Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Poll: Nearly half of white Southerners feel like they're under attack

31 posts in this topic

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360031-poll-nearly-half-of-white-southerners-feel-like-theyre-under-attack

Forty-six percent of white Southerners said they agree or strongly agree that white people are under attack in the U.S

How many whites have been shot in the back while handcuffed on the ground?  How many whites have been turned down for housing because of the color of their skin?

They haven't even scratched the surface of being attacked.

I notice they feel they have the right to grab tiki torches and murder women, however, get upset that some NFL players are kneeling in silence.

Doesn't everyone have the right to grab a tiki torch?

41 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

How many whites have been shot in the back while handcuffed on the ground?

I give up... how many?

5 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

not black people apparently.  Heck we can't even protest peacefully

What, if you go shopping at Walmart or Home Depot, you aren't allowed to grab some Tiki torches on display if you wish to purchase them?

39 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360031-poll-nearly-half-of-white-southerners-feel-like-theyre-under-attack

How many whites have been shot in the back while handcuffed on the ground?  How many whites have been turned down for housing because of the color of their skin?

I notice they feel they have the right to grab tiki torches and murder women, however, get upset that some NFL players are kneeling in silence.

If Fox News is your primary source for News, I can’t blame you for feeling that White people are under attack

Fox News constantly plays up negative stuff involving Black and Brown people, and Muslims. 

Their super-citizen voting power means they get to dictate to and effectively disenfranchise the rest of us, so I'm not sure why they are so afraid. They have all the power.

Oh right, because their FOX state-run media tells them to be.

Edited by Calamari

Maybe they could scream helplessly towards the sky...seemed to work wonders for some others ;)

48 minutes ago, alienrace said:

Maybe they could scream helplessly towards the sky...seemed to work wonders for some others ;)

Or secede.

6 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Don't feed the troll Matt. :P

5 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

That hasn't changed since the civil war has it?

Apparently not.

10 hours ago, FatBoy said:

You have to be really small to be under a tack. 

If you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you can head off your foes with a balanced attack!

- Mystery Men

10 hours ago, Calamari said:

Their super-citizen voting power means they get to dictate to and effectively disenfranchise the rest of us, so I'm not sure why they are so afraid. They have all the power.

Oh right, because their FOX state-run media tells them to be.

Nobody said they were afraid. They said they felt they were under attack. And those were just the ones that admitted it.

11 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

I'm pretty sure the were speaking figuratively.;)

10 hours ago, FatBoy said:

You have to be really small to be under a tack. 

I am trying to decide if you posted a very clever joke. Or you are just a lousy typist. ;)

MM you are good at this stuff based on your critiques of me.....what do you think? :lol:

11 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

They? THEY? Who is this 'they'. Do you mean all whites? Sure sounds it.

38 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Poor babies..... It's sooooooooooooooooo hard being white in the US :rolleyes:

This is the land of equal opportunity whining.

I like the 'selectiveness' of the OPt.....seems some blacks (note I said some....not all....as the OP stated in his post) feel the same way..................

Forty-six percent of white Southerners polled said they agree or strongly agree that white people are under attack in the U.S. More than three-fourths of black respondents said they believe racial minorities are under attack.

Edited by Guido2

6 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

This is the land of equal opportunity whining.

I like the 'selectiveness' of the OPt.....seems some blacks (note I said some....not all....as the OP stated in his post) feel the same way..................

Forty-six percent of white Southerners polled said they agree or strongly agree that white people are under attack in the U.S. More than three-fourths of black respondents said they believe racial minorities are under attack.

So is it your contention that blacks and whites are on equal footing in this country?  Is it your contention that they have the same path as whites?  Please tell me that's not your contention.

Look, I know things have improved a great deal, but don't dare come at me with this crap when a black kid playing with a toy gun can be shot do death in under 3 seconds, while a white kid can shoot up a church and kill a bunch of people and not only live, but get Burger King on the way to the slammer.

1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

So is it your contention that blacks and whites are on equal footing in this country?  Is it your contention that they have the same path as whites?  Please tell me that's not your contention.

Look, I know things have improved a great deal, but don't dare come at me with this crap when a black kid playing with a toy gun can be shot do death in under 3 seconds, while a white kid can shoot up a church and kill a bunch of people and not only live, but get Burger King on the way to the slammer.

I have no contention. I am saying that people both black and white ....whine. And thinking that it is the purview and/or right of blacks exclusively, is wrong IMO.

Edited by Guido2

7 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I have no contention. I am saying that people both black and white ....whine. And thinking that it is the purview and/or right of blacks exclusively, is wrong IMO.

Nobody is contending that people of all races don't whine.  But, you should at least have something to whine about.  To be white in the US of A and whine about being under attack is completely and utterly ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

I am trying to decide if you posted a very clever joke. Or you are just a lousy typist. ;)

MM you are good at this stuff based on your critiques of me.....what do you think? :lol:

Uhh, it's a joke.  Under attack vs. under a tack.  You know, those little things you use to attach paper to a bulletin board.