Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cprenegade

AFC North week 10 predictions

3 posts in this topic

Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis - This could be a trap game for a Pittsburgh team that has been known to lay an egg on the road against weaker competition.  But the Colts are just seriously outmatched in this game.  The Steeler's schedule this year is almost as easy as the Ravens, and like the Ravens they are going to end up facing a lot of teams without their starting QB.  With that schedule and a 6-2 record they have their best shot in years to make the playoffs go through Pittsburgh.   They can't afford to let down here if they want to get the home field advantage throughout the playoffs.    Pittsburgh 31  Indianapolis 13

Cincinnati @ Tennessee - Cincinnati's season looks like it officially unraveled last week.  I thought they had an opportunity to maybe make a little run and challenge the weak AFC compliment of WC teams, but it looks like that was wrong.  Tennessee should have enough to beat them at home today.  Tennessee 24  Cincinnati 20

Cleveland @ Detroit - There isn't much left to say about the Browns.  Detroit 34  Cleveland 17

Wow, you just about nailed it, other than the Pittsburgh score.

On 11/12/2017 at 0:11 PM, cprenegade said:

Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis - This could be a trap game for a Pittsburgh team that has been known to lay an egg on the road against weaker competition.  But the Colts are just seriously outmatched in this game.  The Steeler's schedule this year is almost as easy as the Ravens, and like the Ravens they are going to end up facing a lot of teams without their starting QB.  With that schedule and a 6-2 record they have their best shot in years to make the playoffs go through Pittsburgh.   They can't afford to let down here if they want to get the home field advantage throughout the playoffs.    Pittsburgh 31  Indianapolis 13

Cincinnati @ Tennessee - Cincinnati's season looks like it officially unraveled last week.  I thought they had an opportunity to maybe make a little run and challenge the weak AFC compliment of WC teams, but it looks like that was wrong.  Tennessee should have enough to beat them at home today.  Tennessee 24  Cincinnati 20

Cleveland @ Detroit - There isn't much left to say about the Browns.  Detroit 34  Cleveland 17

Good call!  I may seek your advice about my parlay bets next weekend.