Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Trump breaks the link as handshake photo op goes awry

16 posts in this topic

I saw this story on Yahoo this morning, then read the comments. Much like the OP.

Then saw the video on Today. It looked like a lighthearted moment, then they all joined hands.

Looks to be just another negative story for Yahoo.

Just now, stevez51 said:

I saw this story on Yahoo this morning, then read the comments. Much like the OP.

Then saw the video on Today. It looked like a lighthearted moment, then they all joined hands.

You mean, much like 'Fishfoodgate' last week, this is much ado about nothing?  I'm shocked.

1 minute ago, Thirteen said:

You mean, much like 'Fishfoodgate' last week, this is much ado about nothing?  I'm shocked.

Just another part of what happened until the whole story comes out.

Its funny to think of the words "Trump" and "lighthearted" in the same sentence.

wow, reduced to the awkward handshake/poor photo optics criticism, huh?

Can't find anything out of the trip of substance to criticize as Trump approval goes to 46% according to Rasmussen, the ones who got closest to the '16 election.

But, wait, I thought Trump supporters were deserting him in droves?

Don't you that flock towards crap like this feel like dufus's after the real story comes out?

I know the op doesn't, but how about the rest who fall for such a photo hoax that you know will turnout making you look like idiots:rolleyes:  

Just now, mrsmlh said:

Because nobody did this type of crap to past presidents. :lol::D

They would be just as lame wouldn't they?

24 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

wow, reduced to the awkward handshake/poor photo optics criticism, huh?

Can't find anything out of the trip of substance to criticize as Trump approval goes to 46% according to Rasmussen, the ones who got closest to the '16 election.

But, wait, I thought Trump supporters were deserting him in droves?

Did you completely forget about what happened in VA a week ago? Rasmussen missed by 9 points in that race, I might add. 

13 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

They would be just as lame wouldn't they?

Yes, they were and I'm sure that those done to future presidents will also be lame.

3 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Yahoo is usually one of Trump's more friendlier sites.

This is the kind of embarrassing things our president does that caused those UCLA basketball players to act out and shoplift over in China.

We'll be at war with all of those nations by Christmas over Trump's botched handshake. 

Let's all hope that James Taylor will be willing to help smooth this international incident over for this administration by singing a song over there.   

Edited by Ode2Joy

9 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

This is the kind of embarrassing things our president does that caused those UCLA basketball players to act out and shoplift over in China.

We'll be at war with all of those nations by Christmas over Trump's botched handshake. 

Let's all hope that James Taylor will be willing to help smooth this international incident over for this administration by singing a song over there.   

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. All you got to do is call!