Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaJellyBelly

The Silence Is Deafening!

55 posts in this topic

Now that he's running for Governor it sounds like Ben's real name is Envious.

Looks like he's going to spout some gibberish about Hogan on a daily basis in an attempt to lift himself above the rabble in the race.

Any bets he doesn't  get the liberal party nomination?

16 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Oh I get that, believe me. As a Maryland voter though, I care about what the guy does and says about Maryland issues. 

Apparently more people are thinking along those lines than not, which is refreshing in Maryland. 

44 minutes ago, alienrace said:

Apparently more people are thinking along those lines than not, which is refreshing in Maryland. 

One can hope. But you can never count out the dem gerbil pulling the switch for the hopeful pellet.

To be honest Jealeous (sic I think) makes me a bit nervous....for obvious reasons.

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

One can hope. But you can never count out the dem gerbil pulling the switch for the hopeful pellet.

To be honest Jealeous (sic I think) makes me a bit nervous....for obvious reasons.

At this point, I think Hogan is safe.   He's done a great job of distancing himself from the Kryptonite that is Trump.  Currently Hogan ranks as the second most popular governor in the country from a recent poll I saw(sorry, don't have time to look up the link).  He's been pretty consistently 60-70 percent in approval ratings, which is pretty spectacular given he's a Republican in a solidly blue state(with a caveat), numbers that would be considered great even if he were his state's party of choice.

6 minutes ago, alienrace said:

At this point, I think Hogan is safe.   He's done a great job of distancing himself from the Kryptonite that is Trump.  Currently Hogan ranks as the second most popular governor in the country from a recent poll I saw(sorry, don't have time to look up the link).  He's been pretty consistently 60-70 percent in approval ratings, which is pretty spectacular given he's a Republican in a solidly blue state(with a caveat), numbers that would be considered great even if he were his state's party of choice.

I have heard number one....but those are polls...and everyone has one. My poll says I am number one poster on these forums....but that is my poll. :lol:

Kidding ....but if you are number one or two ...coming as a Republican in this state....well that speaks volumes.

But I will always worry about the gerbils. But mmmaaaaayyyyybbbeeeeee.....the alt learning that is going on....that you don't have to be a dem to govern well in MD...maybe there is hope.

6 hours ago, alienrace said:

This is from 7/2017. Not sure if there is something more recent.

The country's most popular governors include Charlie Baker of Massachusetts and Larry Hogan of Maryland — both Republicans in deeply blue states. Baker, a moderate praised for his ability to work across the aisle, has managed to maintain very high popularity in a state where just 10% of voters are registered Republicans.

The Morning Consult poll surveyed more than 195,000 registered voters across the country between April 1 and July 10, 2017. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-least-popular-governors-2017-7/#2-maryland-republican-larry-hogan-2

Massachusetts sure loves its Republican governor.

Edited by Sprightly

On 11/13/2017 at 0:37 PM, bogart said:

It's really silly to try and make anybody praise something the governor said when it is obviously what a lot of people are thinking about this child molester.  Now if we could get the idiot at the top to believe it then that is something to talk about.  You rep. will try and find anything to keep a republican in office, and why are you all so concerned about how people vote anyway?

You would be singing his praises if he was black. And that is a fact. Now please go away. 

12 hours ago, Papi said:

You would be singing his praises if he was black. And that is a fact. Now please go away. 

Not true at all, I don't think with a warped mind like you.  Don't pretend to know me. Now go back to your cave.

12 hours ago, Papi said:

Pretty dumb post. Even for you.

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

Pretty dumb response from a person that can't attend meetings about things he professes to be so near and dear to their hearts.

But that is expected ....from you.

Just now, Guido2 said:

Pretty dumb response from a person that can't attend meetings about things he professes to be so near and dear to their hearts.

But that is expected ....from you.

Sorry I have a life. You should try it. I can't rearrange my schedule at the drop of a dime. WTH does that have to do with this thread anyway cyberstalker?

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

Sorry I have a life. You should try it. I can't rearrange my schedule at the drop of a dime. WTH does that have to do with this thread anyway cyberstalker?

Could have fooled me. I do....and look on the bright side....when I do ....you get a respite from being embarrassed.

It has a lot to do with it....not going to the meeting after all the noise you made about your toothpaste...well it just further proves you are a bag of wind with no substance.

If you tootpaste was so important ....you would have rearranged you so called life.

Or was the real reason.....ahhhhhh it is dark at that time.....and there is crime?

Nahhhh no way....that can't be it....BC is safe at all hours according to you. :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Guido2

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Could have fooled me. I do....and look on the bright side....when I do ....you get a respite from being embarrassed.

It has a lot to do with it....not going to the meeting after all the noise you made about your toothpaste...well it just further proves you are a bag of wind with no substance.

