Marshan Man

Baltimore homicide detective shot near violent West Baltimore corner

507 posts in this topic

I hope the officer makes a full recovery and the perps are caught and left to rot in a dark damp cell.

This ūü§¨ is out of control. Maybe now something anything to stem the violence will change?? Why does it feel like¬†Pugh and Davis aren‚Äôt being held accountable?

 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-officer-shot-20171115-story.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It Does not sound good. I pray he pulls through this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh My God! I think I might now this kid. Please dear God,... don't let it be. Please God, protect my dear friend' son. Please don't let it be him! I gotta make some calls on this one!

Edited by ericpd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ericpd said:

Oh My God! I think I might now this kid. Please dear God,... don't let it be. Please God, protect my dear friend' son. Please don't let it be him! I gotta make some calls on this one!

I hope God is looking down and blesses you with a positive response.

Hang in their Detective hope God is watching over you to pull through

Edited by Baltimatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Positive thoughts to the officer and the family.

It's bee a wild few days around here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

I hope the officer makes a full recovery and the perps are caught and left to rot in a dark damp cell.

This ūü§¨ is out of control. Maybe now something anything to stem the violence will change?? Why does it feel like¬†Pugh and Davis aren‚Äôt being held accountable?

 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-officer-shot-20171115-story.html

 

This started with SRB giving people a "space to destroy" If she let the cops do their job during the riots instead of worrying about her "constituents" getting shot while rioting, Baltimore would be in a better place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Davis just said they are NOT identifying the detective yet, and he is still alive.

No offense ericpd but you need to shut up. 

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strategic! Not uncommon! But maybe you're right,... maybe I do need to shut up! No offense taken.

Edited by ericpd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ericpd said:

Strategic! Not uncommon! But maybe you're right,... I need to shut up!

Take a deep breath, man, and step back. You're too close to this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ericpd said:

Strategic! Not uncommon! But maybe you're right,... I need to shut up!

It's not your call to release any information you think you may know. You've crossed the line twice already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please stop. This is not the time or place out of respect for the officer and family and friends at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

It's not your call to release any information you think you may know. You've crossed the line twice already.  

I'll take that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's in very grave condition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

He's in very grave condition.

Yes, but he has no idea. However, his wife and 2 kids are in the middle of a nightmare right now. This is the worst day of their lives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prayers to the Detective, his family, as well as his Blue family. I hope that the savage who did this takes his last breath so that time and money are not wasted on a trial. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they catch the shooter.  I wonder how many times he has been let go on violent charges and gun charges?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earlier report said the detective lived in Pa and they need to get his wife downtown.

I know several cops in my area but none were detectives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now