EgyptKang

Newly release video and pics shed light on Al Franken accuser

122 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

...says the ***** grabber fan.

Locker room talk as opposed to actual sexual assault. You people are unbelievable. 

9 hours ago, songfourone said:

Do you understand the definition of hypocrite?

How about how “distressed” it made her feel, yet she showed up for a recognition for Franken with a huge smile.

Funny, you probably don’t know this but all the Moore accusers didn’t seek out, they all had to be found.

I understand the term quite well. Do you?

I'm the one who, despite my utter contempt for the man and his politics, defended Franken, who said one act of stupidity 13 years before, before he was a Senator, should be written off as an act of stupidity for which he should apologize and move on.  Your attempt to discredit the target of his stupidity in some shallow of defending it is the act of hypocrisy here.  Were I Franken, I would have told the Senate ethics committee to stuff it.  They are first, unqualified to do anything regarding ethics, since they are unfamiliar with the concept and second, have no jurisdiction to investigate the actions of a sitting Senator before he became a Senator.

As to Moore, a subject not involved in this topic at all other than to further deflect from your tactic, all I've said is that the people of AL will decide his fate.  So far, his poll numbers have dropped from as much as +12 to as low as -8. 

10 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Yeah wow, a whole bunch of posts were removed .....

From where?  Not this thread!

9 hours ago, ericpd said:

OK,... this is getting out of control now. Going a little bit too far. Hell,... I groped my wife once or twice. Before we were married. And guess what,... she groped me once or twice along the way to the alter. Now I understand most of the dynamics,... power, disrespect, etc., but at some point along the timeline of full disclosure and the timeline of one's life, seeing to it that change for the better is in play has got to be more important than just plain got'cha! Knowing human nature,... there may be little to no survivors.

Way to the alter?  Did somebody get a sex change or something?   Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

From where?  Not this thread!

My mistake. It was the other I was posting on.

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Way to the alter?  Did somebody get a sex change or something?   Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

Hahaha!

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Hahaha!

1 hour ago, can you hear me now! said:

let me give you a small bit of advice....don't try and attack the victim...this issue is about Franken's behavior....leave attacking the victim to others....

In this instance, it supposedly happened in front of her husband and thousands of onlookers. She said it happened in three seconds. Why didn't anybody else react to it? We have others in politics who actually did sexually attack their victims. This is a farce in relationship to those who actually have suffered.

4 hours ago, volperdinger said:

Locker room talk as opposed to actual sexual assault. You people are unbelievable. 

You're actually buying that line about "locker room talk?" :lol: 

You're a dedicated deplorable, aren't you? 

5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

You're actually buying that line about "locker room talk?" :lol: 

You're a dedicated deplorable, aren't you? 

I don't believe he is buying into it at all - he's just passing on a talking point as usual. It's because deep down the politicians he now supports are child predators. He's lashing out because he's battling with his own conscience.

Edited by ncbirdfan

14 hours ago, songfourone said:

I wonder if Tweeden will offer up apologies and cooperate for an investigation?

What's to investigate?

There are pictures and Franken has admitted it.

14 hours ago, VOSA said:

I wonder if Tweeden's advances were unwanted.

I wonder why none of her "victims" have come forward to complain.

I wonder when you guys are going to run out of straws.

VOSA....are you male? You don't have to answer...just a starting point.

Like it or not....and regardless of what the social engineers want you to believe. Men and women are wired differently...especially sexually.

In my sexperience (SIC deliberate)...at least for my generation. NO MAN is going to shut down a sexual advance from a pretty women....maybe even an ugly one. Unless they are truly devoted to their wife or girlfriend....and ESPECIALLY....if the a fore mentioned are within eye shot...which in this case...was unlikely.

So that being said....the likelihood of a complaint is zero to none. Unless the male is not heterosexual....and even then...they might not say anythiing for being outted as being gay.

But does seem that at the very least Tweeden is a hypocrite. Or as we used to call ladies like her 'a tease'.

JMTs

6 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

VOSA....are you male? You don't have to answer...just a starting point.

Like it or not....and regardless of what the social engineers want you to believe. Men and women are wired differently...especially sexually.

