Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GREYHOUND ALUM

THE MIAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AKA THE GILMAN BOWL

441 posts in this topic

Your highlights is okay but if it's the best you've seen in quite some time then you really need to get out and about more NoHuddleNoMercy, at least step away from the homie table.  For example, check out this Jelani Roberts size fellow who went to Pitt last season.  His name is Kollin "House Call" Smith, a pure speedster athlete.  He played for DouglassPG and was a RB, Slot Receiver, WR, QB, CB, PR, KR, and from the highlights, not a bad cheerleader without poms.  Check him out here:

GA, so SFA gets invited to the Geico State Champions Bowl Series in Arizona. If they play and beat IMG and Mater Dei loses their game, what do you think happens in the national polls? 

Whatever happens, it’s pretty cool that our MD state champion has the balls to play in this...

2 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

GA, so SFA gets invited to the Geico State Champions Bowl Series in Arizona. If they play and beat IMG and Mater Dei loses their game, what do you think happens in the national polls? 

Whatever happens, it’s pretty cool that our MD state champion has the balls to play in this...

:D  Our MD state champion......  :lol:   :lol:   And you still pimpin' that carry a state on one's back crap!!

Dude, go sit on the couch with the rest of the DemWits and chill and watch those still in the mix and maybe prep for your ilks annual post season We Better Than The MD Public rants...

What happens in the national polls is that they will be no more than what they are --- opinions.   The BOWL game....you know what bowl games are ---- no direct play in but selections!!!

Balls to play you say Chevy Chase.  What balls does it take to play games with NOTHING on the line....  Will SFA losing take away their league title?  Will winning move SFA further up in the MD opinion poll like from #1 to super #1.  Come on DC. come on....  You mercenaries can do these circus acts playing just 11 or 12 game seasons including your so-called playoffs that include bye weeks.

Geico State Champions Bowl Series ---- like in GEICO's pigeons perched on a line commercial, FIRE AT WILL!!!  It's just poop....

Edited by DayWalker

3 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

I haven’t looked at all of the Polls recently, but they probably can’t go any higher than 5th in the Polls. I was told they’re playing AHP, not sure who is all in the tourney. 

2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

:D  Our MD state champion......  :lol:   :lol:   And you still pimpin' that carry a state on one's back crap!!

Dude, go sit on the couch with the rest of the DemWits and chill and watch those still in the mix and maybe prep for your ilks annual post season We Better Than The MD Public rants...

What happens in the national polls is that they will be no more than what they are --- opinions.   The BOWL game....you know what bowl games are ---- no direct play in but selections!!!

Balls to play you say Chevy Chase.  What balls does it take to play games with NOTHING on the line....  Will SFA losing take away their league title?  Will winning move SFA further up in the MD opinion poll like from #1 to super #1.  Come on DC. come on....  You mercenaries can do these circus acts playing just 11 or 12 game seasons including your so-called playoffs that include bye weeks.

Geico State Champions Bowl Series ---- like in GEICO's pigeons perched on a line commercial, FIRE AT WILL!!!  It's just poop....

Don’t take it up with the messenger, DW. Email bomb the guys at Paragon and ESPN who put this event together and chose SFA as MD’s state champ representative. 

3 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I haven’t looked at all of the Polls recently, but they probably can’t go any higher than 5th in the Polls. I was told they’re playing AHP, not sure who is all in the tourney. 

AHP has to win their state championship game first. IMO, IMG and SFA should be the obvious match up considering their game was cancellled. I don’t think California is playing in this event. It looks like the Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Utah, Arizona, and Washington champs will get invites. 

1 minute ago, Silverbullet said:

AHP has to win their state championship game first. IMO, IMG and SFA should be the obvious match up considering their game was cancellled. I don’t think California is playing in this event. It looks like the Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Utah, Arizona, and Washington champs will get invites. 

I agree, would love to see those two teams play. My only issue is, the games are so late!! IMG will have a distinct advantage over them, with their elite training facilities. They will be training the whole time, at least the kids that are still there. I assume some might not even be at the school any longer, from what I’m told kids leave early there quite often. 

