Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

Murder in Locust Point

195 posts in this topic

The "persons of interest" look like just everyday folks going about their night. Nothing thuggish or threatening about them. Simply cannot judge a book . . . you know the rest. Apparently, there is video not being shown (thank goodness).  Someone knows these "persons of interest" and if they don't at least make an anonymous call giving up the names of those people, they are no morally better than the people guilty of killing this man.

15 hours ago, overtaxed said:

Hmm, white guy, doing nice gesture for the black offender.  Held the door for him. 

Probably a hate crime.

Uh, the black guy held the door for the victim.  Watch the video again.

4 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

Baltimore is a very violent city because there is no fear of punishment. If violent offenders went away for a minimum of 10 years,  hard time, life for cold blood murder, a few of the zombies might be deterred from eating people's brains. As it is now we must live along side the living dead and their voracious appetite for causing harm. 

We won't see an end to the carnage until drastic measures are taken to address the problem. 

I agree 100% with this post.

16 hours ago, overtaxed said:

Hmm, white guy, doing nice gesture for the black offender.  Held the door for him. 

Probably a hate crime.

You have it backwards. The suspect held the door for the victim.

The 41-year-old Locust Point man had stopped at a Royal Farms store on Key Highway at around 1:15 a.m. Tuesday for a snack of milk and cookies after work. He was followed out of the store and shot to death by an unknown assailant, police said.

The suspect held the door for him.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-south-baltimore-homicide-20171114-story.html

4 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

Baltimore is a very violent city because there is no fear of punishment. If violent offenders went away for a minimum of 10 years,  hard time, life for cold blood murder, a few of the zombies might be deterred from eating people's brains. As it is now we must live along side the living dead and their voracious appetite for causing harm. 

We won't see an end to the carnage until drastic measures are taken to address the problem. 

There is no crime deterrent that exists today.

We need to keep people locked up so that they can't get back out in a few months and pick up where they left off.

This is just sad. RIP. I'II pray that his family and friends can find some sort of peace of mind.  They appear devastated, as they should be.

I don't understand how "people" could be so vicious. Just murder someone for nothing and roll out like you just killed a bug?! They have no souls. They looked a mess too. Just trash. They'll rot in prison. Dummies. 

I'll be chanting daimoku for my city as well. Just sad...

6 minutes ago, soulflower said:

It’s definitely more frequent in Baltimore City but armed robberies and homicides happen in Baltimore County too. I live in Carney and avoid gas stations and convenience stores late at night because of how relatively frequent robberies happen. 

A year or so ago, a young man was shot to death at a gas station in Parkville 

I typically don't do late night gas stations anywhere either. Unless I'm traveling and need gas or coffee. Although I ave been known to make late night Royal Farm chicken runs, I'm always scoping out who's around. I don't trust anybody in these matters. 

1 minute ago, Sprightly said:

Right. She isn't dead like the man in this story. You think they're the same?

Why would anyone think they are the same. The guy killed in Locust Point said he would not go down without a fight, this woman simply handed them her purse.

I'm not at all blaming the victim in the Locust Point murder, just pointing out that he likely was combative.  If you are in the guy's situation, you going down fighting? Not me.

4 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Right. She isn't dead like the man in this story. You think they're the same?

Most armed robberies don’t end up homicides. 

I was lucky to only have been hit in the head with a blunt metal object when I was robbed. It could’ve been MUCH worse

9 minutes ago, naive said:

Why would anyone think they are the same. The guy killed in Locust Point said he would not go down without a fight, this woman simply handed them her purse.

I'm not at all blaming the victim in the Locust Point murder, just pointing out that he likely was combative.  If you are in the guy's situation, you going down fighting? Not me.

Yeah, you're blaming him. Make no mistake about it.

7 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Most armed robberies don’t end up homicides. 

I was lucky to only have been hit in the head with a blunt metal object when I was robbed. It could’ve been MUCH worse

And yet you lived.

I feel like I'm living in another universe reading these attempts at "equivalency" from some of you. It's just weird.

5 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

And yet you lived.

I feel like I'm living in another universe reading these attempts at "equivalency" from some of you. It's just weird.

I think they're just saying she could've died too. Thank god she didn't.

6 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

And yet you lived.

Like I said, I was lucky. The group of teens who robbed me near Baltimore Penn Station could’ve been more violent towards me but didn’t do anything else after I handed them money. 

No one is downplaying or mininmizing what happened to the man in Locust Point by pointing out that “it could happen anywhere”. It’s a heinous crime no matter what the intent of his killers was. 

What I’m saying is, nothing about the crime seems like it could ‘only’ happen in Baltimore City. 

Edited by soulflower

25 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Nah, just claiming what the victim stated. He was not going down without a fight. How about you? You giving them what they want or are you a fighter till the end?

4 hours ago, Glengarry said:

Too bad this hardworking white gentleman had to meet up with these violent blacks looking for the easy way to earn a buck.

