It is the first time in a long time a president has acted presidential and commanded some modicum of respect.  Where were you living the past 8 years, or were you stuck in Junior High?  The Chinese ignored Barry the Boob.  Not so much now.  

If you think I'm lying, a bold statement, the onus is completely on you.  Prove it.  

You're delusional.

Look at these childish ramblings and explain how they are presidential.

36 minutes ago, jdsample said:

The official Chinese state news agency called Trump "ignorant as a child"

He's an international laughing stock.

38 minutes ago, jdsample said:

so again, stop watching Fox, it has rotted your brain.

WASHINGTON 

Leaders of some of the world’s most influential – or controversial – countries skipped Donald Trump’s debut at the United Nations rather than face the prospect of being caught up in an embarrassing controversy by the unpredictable U.S. president.

The list of state leaders missing the international event is long and growing. Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping are two of the highest profile absences. But there are many whose faces were noticeably absent during Trump’s aggressive speech Tuesday on confronting North Korea, terrorism and communism, including Germany’s Angela Merkel, Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro and Mexico’s Enrique Peña Nieto.

Diplomats say they’ve learned it can be risky to share the spotlight with Trump, who can turn even the most well-intentioned exchange into an international spectacle, such as his notorious call with the Australian prime minister about refugees or the dressing down of NATO leaders at the unveiling of a new headquarters.

Conversations with six European diplomats revealed that behind Trump's back, he is openly mocked by the higher-ups of the international community:

On one level, the officials said, [Trump] is something of a laughing stock among Europeans at international gatherings. One revealed that a small group of diplomats play a version of word Bingo whenever the president speaks because they consider his vocabulary to be so limited. "Everything is 'great', 'very, very great', 'amazing'," the diplomat said. [BuzzFeed News]

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

Wow. The mental gymnastics you went through to avoid criticizing Trump is impressive. 

Link me to one quote where President Obama dissed the US while overseas