14 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Don’t take it up with the messenger, DW. Email bomb the guys at Paragon and ESPN who put this event together and chose SFA as MD’s state champ representative. 

The DayWalker need not email anyone Chevy about Maryland champions and certainly not revenue seekers from youths Paragon and ESPN.  We ALL know SFA is the MIAA-A League Champ, nothing less and NOTHING more.  SJC, a DC team, is the WHACK League Champ.  Who's the IAC champ?

Again DC, SFA will represent Saint Frances and that's about the size of it.  Hell, the MIAA blue-bloods perhaps don't want the shadow of the prison team representing the MIAA.  Go Figure!!!

Now back to the couch for you....  :P

Edited by DayWalker

9 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

AHP has to win their state championship game first. IMO, IMG and SFA should be the obvious match up considering their game was cancellled. I don’t think California is playing in this event. It looks like the Florida, Georgia, Maryland MIAA-A champ, Utah, Arizona, and Washington champs will get invites. 

Fixed that for you.... The WHACK Champ would be DC or would we call Good Counsel the MD WHACK Champs?  Just askin'

28 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

The DayWalker need not email anyone Chevy about Maryland champions and certainly not revenue seekers from youths Paragon and ESPN.  We ALL know SFA is the MIAA-A League Champ, nothing less and NOTHING more.  SJC, a DC team, is the WHACK League Champ.  Who's the IAC champ?

Again DC, SFA will represent Saint Frances and that's about the size of it.  Hell, the MIAA blue-bloods perhaps don't want the shadow of the prison team representing the MIAA.  Go Figure!!!

Now back to the couch for you....  :P

SFA is representing MD in this event. Accept it or not, it’s happening in reality. Hopefully the ESPN announcers get into how silly MD’s playoffs are by both the publics doing their own thing and the privates not being able to set something up. I know the Paragon guys will bring it up with them in the pregame meetings.

Have a happy thanksgiving, DW.

Just now, Silverbullet said:

SFA is representing MD in this event. Accept it or not, it’s happening in reality. Hopefully the ESPN announcers get into how silly MD’s playoffs are by both the publics doing their own thing and the privates not being able to set something up. I know the Paragon guys will bring it up with them in the pregame meetings.

Have a happy thanksgiving, DW.

And who in Maryland said Saint Frances Academy will represent them?  No no fellow, you need to recognize bogus hype!!  What, you didn't learn shyte from that DeMatha STATE CHAMP crap your lot pulled off before?  And four consecutive years STATE CHAMP nonetheless!!!  Come on Chevy Chase, come on lil pony -- you've lost it.  It make absolutely NO difference what some should have been ESPN announcers say or don't say about MD playoff's, WE will crown our championships in two weeks at the Naval Academy, you tuning in....  The ESPN announcers would be far more on the mark to talk about how bullshyte, impotent, and simply pathetic MD privates are that they can't come together to do a private championship thing, the SFA Invitational, instead wanting in on the publics gold mine.

Our Thanksgiving with be happy for half and but sad for the other half with the wins and losses to take place this coming weekend --- Just The Way A Vamp Likes It.  However, you should be okay and all warm and cozy done for the season.  Is that why you now need to ride the skirt of SFA?   SAD!!!!  :unsure:

Holla Holla, We Dem Boyz....

14 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Good film, 4 minutes is all he needs for HS film. Has UMD showed any interest in this kid? 

I don’t believe so, and good for him. Whoever gets him, will definitely be a steal. He just has “it.” Tough as nails, and overall great athlete. 

2 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I don’t believe so, and good for him. Whoever gets him, will definitely be a steal. He just has “it.” Tough as nails, and overall great athlete. 

Does he have any offers? Looked up his profile and dont see any interest/offers listed. He is a bigten type just based on size running style. UMD, Minnesota, Iowa, Purdue, Indiana, Badgers too. 

2 hours ago, Tomslick said:

Does he have any offers? Looked up his profile and dont see any interest/offers listed. He is a bigten type just based on size running style. UMD, Minnesota, Iowa, Purdue, Indiana, Badgers too. 

I think he has Navy and Ivy offers.