Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Trump Jr in Contact With Wikileaks During Campaign

91 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

I thought they were owned by the same person. My mistake.

No problem. Wikipedia is an open source solution that may (or may not) be used to obtain information on a variety of topics. Of course, buyer beware as the contents are always free to be edited/revised.

Wikileaks is an organization that weaponizes truth (or the appearance of it) for many reasons, including power and revenge. 

1 minute ago, EnochRoot said:

No problem. Wikipedia is an open source solution that may (or may not) be used to obtain information on a variety of topics. Of course, buyer beware as the contents are always free to be edited/revised.

Wikileaks is an organization that weaponizes truth (or the appearance of it) for many reasons, including power and revenge. 

I did read that about Wikipedia.

49 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Here is a fantasy I discussed with my wife last night that I thought I would share.

As we all know....it is becoming more and more obvious that Wikeleaks...either by design or accident is a front for the Russians...IMO...do debate IMO. Say what you will otherwise.

Now, if true....suppose Putin decides that the 'useless fool' that is our President is now  a problem or he ticks him of. Could you IMAGINE if Putin gave the OK for Wikileaks to dump all the dirt that the Russians have on Trump and his minions on the WWW.

You can all send me contributions for my favorite charity ...the Salvation Army.... when it happens.....I gotta a feeling it is only a matter of time.

What's so bizarre is how some Trump acolytes keep refusing to see how all these...irregularities?....have one thing in common: Russia.  And tie that to how Trump treats Putin with kid gloves.  Is this really that hard to figure out?  Holy moly. 

3 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

What's so bizarre is how some Trump acolytes keep refusing to see how all these...irregularities?....have one thing in common: Russia.  And tie that to how Trump treats Putin with kid gloves.  Is this really that hard to figure out?  Holy moly. 

I’m definitely no Trump supporter but I don’t think Don Jr (and Roger Stone) communicating with Wikileaks proves Trump colluded with Russia. 

1 minute ago, soulflower said:

I’m definitely no Trump supporter but I don’t think Don Jr (and Roger Stone) communicating with Wikileaks proves Trump colluded with Russia. 

It simply makes them all unfit, particularly Trump, the biggest "useful idiot" of them all, to be in leadership positions.

16 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

And his sycophants. (See above)

Ohhhh you mean butt kissers.

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

It simply makes them all unfit, particularly Trump, the biggest "useful idiot" of them all, to be in leadership positions.

Don Jr is a moron like his Dad

Which is part of the reason I doubt they could’ve coordinated a complex international conspiracy with Russia. 

10 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

What is the first step in AA and other 'self help' groups? One must acknowledge you have a problem as in 'Yes I am am an alcoholic'.

And as we are seeing.....even with all the facts, 'coincidences', tweets, sucking up to bad guys, dissing the good guys etc. few out right (except for Pod.) will outright admit there is a problem...much less even say 'well maybe there is one' and only grudgingly if they do.

The kicker to me is the option is so simple; admit it now and maybe get less harsh punishment....or hang with Carrot top...and wait for him to throw you under the bus....and get really nailed in court.

This is better than any novel I ever read.

2 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Which is part of the reason I doubt they could’ve coordinated a complex international conspiracy with Russia. 

Interesting you say that. Just last night I was discussing that very fact with my wife. I and she wondered if they were 'smart' enough to plan this whole thing out.....or they were just to stupid (or greedy or thinking like government is like business) to realize that Putin/Russia the puppet masters were jerking their strings and setting them up. And they were to f'n dumb to realize it.

And the 'conspiracy' well....just happened...totally by accident.

Good point soul.

15 minutes ago, soulflower said:

You're missing the point. The coordination of a complex international conspiracy was already mapped out, and probably had been that way for several years. Trump was the useful idiot.

1 minute ago, EnochRoot said:

You're missing the point. The coordination of a complex international conspiracy was already mapped out, and probably had been that way for several years. Trump was the useful idiot.

Well there are two different things being investigated 

Did Russia try to help or influence Trump and his campaign? Probably. Most likely even. 

Did Trump or his campaign willfully Collude with Russia on Hacking emails and other nefarious stuff? So far I’m not seeing evidence to support that possibility. 

Russia could do all the stuff they’re alleged to have done without help from Trump’s campaign. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I know. I don’t expect a single thing to come of this. The whole narrative on the uranium thing is total nonsense.