Mongrels, just predators looking for the easy prey knowing that almost every white person in Baltimore cannot carry a gun for protection. To this type of filth, a shiny penny taken with force is a way of life, and they know their potential white victims will be unable to offer any armed resistance.

Why do you people stay in such a horrible filthy rat-infested crime magnet city like Baltimore?  What can it possibly offer you that a nearby city in another state cannot?  Compared to other Eastern seaboard cities, it has a horrible selection of restaurants, zero nightlife, no entertainment district, high taxes, ignorant ineffective local leadership, rampant drug use, and a violent crime rate exceeding New York, Philly, and DC.  Tourists are getting robbed and beaten, and the police department is indifferent.

I visited Baltimore once.  Once. Trust me, crabs are overrated, the shine is off Camden Yards as an attraction, and the Inner Harbor smells like dead fish.  Get out and get yourself to a real city, Hon.

Now that you have pointed out the positives about BC....tell us how you REALLY FEEL. :lol:

Saying that you visited....I get the impression that you don't live here. Do they have 'shall issue' in your state and what are the crime stats in your state. Oh and if your state is a shall issue...any idea of the number of shootings OF ALL TYPES are done by them?

MD and Baltimore have tried every mickey mouse idea they can think of....and then recycle them time and time again...with the same lack of results. We all know the definition of insanity....a picture of BC is next to the definition in the dictionary.

So...since al these things are failing....blacks are still killing blacks....now they are starting to kill everyone else... I wonder when MD/Balt. will finally have the guts of trying 'the shall issue' solution.

My feeling is ... that it will never happen..God forbid if IT ACTUALLY DID REDUCE CRIME....imagine all the red faces in the gooberment.

Sad and infuriating.

It's sad that someone would lose their life in such a senseless matter. My thoughts go out that man's family; I can't imagine that kind of pain.

And it's beyind infuriating how much violent crime continues to be tolerated. If and when these killers are caught, who will be surprised if there rap sheet is a mile long? And yet, nothing changes.

Edited by Bowie-Bruce

29 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Here is the headline from the Sun.

Man shot to death resisting robbery off Key Highway.

Amid a rash of crimes in South Baltimore, Alexander Wroblewski recently told co-workers that if he were targeted, he wouldn’t go down without a fight.

On Tuesday morning, Wroblewski stared down a robber’s handgun and resisted — and lost his life.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-south-baltimore-homicide-20171114-story.html

Is The Sun blaming the victim as well?

1 minute ago, naive said:

Nah, just claiming what the victim stated. He was not going down without a fight. How about you? You giving them what they want or are you a fighter till the end?

The unfortunate thing is naive.....EVEN....if you give them everything they want there is no guarantee...that they will not beat the crap out of  you or worse. You do read about such things...don't you?

Fighting back with out something to back it up like 3 other big guys or a gun...is nuts. As it stands all people can do is hand over the stuff and pray.

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

The unfortunate thing is naive.....EVEN....if you give them everything they want there is no guarantee...that they will not beat the crap out of  you or worse. You do read about such things...don't you?

Fighting back with out something to back it up like 3 other big guys or a gun...is nuts. As it stands all people can do is hand over the stuff and pray.

The only guarantee we all share in life is that we will die.

56 minutes ago, naive said:

Towson Town Center certainly has it's share of problems.

And what is the commonality between there and BC.....don't think too hard. :lol:

The cops should set up stings and when attacked blow the perps brains out. Instead, they just lock them up to be released. If a few of those punks get killed they may think twice.

22 minutes ago, naive said:

The only guarantee we all share in life is that we will die.

Yes...very true.....but I don't like the idea that some a-hole can re-write my expatriation date on the contract and I can't do a damn thing about it.

Other than stay away from sewers like BC...and as we see that is not even a valid anymore.

So the bad guys are winning.....soon decent folk will go to work and pray they don't hit a stop light, have every thing delivered via Amazon Prime and spend their time hiding in their homes ....streaming vids and playing x-box.

All because the geniuses in gooberment 'know better' and got things under control....just be patient....the next pop-up will likely be the turning point.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guido2

20 minutes ago, naive said:

Its not much of a fight when someone has a gun pointed at you.

8 minutes ago, caliber45 said:

The cops should set up stings and when attacked blow the perps brains out. Instead, they just lock them up to be released. If a few of those punks get killed they may think twice.

Nah....no way....maybe a decade or so ago...now with the SJWs, NAACP and the 'poor freddie' hangover.....no cop is going to do that.

I know I am repeating myself......but I wonder when MD gooberment is going to finally realize that nothing is working ...they are out of pop-ups....and give 'shall issue' a go.

Never. IMHO.

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Its not much of a fight when someone has a gun pointed at you.

Unless you have a chance to point back. Which is illegal for decent people in MD.

I predict.....soon....some decent guy .... never a problem guy.... a squeaky clean guy....is going to say enough is enough and will carry....and blow one of these a-holes away or atleast does some serious damage.

Guess who's butt will be in deep doo-doo. It will be 'my poor baby' and 'he really didn't mean to point that Glock in your face' and ' racist white hunts down and shoots black man'.