If you tootpaste was so important ....you would have rearranged you so called life.

Or was the real reason.....ahhhhhh it is dark at that time.....and there is crime?

Nahhhh no way....that can't be it....BC is safe at all hours according to you. :rolleyes::lol:

Yes, Guido you embarrass me so often here. :rolleyes: It's quite obvious. I mean really all one has to do is read the posts. 

Did I really make a lot of noise by posting on a MB, or were you just angry because you brought up some really dumb alternatives based on your warped stereotypes of city life and people?

5 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Yes, Guido you embarrass me so often here. :rolleyes: It's quite obvious. I mean really all one has to do is read the posts. 

Did I really make a lot of noise by posting on a MB, or were you just angry because you brought up some really dumb alternatives based on your warped stereotypes of city life and people?

That part is all in your head. If you read back my first post was simply ideas on how the building might be used for positive things. That was all. Not one word about stereotypes.

Ahhhh I got it.....the fact that I was trying to be nice and concerned.....well you just short circuited. That's ok... I understand.

I think you are projecting based on the poor self image you have. Seek help.

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

That part is all in your head. If you read back my first post was simply ideas on how the building might be used for positive things. That was all. Not one word about stereotypes.

Ahhhh I got it.....the fact that I was trying to be nice and concerned.....well you just short circuited. That's ok... I understand.

I think you are projecting based on the poor self image you have. Seek help.

Apparently it wasn't just in my head as others noticed as well. Of course you didn't actually use the word "stereotype" WTH?? Your suggestions of what the building could be used for were based out of your preconceived notions of what it means to be a city resident in Baltimore. I certainly don't have a problem with my self-image, but thanks for your concern. 

35 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Apparently it wasn't just in my head as others noticed as well. Of course you didn't actually use the word "stereotype" WTH?? Your suggestions of what the building could be used for were based out of your preconceived notions of what it means to be a city resident in Baltimore. I certainly don't have a problem with my self-image, but thanks for your concern. 

Your words...not mine. I am ending this de-railment you started.

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Your words...not mine. I am ending this de-railment you started.

Your derailment (or more appropriately  derangement) likely began at birth. 

23 hours ago, bogart said:

Not true at all, I don't think with a warped mind like you.  Don't pretend to know me. Now go back to your cave.

Your posting history indicates otherwise.  I only know what I read in your posts. It is easily visable, even from my "cave". :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Pretty accurate post, actually. 

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Your posting history indicates otherwise.  I only know what I read in your posts. It is easily visable, even from my "cave". :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Pretty accurate post, actually. 

Papi.....you like I have a lot of fun playing with the 4 brain cells these two have to rub together.

They are steadfast that no white man or republican can do right....and no black man or democrat can do wrong. PERIOD.

But it is kind of fun watching them go into squeak squeak mode and going into brain fart mode when logically and factually cornered. And start with name calling and racial slurs or flat out lies.

Don't you agree?

Edited by Guido2

8 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Papi.....you like I have a lot of fun playing with the 4 brain cells these two have to rub together.

They are steadfast that no white man or republican can do right....and no black man or democrat can do wrong. PERIOD.

But it is kind of fun watching them go into squeak squeak mode and going into brain fart mode when logically and factually cornered. And start with name calling and racial slurs or flat out lies.

Don't you agree?

Link?Stop lying to yourself and everyone else.  Note none of my posts have been edited by moderators for a "personal attack". Can't say the same for you. 

36 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Link?Stop lying to yourself and everyone else.  Note none of my posts have been edited by moderators for a "personal attack". Can't say the same for you. 

Wow .... you do need help....looks exactly like it did when I posted it. Guess you confused....editing a quote post to your liking is not the same as the mods doing anything. BTW you do know that is a violation of TOS. And hey....you call me a cyberstalker.....you implied that you keep a running track of what the mods do to my posts?

I flattered.

On 11/15/2017 at 10:27 AM, Guido2 said:

You weren't there.....YOU WEREN'T THERE????????????????

After all the whining about your damn toothpaste and trashing my ideas.

YOU WEREN'T THERE?????????

After posting that OTHERS should attend?

YOU WEREN'T THERE?????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

9 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Wow .... you do need help....looks exactly like it did when I posted it. Guess you confused....editing a quote post to your liking is not the same as the mods doing anything. BTW you do know that is a violation of TOS. And hey....you call me a cyberstalker.....you implied that you keep a running track of what the mods do to my posts?

I flattered.

Uhh... if you click on the link there's a note that says edited by Baltimatt reason "personal attack"

3 hours ago, Papi said:

My posting history, LOL.  You are so mixed up in the head and pitiful.  When have I ever come to the defense of any governor of this city and I surely don't post negative things about Hogan?  You are barking up the wrong tree mixed up brain.