Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

Candidate or issues ?

personality or issues   10 members have voted

1. 1. If in the last election, imagine the party issues were exactly the same, but Trump was the dem, and Hillary was the pubbie. If you were forced to vote and they were the only candidates would you:

• Vote for the same candidate you already did regardless of the issues?
    • Change your vote. The issues are more important than the candidate.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

If you didn't vote at all, like me, you must still choose. I would vote fore Hillary in this case.

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Would have voted for Clinton anyway.

Kudos for having the courage to admit it.B)

Just now, mrdeltoid said:

Kudos for having the courage to admit it.B)

Literally would have voted for a moldy piece of swiss cheese over Donald Trump, regardless of which party he ran on. The thing is though, only the Republican Party would have ever given him a platform.

Since I didn't vote for either to begin with, it was an easy choice.  

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

Literally would have voted for a moldy piece of swiss cheese over Donald Trump, regardless of which party he ran on. The thing is though, only the Republican Party would have ever given him a platform.

Prolly, they pretty much give anybody a shot in primaries. Then again, the DNC hasn't been a shining example of "fair and equitable" these days.:lol:

2 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

Since I didn't vote for either to begin with, it was an easy choice.  

did you post your choice?

1 minute ago, mrdeltoid said:

did you post your choice?

I would vote for the same candidate I voted for, which was neither Hillary nor Donald.  

Edited by cprenegade

Just now, cprenegade said:

I would vote for the same candidate I voted for, which was neither Hillary or Donald.  

If in the last election, imagine the party issues were exactly the same, but Trump was the dem, and Hillary was the pubbie. If you were forced to vote and they were the only candidates would you

I didn't vote either, that's why I added that caveat 

It depends. If the Democrats held the House, Senate and Supreme Court as the GOP does now, I would vote for Hillary. Under current conditions, I suspect I would vote for Trump, and then if he won, support his impeachment.

40 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

If in the last election, imagine the party issues were exactly the same, but Trump was the dem, and Hillary was the pubbie. If you were forced to vote and they were the only candidates would you

I didn't vote either, that's why I added that caveat 

How much force are you talking about?   If the roles were reversed then I'd still stay home.  You know what they say about voting for the lesser evil.  

1 minute ago, SemiAuto said:

How much force are you talking about?   If the roles were reversed then I'd still stay home.  You know what they say about voting for the lesser evil.  

Not doing it may enable the more evil to win?

Trump isn't really big on policies. I don't see how anyone could have voted for him on legitimate policy grounds.

Yeah, yeah. I get that he was all like "OBAMACARE SUCKS! I'M GONNA REPLACE IT WITH THE BEST THING EVER THAT IS CHEAP AND COVERS EVERYONE!". That's not policy though; that's just something a drunk dude at the end of the bar says.

2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Basically that is what I did.

1 hour ago, SemiAuto said:

Depends how evil the great evil is.  In this case the great evil was substantial.

2 hours ago, hst2 said:

It depends. If the Democrats held the House, Senate and Supreme Court as the GOP does now, I would vote for Hillary. Under current conditions, I suspect I would vote for Trump, and then if he won, support his impeachment.

fair enough. Thanks for an honest answer.

2 hours ago, SemiAuto said:

Gun to your head

Not surprised at the dodges .  There are more than one would think that vote on the person over the issues.

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

I didn't vote for either. There were other choices.

no there weren't

Trump is unqualified and morally bankrupt. I would have voted for Clinton even if she ran as a Republican.

If Clinton had run against Kaisach or Jeb Bush I would have considered not voting for Clinton.

9 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Not surprised at the dodges .  There are more than one would think that vote on the person over the issues.

I have very little faith in either one of those candidates to stick to a stand on any issue 

16 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

no there weren't

Yeah there were. Did you vote? Did you see the names on your ballot? There were more than 2.

15 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

no there weren't

So I voted for an imaginary candidate?