In my sexperience (SIC deliberate)...at least for my generation. NO MAN is going to shut down a sexual advance from a pretty women....maybe even an ugly one. Unless they are truly devoted to their wife or girlfriend....and ESPECIALLY....if the a fore mentioned are within eye shot...which in this case...was unlikely.

So that being said....the likelihood of a complaint is zero to none. Unless the male is not heterosexual....and even then...they might not say anythiing for being outted as being gay.

But does seem that at the very least Tweeden is a hypocrite. Or as we used to call ladies like her 'a tease'.

JMTs

How was she a tease when she actually wanted to choose who to grope or grope her?

Just because she played grab *** with someone of her choosing doesn't mean she is fair game for any other.

That's not a tease, that's just a woman with her head straight .

43 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

You already have a thread on this, keep posting this on there .....

Think of it as 'cross pollination'. :lol:

Sorry steve....injecting.... other predatory actions by the powerful ...is fair game. IMHO.

6 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

How was she a tease when she actually wanted to choose who to grope or grope her?

Just because she played grab *** with someone of her choosing doesn't mean she is fair game for any other.

That's not a tease, that's just a woman with her head straight .

OK fair enough.....then why aren't her feet being held to the fire? Why isn't she being fired? Or hauled in for a review?

BTW... the one assaulted does not have to file ...they CAN be hauled in as a 'hostile witness' if necessary.

Please answer that ....before I go on. Thx.

Edited by Guido2

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

OK fair enough.....then why aren't her feet being held to the fire? Why isn't she being fired? Or hauled in for a review?

BTW... the one assaulted does not have to file ...they CAN be hauled in as a 'hostile witness' if necessary.

Please answer that ....before I go on. Thx.

Fired why?

For playing grab *** with someone who liked it?

Man, some of you are sounding like the Taliban as far as women go.

6 hours ago, volperdinger said:

Franken didn't assault anyone.

2 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Grabbing a unwanted handful of butt is assault.

5 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Forcibly French kissing someone is not assault?

You got a wife, girlfriend, sister, mother? Introduce me to one of them, you'll get in different opinion in a New York second.

28 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Fired why?

For playing grab *** with someone who liked it?

Man, some of you are sounding like the Taliban as far as women go.

Ok firing is a bit over the top. But ...shouldn't her transgression be held in the same light as the Senator? Especially since the tour incident occurred when he was not one.

How do you know he liked it? To be clear I am referring to the miliary guy and the cast member..so I am clear. 

Yes I said that likely most men do to be pursued and continually have to be the pursuer. That does NOT mean that is true in all cases.

Re: Taliban. Actually if you open your mind a bit....if anything it is the exact opposite. If women are to claim that they are equal to men (and in many ways that are....if not superior) then 'the rules' should be held equally for both.

You can't pull the 'I am woman I am strong' thingy in one breath....then the fragile flower the next. To do otherwise is hypocritical. She pretty much demonstrated the same sexual drive as the Senator did. Equal 'work' equal 'payback'.

I Am Woman
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again
Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
(Strong)
I amFull lyrics on Google Play Music
Edited by Guido2

Just now, Guido2 said:

Ok firing is a bit over the top. But ...shouldn't her transgression be held in the same light as the Senator? Especially since the tour incident occurred when he was not one.

How do you know he liked it? Yes I said that likely most men do to be pursued and continually have to be the pursuer.

Re: Taliban. Actually if you open your mind a bit....if anything it is the exact opposite. If women are to claim that they are equal to men (and in many ways that are....if not superior) then 'the rules' should be held equally for both.

You can't pull the 'I am woman I am strong' thingy in one breath....then the fragile flower the next. To do otherwise is hypocritical. She pretty much demonstrated the same sexual drive as the Senator did. Equal 'work' equal 'payback'.

I Am Woman
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
(Strong)
I amFull lyrics on Google Play Music

Other than an old song which isn't even relevant, the rest of your response makes no sense at all.

Just now, jonsensback said:

Other than an old song which isn't even relevant, the rest of your response makes no sense at all.

Which says to me....that IT MAKES ABSOLUTE SENSE....and you won't admit it.

Sorry....with a lame response like that .... I am declaring victory on this one.