EgyptKang

Newly release video and pics shed light on Al Franken accuser

122 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Forcibly French kissing someone is not assault?

You got a wife, girlfriend, sister, mother? Introduce me to one of them, you'll get in different opinion in a New York second.

18 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Grabbing a unwanted handful of butt is assault.

You two need a crash course in English.

a :a violent physical or verbal attack
b :a military attack usually involving direct combat with enemy forces 
  • an assault on the enemy's air base
c :a concerted effort (as to reach a goal or defeat an adversary) 
  • an assault on drug trafficking
2law
a :a threat or attempt to inflict offensive physical contact or bodily harm on a person (as by lifting a fist in a threatening manner) that puts the person in immediate danger of or in apprehension (see apprehension 1) of such harm or contact — compare battery 1b
b :rape 2

17 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

2law
a :a threat or attempt to inflict offensive physical contact or bodily harm on a person (as by lifting a fist in a threatening manner) that puts the person in immediate danger of or in apprehension (see apprehension 1) of such harm or contact — compare battery 1b

Ooh you got me.

Sorry I figured anyone reading this would be bright enough to assume "sexual" precedes assault since that is what the entire thread is about.

19 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Which says to me....that IT MAKES ABSOLUTE SENSE....and you won't admit it.

Sorry....with a lame response like that .... I am declaring victory on this one.

Go for it.  You need a win.

3 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Go for it.  You need a win.

Thanks!

Had plenty of wins though....just some don't know when they are beaten and acknowledge it.

Kudos to you. Very refreshing. And I am not being a wise guy.

Edited by Guido2

Just now, Guido2 said:

Thanks!

Had plenty of wins though....just some don't know when they are beaten and acknowledge it.

Kudos to you. Very refreshing. And I am not being a wise guy.

Here is my favorite saying from Dirty Harry Magnum force.

"A good man Knows his limitations"

I leave it that.

26 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

2law

So you don't view forcibly French kissing someone as an "attempt to inflict offensive physical contact".

Just another indication that your value system needs a major overhaul.

9 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Ooh you got me.

Sorry I figured anyone reading this would be bright enough to assume "sexual" precedes assault since that is what the entire thread is about.

There's a big difference between a sexual assault and sexual harassment. Franken was accused of the latter. In fairness the media blurs the lines between these two all the time. 

1 minute ago, VOSA said:

So you don't view forcibly French kissing someone as an "attempt to inflict offensive physical contact".

Just another indication that your value system needs a major overhaul.

Considering the context of what they were doing, not particularly. 

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

There's a big difference between a sexual assault and sexual harassment. Franken was accused of the latter. In fairness the media blurs the lines between these two all the time. 

You are wrong.

Hands on the victim makes it sexual assault.

Paint it as you wish Al didn't tell Mensh she had a nice butt he grabbed it which is assault in plain English.

2 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

You are wrong.

Hands on the victim makes it sexual assault.

Paint it as you wish Al didn't tell Mensh she had a nice butt he grabbed it which is assault in plain English.

WARNING: You're about to be sorely disappointed.

It’s actually harder to define than you’d think. According to the United States Department of Justice, sexual assault is “any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.” Sexual assault is basically an umbrella term that includes sexual activities such as rape, fondling, and attempted rape.

If you "sexual contact" means touching a woman's butt while clothed, you are lying to yourself. Now if one makes a deliberate effort to stick their hand down a woman's pants and touch her bare buttocks, there's no question that is assault. 

https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition

17 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Considering the context of what they were doing, not particularly. 

Clearly you cannot tell the difference between acting and assault.

2 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Clearly you cannot tell the difference between acting and assault.

They were practicing a kissing scene. 

Franken shouldn't have done it. I agree the kissing allegation was the worst against him, however there is no picture of it happening like the fake boob grab photo. 

5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

They were practicing a kissing scene. 

Franken shouldn't have done it. I agree the kissing allegation was the worst against him, however there is no picture of it happening like the fake boob grab photo. 

Oh, so one must have pictures.

Please provide me with the links to pictures of Roy Moore and teen aged girls.

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

Oh, so one must have pictures.

Please provide me with the links to pictures of Roy Moore and teen aged girls.

You said that, not me.

Wake me when Franken has as many accusers as Moore does.

7 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

You said that, not me.

Wake me when Franken has as many accusers as Moore does.

Ah, so one does not have to have pictures for the kissing accusation to be valid. That means the charge has merit on Ms. Tweeden's word alone.

Now, just to give us some insight into your value system, how many people must make an accusation before the accusations are taken seriously? Must be more than 2 because two women have accused Franken and you're still treating the women as liars.

1 minute ago, VOSA said:

Ah, so one does not have to have pictures for the kissing accusation to be valid. That means the charge has merit on Ms. Tweeden's word alone.

Now, just to give us some insight into your value system, how many people must make an accusation before the accusations are taken seriously? Must be more than 2 because two women have accused Franken and you're still treating the women as liars.

17?

5 minutes ago, VOSA said:

That's a lie. You Trumpers really have trouble with the truth. 

I think that these accusations against Franken are an insult to real victims of sexual assault. 

I have some other issues with the Franken case, which I've discussed previously, like why Roger Stone and infowars claimed the day before that Franken would be accused of sexual misconduct. This one seemed coordinated.

Edited by Heisenberg

6 minutes ago, hst2 said:

17?

I don't know, Himself hasn't answered yet.

6 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

That's a lie. You Trumpers really have trouble with the truth. 

I think that these accusations against Franken are an insult to real victims of sexual assault. 

Well if it's not more than two then what is the number?

Come on, man up, give us a number.

2 minutes ago, VOSA said:

I don't know, Himself hasn't answered yet.

Well, 16 isn't enough to turn the right against Trump, so I was thinking, maybe one more?

Just now, VOSA said:

Well if it's not more than two then what is the number?

Come on, man up, give us a number.

Have you stopped beating your wife? Because I haven't claimed that either woman is a liar. That you continue to peddle that lie is a sign you've gotten your arse whipped.

9 hours ago, volperdinger said:

Locker room talk as opposed to actual sexual assault. You people are unbelievable. 

Seems besides the locker room talk there are a number of women that accused Trump...except...they got 'buried'. President you know....can't have any of that. :mad:

Have you stopped beating your wife? Because I haven't claimed that either woman is a liar. That you continue to peddle that lie is a sign you've gotten your arse whipped.

Nice try. Won't fly.

Come on sport, what's the number? Your intellectual integrity is riding on your answer.

2 hours ago, jonsensback said:

Ooh you got me.

Think again. Anymore...we have a bunch of Philadelpha lawyers that ...failing to prove jack due to a lack of 'facts'....try to split hairs (or is is hares) to deflect the fact that they got blown out of the water.

You aren't new here you should know that. I deal with it everyday. Forget the intent of the message..focus on the flaws of the grammar and such. SOP

Wow.

Anyone want a an example of troll speak?

Come on Matt, how much rope can you give a poster.