Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaJellyBelly

The Silence Is Deafening!

61 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bogart said:

My posting history, LOL.  You are so mixed up in the head and pitiful.  When have I ever come to the defense of any governor of this city and I surely don't post negative things about Hogan?  You are barking up the wrong tree mixed up brain.   

I didn't know the city ever had a governor....but feel free to continue with the personal attacks and name calling. It certainly fits your pattern. 

4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Papi.....you like I have a lot of fun playing with the 4 brain cells these two have to rub together.

They are steadfast that no white man or republican can do right....and no black man or democrat can do wrong. PERIOD.

But it is kind of fun watching them go into squeak squeak mode and going into brain fart mode when logically and factually cornered. And start with name calling and racial slurs or flat out lies.

Don't you agree?

I just call 'em as I see 'em. Some are easier than others.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

I didn't know the city ever had a governor....but feel free to continue with the personal attacks and name calling. It certainly fits your pattern. 

Good one.....guess the other brain cell blew out. :lol:

1 hour ago, Papi said:

I just call 'em as I see 'em. Some are easier than others.

;)

On 11/16/2017 at 4:05 PM, ODENTON said:

Hogan who?

You realize that stopped being funny the first 200 times you posted it, right?

Edited by bmore_ken

Just wondering what happened to the presumption of innocence, not just about Moore but for the Hollywood folks , etc.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:38 PM, bmore_ken said:

You realize that stopped being funny the first 200 times you posted it, right?

You realize I haven't posted it 200 times, right?

Hogan who?........better get more popcorn.

On 11/16/2017 at 4:05 PM, ODENTON said:

Hogan who?

A Navajo Indian dwelling usually made of logs and mud with a door traditionally facing east

4 hours ago, ODENTON said:

You realize I haven't posted it 200 times, right?

Hogan who?........better get more popcorn.

Yeah Hogan, the guy who beat your worthless piece of crap candidate in the election for governor.  :lol:

Edited by Smokey 1

On 11/22/2017 at 2:43 PM, Fumes said:

Just wondering what happened to the presumption of innocence, not just about Moore but for the Hollywood folks , etc.

Interesting point ....while I personally think that Moore is in deep doo doo. the media influencing the 'court of opinion' seems to be gaining more and more traction everyday. Not just with him but everything.

I watch the TV show "The Orville'. For those of you that are unfamiliar with it it is sort of a campy version (think Batman TV show) version of Star Trek.

Anyway they recently had an episode where they visited a plant and found that  there were no courts....the public decides. Everyone has a 'like/dislike;' badge that they wear 24/7. Think Facebook on steroids. However in this case if you  accumulate enough dislikes ....that could mean...someone dislikes your yard and punches the dislike button...or you are rude...they can punch the dislike button...or if you are nice and helpul...the like. Anyone can punch either button ....anyone...just reach across...hit the button.

However accumlate enough dislikes....you could be hauled into public court. The public court is an apology tour which is televised 24.7...sort of reality show...and EVERYONE gets to decide your fate.

Now think about our political reps...and polls...and courts...and how bogus 'public opinion' has no influence. :rolleyes::lol:

You should be able to find that episode on various things like Firestik or payper view etc. if you are intrested. Not a really great show...but it is fun ...and that episode in particular really hit home.

Edited by Guido2