EgyptKang

Newly release video and pics shed light on Al Franken accuser

122 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

Wow.

Yeah wow, a whole bunch of posts were removed .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

Blaming the victim?  Really?  You’re going to have to turn in your LWNJ card if you keep that up. 😄

I wonder if Tweeden will offer up apologies and cooperate for an investigation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, songfourone said:

I wonder if Tweeden will offer up apologies and cooperate for an investigation?

I don’t know about the “grope”, but no male Sailor, Soldier, Airman, Marine or Coast Guardsman I know would seek an apology for the kiss.

And your analogy is incorrect.  Franken is in “trouble” because Tweeden complained about how he treated her.  Has the singer complained?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

I don’t know about the “grope”, but no male Sailor, Soldier, Airman, Marine or Coast Guardsman I know would seek an apology for the kiss.

And your analogy is incorrect.  Franken is in “trouble” because Tweeden complained about how he treated her.  Has the singer complained?

 

Do you understand the definition of hypocrite?

How about how “distressed” it made her feel, yet she showed up for a recognition for Franken with a huge smile.

Funny, you probably don’t know this but all the Moore accusers didn’t seek out, they all had to be found.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, songfourone said:

I wonder if Tweeden will offer up apologies and cooperate for an investigation?

I wonder if Tweeden's advances were unwanted.

I wonder why none of her "victims" have come forward to complain.

I wonder when you guys are going to run out of straws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought all this was out of character for Senator Franken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victim shaming.  Typical.  Doesn't matter if her behavior was on the same level as a prostitute, Franken still posed for the picture in question.  He owns it and he has to answer for it.  Discrediting the victim to excuse Franken the pig is on the same level as saying a rape victim asked for it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VOSA said:

I wonder if Tweeden's advances were unwanted.

I wonder why none of her "victims" have come forward to complain.

I wonder when you guys are going to run out of straws.

You are disappointed in the revelations, understandably so.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cprenegade said:

Victim shaming.  Typical.  Doesn't matter if her behavior was on the same level as a prostitute, Franken still posed for the picture in question.  He owns it and he has to answer for it.  Discrediting the victim to excuse Franken the pig is on the same level as saying a rape victim asked for it.   

 

Another that doesn’t know the definition of hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Yeah wow, a whole bunch of posts were removed .....

The Sun has to be careful about liability when posters are labeling people sexual predators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK,... this is getting out of control now. Going a little bit too far. Hell,... I groped my wife once or twice. Before we were married. And guess what,... she groped me once or twice along the way to the alter. Now I understand most of the dynamics,... power, disrespect, etc., but at some point along the timeline of full disclosure and the timeline of one's life, seeing to it that change for the better is in play has got to be more important than just plain got'cha! Knowing human nature,... there may be little to no survivors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ericpd said:

OK,... this is getting out of control now. Going a little bit too far. Hell,... I groped my wife once or twice. Before we were married. And guess what,... she groped me once or twice along the way to the alter. Now I understand most of the dynamics,... power, disrespect, etc., but at some point along the timeline of full disclosure and the timeline of one's life, seeing to it that change for the better is in play has got to be more important than just plain got'cha! Knowing human nature,... there may be little to no survivors.

However Eric, You were involved in a relationship with your wife......I mean you were dating when you groped her.........right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

Victim shaming.  Typical.  Doesn't matter if her behavior was on the same level as a prostitute, Franken still posed for the picture in question.  He owns it and he has to answer for it.  Discrediting the victim to excuse Franken the pig is on the same level as saying a rape victim asked for it.   

Well he didn't rape her and she was wearing a Flak jacket in the one photo where she was sleeping. It's not as if he was trying to touch her naked breasts.  

I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ericpd said:

OK,... this is getting out of control now. Going a little bit too far. Hell,... I groped my wife once or twice. Before we were married. And guess what,... she groped me once or twice along the way to the alter. Now I understand most of the dynamics,... power, disrespect, etc., but at some point along the timeline of full disclosure and the timeline of one's life, seeing to it that change for the better is in play has got to be more important than just plain got'cha! Knowing human nature,... there may be little to no survivors.

"Petty" is the word that comes to mind with the Franken accusations, especially considering the others. This one in particular is an insult to real victims of sexual violence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

However Eric, You were involved in a relationship with your wife......I mean you were dating when you groped her.........right?

Sure,... I would never just walk up out of the blue and cold grab someone. That would get most people arrested,... well except for the clown squatting down at 1600 Penn. Ave at the moment. But with me, there was some front story stuff going on that played a role in relaxing inhibitions,... the same could have been the case with Charlie and Al. Hell,... there's a couple of videos floating around where Tweeden is grabbing a handful of butt herself. Not saying that her grabbing butt gives Al the right to do what he's accused of doing,... just saying the front story needs to be a part of the formula. Part of that front story might be everybody was a little frisky that day. Again,... not making excuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow forcing your tongue down some unsuspecting females throat!  ....this guy needs to go, it's indefensible to anyone but a pervert.  Now he's grabbing women's butts while a US Senator?   what a pig, a perv.   shameful

Edited by Boobie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soulflower said:

Well he didn't rape her and she was wearing a Flak jacket in the one photo where she was sleeping. It's not as if he was trying to touch her naked breasts.  

I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

It certainly is. This is a concerted effort to justify pedophilia and grabbing them by the ******.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

"Petty" is the word that comes to mind with the Franken accusations, especially considering the others. This one in particular is an insult to real victims of sexual violence.

You are absolutely correct. This just muddies the waters and gives cover for real sexual predators. This last allegation supposedly lasted about 3 seconds. I imagine he was asked to take a picture with her and he quickly pulled her close to get in the shot. If she were violated so much, why didn't her husband do anything? Probably because there was nothing to it. Why, at a state fair in front of many were there no other witnesses? This public outrage will help get a pedophile elected. And that was the plan all along.

Edited by ncbirdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boobie said:

wow forcing your tongue down some unsuspecting females throat!  ....this guy needs to go, it's indefensible to anyone but a pervert.  Now he's grabbing women's butts while a US Senator?   what a pig, a perv.   shameful

...says the ***** grabber fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, soulflower said:

Well he didn't rape her and she was wearing a Flak jacket in the one photo where she was sleeping. It's not as if he was trying to touch her naked breasts.  

I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

Yeah, no violation unless her breasts were naked, right? So what was he doing? Practicing the piano? That’s some real pretzel logic you’re injecting there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

It certainly is. This is a concerted effort to justify pedophilia and grabbing them by the ******.

EXACTLY!!! Repubs love comparing apples and oranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now