Unless you ask the Trumpanzees.  To that ridiculous crowd that is not only the REAL story, but it warrants investigation by the JD.  That group is just flat out insane

37 minutes ago, soulflower said:

In and of itself, maybe not.  But were they unaware that WikiLeak activities are illegal?

My prediction is that the big thing with Trump and his family will be financial missteps/crimes. All this Cyprus, Deutsche Bank stuff. Play ball with these Russian oligarchs and what do you expect? I haven't read any of it but supposedly this Paradise Files thing is explosive, at least so says my husband.

I suspect collusion occurred but not directed by Trump, he simply isn't smart enough IMO. 

10 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Did Russia try to help or influence Trump and his campaign? Probably. Most likely even. 

Did Trump or his campaign willfully Collude with Russia on Hacking emails and other nefarious stuff? So far I’m not seeing evidence to support that possibility. 

Russia could do all the stuff they’re alleged to have done without help from Trump’s campaign. 

Again you make a good point.

But to play lawyer here; did 'they' have anything to do directly to with the physical hacking.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAH..THE GANG THAT CAN'T FIND ITS BUTT WITH BOTH HANDS...led by a guy that can't put a sentence together equaling a 5th grader speaking....hhhhhhaaaahhhhaha NOPE

Now were 'they' in collusion to gain benefit from those activities (and others) by the Russians. IMO..... ' you betcha' .

6 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

In and of itself, maybe not.  But were they unaware that WikiLeak activities are illegal?

My prediction is that the big thing with Trump and his family will be financial missteps/crimes. All this Cyprus, Deutsche Bank stuff. Play ball with these Russian oligarchs and what do you expect? I haven't read any of it but supposedly this Paradise Files thing is explosive, at least so says my husband.

I suspect collusion occurred but not directed by Trump, he simply isn't smart enough IMO. 

Wow....we can agree. :D

That stuff is what will 'get them'...he and his family ...have danced around the 'rules' for decades. Unfortunate for him and his family. Muller is play'n the music and he doesn't like to dance.

I think we will find....much like the mafia being brought down on tax evasion...finances...even those previous to him taking office will be the 'end of the road' .

Edited by Guido2

4 hours ago, stevez51 said:

My post wasn't about Trump Jr. It was about people look at it each day. Why to you always get upset about minor things ......

Sorry that you consider words and their actual meanings to be minor things :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, soulflower said:

This is exactly where I am with this whole thing. Good summary.

I'm not sure that being too ignorant (to willfully collude) absolves them of any criminal charges. 

3 hours ago, soulflower said:

I'm almost with you.  I don't think trump himself willfully colluded with Russia because, quite frankly, he's just too damn stupid.  I do, however, think that members of his campaign willfully colluded with them and I do think there's evidence to support it.  I think Russia was smart enough to recognize trump for the doofus and the dupe that he is and were able to convince those around him to do things they shouldn't have

11 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

I'm almost with you.  I don't think trump himself willfully colluded with Russia because, quite frankly, he's just too damn stupid.  I do, however, think that members of his campaign willfully colluded with them and I do think there's evidence to support it.  I think Russia was smart enough to recognize trump for the doofus and the dupe that he is and were able to convince those around him to do things they shouldn't have

As I understand it, his awareness is irrelevant except for sentencing guidelines. Russia operated on a worldwide scale, and Trump surrounded himself with people smarter than him that were willing to help with the subterfuge in the American presidential election. 

It doesn't matter if Trump gets tossed from office (my dollar says he does). He still won. Huge. 

4 hours ago, soulflower said:

They could have but at least Trump’s campaign seems to have known about it and did nothing.

Would someone cite the specific Federal law that prohibits communication with Wikileaks?

didn't think so  ....lol

7 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Would someone cite the specific Federal law that prohibits communication with Wikileaks?

didn't think so  ....lol

Law, shmall.  The Attorney General is a habitual liar under oath, meh....

7 minutes ago, Boobie said:

didn't think so  ....lol

Every clue is not a violation of the law.

There's no specific law anywhere against using a paper shredder, for instance.

But, in some cases, it may be the destruction of evidence.

There's no law against burying a knife on my property, but again. . .

I could go on and on in this vein, but I hope you get the picture.

lol