Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

SCIENTISTS issue dire warning.

37 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Why was the first notice ignored? 

Because we are Americans. Money over people.

I do miss the Dinosaurs. But according to the Bible, there was a couple of them on Noah's Ark. But the poor conditions after the flood caused the Dinosaurs to die out.

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/when-did-dinosaurs-live/what-really-happened-to-the-dinosaurs/

These nutty scientists want us to believe the Dinosaurs were killed by Comet. Well any intelligent person knows there was no Comet back then. There may have been Ajax. We're not sure. 

57 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

I think the internet was down that day.:huh:

12 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Link?

For my opinion? 

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

I do miss the Dinosaurs. But according to the Bible, there was a couple of them on Noah's Ark. But the poor conditions after the flood caused the Dinosaurs to die out.

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/when-did-dinosaurs-live/what-really-happened-to-the-dinosaurs/

These nutty scientists want us to believe the Dinosaurs were killed by Comet. Well any intelligent person knows there was no Comet back then. There may have been Ajax. We're not sure. 

Might have been Bab-O. That was around in the 1940s, which is when the dinosaurs went extinct...I think. 

;)

41 minutes ago, Papi said:

For my opinion? 

Clearly to make such a pronouncement, you must have some piece of information these scientists don’t. 

If it doesn't happen in say 30 years....and if not for my nieces.... I could give a poop. NMP

1 hour ago, Calamari said:

It's more important to Americans what rural meth-heads say than scientists.

There's an odd statement.

On 11/14/2017 at 1:42 AM, volperdinger said:

Most of the Rest of the World heard it, while Americans chose to ignore it , as they will this one too. 

Edited by WKDWZD
Matt beat me to it.

35 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Warning after warning after warning.

Crying wolf.

Yeah you'd think after enough warnings, conservatives would get the idea. 

17 hours ago, FatBoy said:

16 hours ago, Papi said:

For my opinion? 

Finally one of you admit that your thoughts on climate change is simply your opinion and not based on facts.

15 hours ago, Calamari said:

It's more important to Americans what rural meth-heads say than scientists.

Not always. Some Americans care more what urban heroin users say.

Could be we're going to do ourselves in, and if that's the case we'll be another example of evolution culling the unfit. In this case, we'd be unfit because greed is too powerful. Something will eventually evolve here to replace us, just as we replaced other forms of life. It's the nature of... nature.

Edited by Evil Yoda

4 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Yeah you'd think after enough warnings, conservatives would get the idea. 

Or liberals would wake up.

7 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Or liberals would wake up.

You're pathetic. America is done with the deniers. They want our representatives to listen to the scientists on important scientific issues.

7 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

Most of the Rest of the World heard it, while Americans chose to ignore it , as they will this one too. #USheadsuparses

Americans are doing fine "mate". The weak statists will continue to wring their hands and fly around in their jets preaching to everybody the "evil" the Americans are doing to the world. They'll cozy up to you on this board and join you pontificating how "backward and ignorant"  they  are, unwittingly referring to themselves. It's kind of like those that say "I hate people", when some idiot abuses a dog. As if they are a kangaroo or something.So you can take your America hating to your own forum. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and bite my tongue, then I thought , why should I? You sit over there in a country thousands of Americans, including several of my uncles fought and died to defend, and troll an American forum tossing insults at America and it's citizens??? Do you do that to other countries as well? 

5 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Americans are doing fine "mate". The weak statists will continue to wring their hands and fly around in their jets preaching to everybody the "evil" the Americans are doing to the world. They'll cozy up to you on this board and join you pontificating how "backward and ignorant"  they  are, unwittingly referring to themselves. It's kind of like those that say "I hate people", when some idiot abuses a dog. As if they are a kangaroo or something.So you can take your America hating to your own forum. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and bite my tongue, then I thought , why should I? You sit over there in a country thousands of Americans, including several of my uncles fought and died to defend, and troll an American forum tossing insults at America and it's citizens??? Do you do that to other countries as well? 

:rolleyes:

The fossil fuel executives appreciate your support as they count their 7 and 8 figure bonuses.