Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Trump Jr in Contact With Wikileaks During Campaign

104 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Boobie said:

I agree, there is no law against it.

Who told you that there is a law against it?

27 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Who told you that there is a law against it?

start at post #2 and work your way down.

6 minutes ago, Boobie said:

I was referring to the collusion as a whole, once Mueller is finished. We will look back on this as the stupidest crime in American political history.

23 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

This is the dumbest crime by a Presidential administration ever.

16 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Where does anyone say that it's illegal to communicate with wikileaks?

It's not illegal  MERELY to bury that knife or MERELY to shred those documents, but it sure as hell could be a crime to communicate with wikileaks, depending on what is being communicated and why.

The MERE fact of the communication is a clue which investigators will investigate.

So far, some of these clues don't look too good for Dim Son & Dad.

I hope Democrats get control of Congress and then impeach Trump. This nightmare has got to stop.

24 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

I hope Democrats get control of Congress and then impeach Trump. This nightmare has got to stop.

How's Pierre doing these days ..???

8 hours ago, stevez51 said:

I thought they were owned by the same person. My mistake.

yep...your mistake....imagine that, an uneducated trump supporter....who knew?

it always helps to have a grasp of the subject matter before you start posting enough crap to fill a 50lb bag.....

as for wikipedia--- don't use that either because it is not an acceptable reference when writing papers for universities and colleges...you know those places you've never been......a significant amount of stuff on wikipedia is unsourced and shock of all shocks, FALSE. My students get told on day 1...use wikipedia as a source and you fail....

8 hours ago, naive said:

Wrong again. I know you don't take constructive criticism well, but like complement and compliment, wikipedia and wikileaks are different.

Again, it bears repeating, it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

pea brain...what is you issue...I pointed out they were different.....I pointed out something simple as....a brain fart...and someone mis-types or switches the names

ahhhh trolling again....got it. ....Rawhide.....yeee haah.

5 hours ago, Boobie said:

Would someone cite the specific Federal law that prohibits communication with Wikileaks?

didn't think so  ....lol

The one that prohibits foreign citizens from donating to a campaign!

5 hours ago, Boobie said:

Would someone cite the specific Federal law that prohibits communication with Wikileaks?

didn't think so  ....lol

there you go thinking again....it's never worked in the past, but I admire your stick-to-it-tiveness

given how much you hero loves the uneducated, I am not surprised a full fledged trumpanzee wouldn't know the law....so just to help you advance to being almost upright...

Federal election law forbids political candidates from knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving donations from foreign nationals or foreign entities under any circumstances. A candidate need not have direct knowledge that the source is foreign to be in violation of the law.

donations are not limited to money....giving the campaign stolen documents is also considered a donation...

says so right here ---> https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title11-vol1/xml/CFR-2011-title11-vol1-sec110-20.xml

Edited by can you hear me now!

14 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

And don’t forget Demopublican!

Smart guy.   Always good at spotting parody trolls.

Just now, Bawlmerian said:

Smart guy.   Always good at spotting parody trolls.

You know him well. I am done with this childish game though. If you wish to debate the issues, I welcome that. Otherwise move along. Thank you.

30 minutes ago, jtowne-swim said:

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/contribution-types/

Goods and services (in-kind contributions)

Goods or services offered free or at less than the usual charge result in an in-kind contribution. Similarly, when a person pays for services on the committee’s behalf, the payment is an in-kind contribution. An expenditure made by any person in cooperation, consultation or concert with, or at the request or suggestion of, a candidate’s campaign is also considered an in-kind contribution to the candidate.

Goods (such as facilities, equipment, supplies or mailing lists) are valued at the price the item or facility would cost if purchased or rented at the time the contribution is made. For example, if someone donates a personal computer to the campaign, the contribution equals the ordinary market price of the computer at the time of the contribution. Services (such as advertising, printing or consultant services) are valued at the prevailing commercial rate at the time the services are rendered.

4 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

You know him well. I am done with this childish game though. If you wish to debate the issues, I welcome that. Otherwise move along. Thank you.

Do you know what the opposite of above me is?

3 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/contribution-types/

Goods and services (in-kind contributions)

Goods or services offered free or at less than the usual charge result in an in-kind contribution. Similarly, when a person pays for services on the committee’s behalf, the payment is an in-kind contribution. An expenditure made by any person in cooperation, consultation or concert with, or at the request or suggestion of, a candidate’s campaign is also considered an in-kind contribution to the candidate.

Goods (such as facilities, equipment, supplies or mailing lists) are valued at the price the item or facility would cost if purchased or rented at the time the contribution is made. For example, if someone donates a personal computer to the campaign, the contribution equals the ordinary market price of the computer at the time of the contribution. Services (such as advertising, printing or consultant services) are valued at the prevailing commercial rate at the time the services are rendered.

And a foreign entity can not do so!

11 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

yep...your mistake....imagine that, an uneducated trump supporter....who knew?

it always helps to have a grasp of the subject matter before you start posting enough crap to fill a 50lb bag.....

as for wikipedia--- don't use that either because it is not an acceptable reference when writing papers for universities and colleges...you know those places you've never been......a significant amount of stuff on wikipedia is unsourced and shock of all shocks, FALSE. My students get told on day 1...use wikipedia as a source and you fail....

Wow, who made you king .........

Do you also tell your students to use a capital letter to begin a sentence ..???

Edited by stevez51

14 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

There's also conspiracy.

Plus, receiving stolen goods (in this case, illegally hacked emails) is a crime as well.

oh, and obstruction of justice

perpetrating a fraud on the government and people of the United States.

There's a number of crimes.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:27 PM, can you hear me now! said:

there you go thinking again....it's never worked in the past, but I admire your stick-to-it-tiveness

given how much you hero loves the uneducated, I am not surprised a full fledged trumpanzee wouldn't know the law....so just to help you advance to being almost upright...

Federal election law forbids political candidates from knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving donations from foreign nationals or foreign entities under any circumstances. A candidate need not have direct knowledge that the source is foreign to be in violation of the law.

donations are not limited to money....giving the campaign stolen documents is also considered a donation...

says so right here ---> https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title11-vol1/xml/CFR-2011-title11-vol1-sec110-20.xml

all those silly words, but nothing that points to the law.....pathetic....

On 11/14/2017 at 9:53 PM, Bawlmerian said:

Do you know what the opposite of above me is?

I haven't heard that one in two years. I was in the fourth grade then. 

On 11/15/2017 at 6:19 AM, stevez51 said:

Wow, who made you king .........

Do you also tell your students to use a capital letter to begin a sentence ..???

if you mean actually being able to ferret out facts, laws, and other things the uneducated are to lazy find for themselves...you all made me king...granted it is not much fun presiding over people who's average IQ is just above room temperature, but we have to start somewhere....

given this is a message board and not a place where the formalities of writing apply, capital letters don't matter...kind of like my use of ellipses to separate thoughts (you do know what thoughts are, right?)...e.e. milne made a fortune not capitalizing words....he wrote books, have you read books...I mean besides the ones where you can use crayons to color pretty pictures....

as a bonus, my lack of capitalizing seems to get under you very thin skin....an added extra bonus....