Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baltimatt

Some conservative smashing their Keurig machines after company pulls ads from Hannity

93 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Ah. You got the model that only makes one cup a day. They're less expensive, but I opted for the model that makes multiple cups per day. :rolleyes: 

Mine only makes one cup a day because that's all I drink.

I know you were only making a funny ......

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

Ah. You got the model that only makes one cup a day. They're less expensive, but I opted for the model that makes multiple cups per day. :rolleyes: 

Good for you! 

Keep yer kuerig.....they'll get my french press when they pry it from my cold, dead (but well caffeinated) fingers.

And yes, I grind my own beans......coffee is far too important.B)

11 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Keep yer kuerig.....they'll get my french press when they pry it from my cold, dead (but well caffeinated) fingers.

And yes, I grind my own beans......coffee is far too important.B)

Our daughter does the grinding of beans and french press on non-work days and the keurig on work days.

4 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Our daughter does the grinding of beans and french press on non-work days and the keurig on work days.

Poseur;)

1 minute ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Poseur;)

HaHa  She did the grinding beans and french press one morning before work and I was ready to kill her.  She leaves for work at 5:30 am and my bedroom is next to the kitchen and I'm a light sleeper.  Needless to say I was not a happy camper that morning and that was the last time she did it before work. :)

http://www.businessinsider.com/keurig-ceo-apologizes-taking-sides-sean-hannity-conflict-2017-11

Keurig's CEO has apologized to employees following backlash against the brand's decision to stop running ads during Sean Hannity's Fox News show. 

In a memo to employees obtained by The Washington Post's Erik Wemple, CEO Bob Gamgort called Keurig's decision to explain its plan to "pause" its advertising with Hannity's show "highly unusual" and "outside of company protocols." 

21 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

HaHa  She did the grinding beans and french press one morning before work and I was ready to kill her.  She leaves for work at 5:30 am and my bedroom is next to the kitchen and I'm a light sleeper.  Needless to say I was not a happy camper that morning and that was the last time she did it before work. :)

Coffee is a required drug for me and I only drink two cups a day in the wee hours.

If I don't it get from my Keurig WaWa, Royal Farms or even Mickey D's will do.  

2 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Coffee is a required drug for me and I only drink two cups a day in the wee hours.

I've never been a coffee drinker but I do drink hot tea in the morning and, like your coffee to you, that is a required drug for me.

Just now, mrsmlh said:

I've never been a coffee drinker but I do drink hot tea in the morning and, like your coffee to you, that is a required drug for me.

My wife is a tea drinker and she uses the Keurig for that also.

1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

My wife is a tea drinker and she uses the Keurig for that also.

Years ago, our daughter gave me a Bunn for my tea- instant hot water makes a nice cup of tea.  When our son lived here, I used his for tea occasionally.

8 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

I'll drink all of the above (mickey d's is surprisingly good), but I won't drink starbucks.

I'm working on developing a coffee iv.B)

56 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

I'd like to try the French press. Is it worth it?

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I'd like to try the French press. Is it worth it?

Can't really answer your question because I've never used one but our daughter likes it.

28 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

I'll drink all of the above (mickey d's is surprisingly good), but I won't drink starbucks.

I'm working on developing a coffee iv.B)

Same with me.

I literally will and have drive the extra block to drink gas station coffee rather than over priced Starbucks.  

5 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Has anyone posted a video of shooting up a Keurig?

I love Keurig! We have three of them in various locations in our place! 

I have Keurig, filter pot, cappuccino maker, French press and a stove top one and don't use any of them anymore.  The last few trips home have just about made it almost impossible to drink American coffee, so I fill up with Australian instant coffee and instant cappuccino which are much better on my pallet than anything I can buy here :(

http://www.traveller.com.au/how-to-survive-north-americas-terrible-coffee-2y9yx :)

26 minutes ago, FritoPendejo said:

Dunkin' Donuts coffee is Da Bomb.  Love it!

My step-granddaughter agrees with you.  That's the only kind she will drink.

7 hours ago, hst2 said:

Like the Hannity show itself, Keurigs can generate a lot of trash.

Fox News thanks you for your faithful viewership of Hannity.

2 hours ago, downunder said:

I have Keurig, filter pot, cappuccino maker, French press and a stove top one and don't use any of them anymore.  The last few trips home have just about made it almost impossible to drink American coffee, so I fill up with Australian instant coffee and instant cappuccino which are much better on my pallet than anything I can buy here :(

http://www.traveller.com.au/how-to-survive-north-americas-terrible-coffee-2y9yx :)

No worries, Mate, order a bag for use here Upover.

Edited by VOSA

Well you're all philistines. Tea for me. Cream tea with sugar. Yes I brew the old fashioned way with loose tea.

Taking my great-nieces to high tea over TG weekend.....scones, cucumber sandwiches, mmmmm.

3 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Well you're all philistines. Tea for me. Cream tea with sugar. Yes I brew the old fashioned way with loose tea.

Taking my great-nieces to high tea over TG weekend.....scones, cucumber sandwiches, mmmmm.

I can hardly wait to take my granddaughter to high tea.

4 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

You didn't try breaking her ribs ..???