Marshan Man

Baltimore homicide detective shot near violent West Baltimore corner

507 posts in this topic

I hope the officer makes a full recovery and the perps are caught and left to rot in a dark damp cell.

This ūü§¨ is out of control. Maybe now something anything to stem the violence will change?? Why does it feel like¬†Pugh and Davis aren‚Äôt being held accountable?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-officer-shot-20171115-story.html

It Does not sound good. I pray he pulls through this.

Oh My God! I think I might now this kid. Please dear God,... don't let it be. Please God, protect my dear friend' son. Please don't let it be him! I gotta make some calls on this one!

Edited by ericpd

1 hour ago, ericpd said:

Oh My God! I think I might now this kid. Please dear God,... don't let it be. Please God, protect my dear friend' son. Please don't let it be him! I gotta make some calls on this one!

I hope God is looking down and blesses you with a positive response.

Hang in their Detective hope God is watching over you to pull through

Edited by Baltimatt

Positive thoughts to the officer and the family.

It's bee a wild few days around here.

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

I hope the officer makes a full recovery and the perps are caught and left to rot in a dark damp cell.

This ūü§¨ is out of control. Maybe now something anything to stem the violence will change?? Why does it feel like¬†Pugh and Davis aren‚Äôt being held accountable?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-officer-shot-20171115-story.html

This started with SRB giving people a "space to destroy" If she let the cops do their job during the riots instead of worrying about her "constituents" getting shot while rioting, Baltimore would be in a better place. 

Davis just said they are NOT identifying the detective yet, and he is still alive.

No offense ericpd but you need to shut up. 

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Strategic! Not uncommon! But maybe you're right,... maybe I do need to shut up! No offense taken.

Edited by ericpd

Just now, ericpd said:

Strategic! Not uncommon! But maybe you're right,... I need to shut up!

Take a deep breath, man, and step back. You're too close to this one.

Just now, ericpd said:

Strategic! Not uncommon! But maybe you're right,... I need to shut up!

It's not your call to release any information you think you may know. You've crossed the line twice already.  

Please stop. This is not the time or place out of respect for the officer and family and friends at this time.

5 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

It's not your call to release any information you think you may know. You've crossed the line twice already.  

I'll take that.

He's in very grave condition.

10 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

He's in very grave condition.

Yes, but he has no idea. However, his wife and 2 kids are in the middle of a nightmare right now. This is the worst day of their lives. 

Prayers to the Detective, his family, as well as his Blue family. I hope that the savage who did this takes his last breath so that time and money are not wasted on a trial. 

When they catch the shooter.  I wonder how many times he has been let go on violent charges and gun charges?

Earlier report said the detective lived in Pa and they need to get his wife downtown.

I know several cops in my area but none were detectives.