EgyptKang

Newly release video and pics shed light on Al Franken accuser

122 posts in this topic

Just now, VOSA said:

Nice try. Won't fly.

Come on sport, what's the number? Your intellectual integrity is riding on your answer.

Why do you think there should be a specific number? The problem with you righties is always oversimplification, generalizing, and false equivalencies. Every time. It's a trait all of you possess. Your minds are incapable of understanding how every case is separate and must be evaluated separately in its own context. 

One allegation is not enough. Two or three with similar stories is pretty convincing. 

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

So no one is guilty of sexual assault unless 16 accusations of same have been made.

I guess that gets Anthony Weiner, Charley Rose and Bill O'Reilly off the hook.

2 hours ago, jonsensback said:

Here is my favorite saying from Dirty Harry Magnum force.

"A good man Knows his limitations"

I leave it that.

My favorite is 'Do you feel lucky ....punk...........'  And I know I still got a few in the cylinder and a speed loader in my pocket. :lol:

8 minutes ago, VOSA said:

So no one is guilty of sexual assault unless 16 accusations of same have been made.

I guess that gets Anthony Weiner, Charley Rose and Bill O'Reilly off the hook.

What are you attempting to say here?

8 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Why do you think there should be a specific number? The problem with you righties is always oversimplification, generalizing, and false equivalencies. Every time. It's a trait all of you possess. Your minds are incapable of understanding how every case is separate and must be evaluated separately in its own context. 

One allegation is not enough. Two or three with similar stories is pretty convincing. 

Anytime anyone wants to set a limit on something a number must be involved.

Age limit on voting - 18

Age limit on drinking - 21

Prison sentences have limits based on the number of years to be served.

As to your comment "One allegation is not enough."; tell that to Al Sharpton and the Duke University administration

As to your comment "Two or three with similar stories is pretty convincing." tell that to Bill & Hillary and their apologists.

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

What are you attempting to say here?

Some folks here have intimated that accusations of sexual assault should not be taken seriously if there is only one accuser. That position logically brings up the question if one accusation is not enough to give the issue serious consideration then how many is enough?

That's my question - how many is enough.

People who should be disgusted by victim shaming are engaged in that practice here. I wish I was more surprised.

20 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

After posting here for 18 years I am very aware of what a troll is and at this point you are king of trolls on this forum.

Where it well why you can;) 

Yeah, call me a troll because you mistook a logical fallacy for an accusation of wife-beating. :rolleyes:

You're pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Yeah, call me a troll because you mistook a logical fallacy for an accusation of wife-beating. :rolleyes:

You're pathetic.

A Logical fallacy for a demented mind.

Of course being the fine poster you are you had to equate one of the worst acts (at least for most) a man can do.

King overkill troll if it makers you feel better.

Edited by jonsensback

Just now, jonsensback said:

A Logical fallacy:D

Of course being the fine poster you are you had to equate one of the worst acts (at least for most) a man can do.

Keep making yourself look like an idiot. It's what you do best. Bet you didn't even click the link I gave you.

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Keep making yourself look like an idiot. It's what you do best. Bet you didn't even click the link I gave you.

And you keep showing up for more like the troll you are.

26 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Anytime anyone wants to set a limit on something a number must be involved.

Age limit on voting - 18

Age limit on drinking - 21

Prison sentences have limits based on the number of years to be served.

As to your comment "One allegation is not enough."; tell that to Al Sharpton and the Duke University administration

As to your comment "Two or three with similar stories is pretty convincing." tell that to Bill & Hillary and their apologists.

There's that simple mind of yours again. You can't compare a law which applies to everyone to something like this. Not everyone is a victim of sexual assault. What you just posted is so mind-boggling stupid it doesn't even warrant a response. I gave you one anyway. That you, of all people, would try to lecture someone on intellectual integrity is a laugh riot. Go debate a chimpmunk. You need something on your level.

8 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

And you keep showing up for more like the troll you are.

Keep it up. At the very least you are showing yourself to be just as bad if not worse. You can't even discuss the topic.

27 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

There's that simple mind of yours again. You can't compare a law which applies to everyone to something like this. Not everyone is a victim of sexual assault. What you just posted is so mind-boggling stupid it doesn't even warrant a response. I gave you one anyway. That you, of all people, would try to lecture someone on intellectual integrity is a laugh riot. Go debate a chimpmunk. You need something on your level.

Argument lost thus you must resort to insults.

SOP for a loser.

7 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Argument lost thus you must resort to insults.

SOP for a loser.

You have no argument. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

Some folks here have intimated that accusations of sexual assault should not be taken seriously if there is only one accuser. That position logically brings up the question if one accusation is not enough to give the issue serious consideration then how many is enough?

That's my question - how many is enough.

Ahhh....

Well it depends I think....If you a Moore or Trump ...a lot more than 18 it seems. If you are Franken one or two.....even if one (Tweeden) seems to a female sexual predator also.

Not taking sides....just showing the math. Make of it what you will.

1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

After posting here for 18 years I am very aware of what a troll is and at this point you are king of trolls on this forum.

Where it well why you can;) 

Sorry jonsensback, I agree with little of what he posts, but he’s not even close to Troll King.

1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

He's more like the King Of Coming Back Under Different User Names After Getting Banned. 

27 minutes ago, alienrace said:

He's more like the King Of Coming Back Under Different User Names After Getting Banned. 

There is that.

41 minutes ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

Sorry jonsensback, I agree with little of what he posts, but he’s not even close to Troll King.

Rankings like opinions differ.;)

2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

In what world is one credible allegation not enough? If someone you know got raped are you going to disbelieve them until someone confirms their story?

1 minute ago, Rael said:

In what world is one credible allegation not enough? If someone you know got raped are you going to disbelieve them until someone confirms their story?

Well if I personally know the person that's another matter.