Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Trump Jr in Contact With Wikileaks During Campaign

104 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

Wow seems like Trump Jr will be indicted soon!

I'm still most interested in the state tax fraud charges.  

Maybe Mueller has not filed federal tax charges to avoid even the appearance of double jeopardy as you mentioned the other day. 

Knowing that Trump can pardon on the federal charges anyway, this makes sense.

It would be cleaner. 

11 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

yeah, we all get e-mails like this from wikileaks:

Two minutes later, Trump Jr. wrote again, asking, “What’s behind this Wednesday leak I keep reading about?” The day before, Roger Stone, an informal advisor to Donald Trump, had tweeted, “Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #WikiLeaks.”

WikiLeaks didn’t respond to that message, but on October 12, 2016, the account again messaged Trump Jr. “Hey Donald, great to see you and your dad talking about our publications,” WikiLeaks wrote. (At a rally on October 10, Donald Trump had proclaimed, “I love WikiLeaks!”)

“Strongly suggest your dad tweets this link if he mentions us,” WikiLeaks went on, pointing Trump Jr. to the link wlsearch.tk, which it said would help Trump’s followers dig through the trove of stolen documents and find stories. “There’s many great stories the press are missing and we’re sure some of your follows [sic] will find it,” WikiLeaks went on. “Btw we just released Podesta Emails Part 4.”

/////////////////////////////////////

I would ask if you are this gullible, but we already know the answer.....trumpanzees of the world unite....

8 hours ago, banner1124 said:

Oh sweet Jesus... are you serious? :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

sadly, yes he is....

6 hours ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

Sorry. Different flow chart.

WikiLeaks repeatedly contacted Jr., with 1 or 2 exceptions.

You read links about as well as Donald Tramp.

Wow, attack mode .......

6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Wow, attack mode .......

not attack mode, just pointing out that you have a predisposition to defending everything Trump despite the mounting evidence his campaign colluded with the Russians. When was the last time you got an e-mail from Wikileaks? I've never gotten one, but according to your excuse making, these types of exchanges are routine. As I said earlier, trumpanzees unite and rally to defend your hero.....you are the epitome of party over country.....shouldn't you be out knocking on doors for Roy Moore?

5 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

not attack mode, just pointing out that you have a predisposition to defending everything Trump despite the mounting evidence his campaign colluded with the Russians. When was the last time you got an e-mail from Wikileaks? I've never gotten one, but according to your excuse making, these types of exchanges are routine. As I said earlier, trumpanzees unite and rally to defend your hero.....you are the epitome of party over country.....shouldn't you be out knocking on doors for Roy Moore?

Damn, all I said was people use Wikileaks everyday. Don't you use it ..???

It has nothing to do with anything political.

Wikipedia
https://www.wikipedia.org/
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks
WikiLeaks /ˈwɪkiliːks/ is an international non-profit organisation that publishes secret information, news leaks, and classified media provided by anonymous ...

Good lord

50 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

That is. Or what you said.  How many personal emails have you received from WikiLeaks asking you to coordinate promotion of stories?

55 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

no I don't for any number of reasons to include all of the information acquired through Manning and Snowden is still classified and not to mention I am not a big fan of trafficking in stolen property. Again, you continue to deny the obvious based on your politics....how to reconcile the responses from Donny Jr with the declaration from daddy that none from his campaigned was in contact with Wikileaks? Not one person, but two from his campaign now admit contacts...does corruption and the selling out of this country bother you at all?

Edited by can you hear me now!

3 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

no I don't for any number of reasons to include all of the information acquired through Manning and Snowden is still classified and not to mention I am not a big fan of trafficking in stolen property. Again, you continue to deny the obvious based on your politics....how to reconcile the responses from Donny Jr with the declaration from daddy that none from his campaigned was in contact with Wikileaks? Not one person, but two from his campaign now admit contacts...does corruption and the selling out of this country bother you at all?

We sold out the country to Wikileaks ..???

1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

No, you said people contact Wikileaks every day, not that they use Wikileaks everyday.  Oh, and I doubt most people even use Wikileaks everyday.  It's not "attack mode" to realize that you will say absolutely anything, no matter how ridiculous, in defense of trump.

Edited by banner1124

Just now, banner1124 said:

No, you said people contact Wikileaks every day

Oh so link to it doesn't mean contact ..??

You are trying to stretch words to argue.

Just now, stevez51 said:

Oh so link to it doesn't mean contact ..??

You are trying to stretch words to argue.

No, I'm pointing out that you didn't say what you just said you did.  In the context of this story NO link to it doesn't mean contact.  This is about trump jr actually being in contact with the wikileaks organization.  Jesus, how deep are you willing to dig to defend the indefensible?

Just now, banner1124 said:

No, I'm pointing out that you didn't say what you just said you did.  In the context of this story NO link to it doesn't mean contact.  This is about trump jr actually being in contact with the wikileaks organization.  Jesus, how deep are you willing to dig to defend the indefensible?

My post wasn't about Trump Jr. It was about people look at it each day. Why to you always get upset about minor things ......

4 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

I wish they had thumbs up on this forum. 

Lock Them Up!

There you go ... copy and paste this one. 👍

Wow.

Truly speaks of how out of your element you are.

Perhaps you need a better news source.

Wow

8 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

Except... no uranium left the united states. The whole thing was about processing capability not the actual uranium. If any of the plants in question wanted to ship the processed uranium ANYWHERE outside of U.S. borders, they would have needed a permit from the nuclear regulatory commission.

that’s an interesting little fact isn’t it?

Maybe that’s why not a single one of the NINE government agencies that could have raised a red flag bothered to do so. Nobody gave a flying fig. And they still don’t

I know. I don’t expect a single thing to come of this. The whole narrative on the uranium thing is total nonsense.

We sold out the country to Wikileaks ..???

We as in You and I ....no.

We as in the Administration that is supposed to represent us.....yes.

My post wasn't about Trump Jr. It was about people look at it each day. Why to you always get upset about minor things ......

Wikipedia and Wikileaks are NOT the same thing. 

Just now, EnochRoot said:

I tried to point that out earlier...I think there's some, um, confusion here. :D

Here is a fantasy I discussed with my wife last night that I thought I would share.

As we all know....it is becoming more and more obvious that Wikeleaks...either by design or accident is a front for the Russians...IMO...do debate IMO. Say what you will otherwise.

Now, if true....suppose Putin decides that the 'useless fool' that is our President is now  a problem or he ticks him of. Could you IMAGINE if Putin gave the OK for Wikileaks to dump all the dirt that the Russians have on Trump and his minions on the WWW.

You can all send me contributions for my favorite charity ...the Salvation Army.... when it happens.....I gotta a feeling it is only a matter of time.

1 minute ago, EnochRoot said:

Yes it is.....but....I think if someone accidentally mistypes or confuses the two....some slack should be cut.....as long as the gist of the point is clear.

15 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Yes it is.....but....I think if someone accidentally mistypes or confuses the two....some slack should be cut.....as long as the gist of the point is clear.

No, they're not the same thing at all. They're fundamentally different organizations, and they only share the word 'wiki'. There's no gist of any point to be had if confusion between the two occurs, and it's critical that somebody who is forming an opinion of any situation involving either organization understands the differences.

16 minutes ago, EnochRoot said:

13 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Wrong again. I know you don't take constructive criticism well, but like complement and compliment, wikipedia and wikileaks are different.

Again, it bears repeating, it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

43 minutes ago, EnochRoot said:

I thought they were owned by the same person. My mistake.