Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

OMG Trump insults Native Americans!!!!!!

281 posts in this topic

This is horrible. Fox just broke the story that Trump made a joke about Elizibeth Warren and Pochohantis!! (sorry about the spelling) at a Native American award ceremony.!!

Edited by mrdeltoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But if a Dem said it .... hysterical.

Anyone offended by that is either disingenuous or ridiculously easily offended.

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump acts like he's personally offended that anyone would dare to disagree with him. Like a spoiled child, he then must find a way to lash out at that person. He is horribly immature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

But if a Dem said it .... hysterical.

Oh good Lord are you serious?  Can you EVER just admit that trump did something wrong with out the deflection?

Have you seen the video?  What he just did was absolutely disgraceful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every day I think to myself that he can't do or say anything dumber than he already has.  But then he proves me wrong yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pocahontas-elizabeth-warren-native-americans_us_5a1c6bd6e4b087444df23562

It was at a ceremony to honor the Navajo code talkers from WWII.  What an embarrassment our president is.

That was just an incredibly embarrassing moment for this nation.  This orange mental patient needs to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chesapeake Spirit said:

Every day I think to myself that he can't do or say anything dumber than he already has.  But then he proves me wrong yet again.

But if a dem said it... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, banner1124 said:

Oh good Lord are you serious?  Can you EVER just admit that trump did something wrong with out the deflection?

Have you seen the video?  What he just did was absolutely disgraceful.

I don't offend easily,sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

This is horrible. Fox just broke the story that Trump made a joke about Elizibeth Warren and Pochohantis!! (sorry about the spelling) at a Native American award ceremony.!!

No he didn't. Where's the proof? ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the same junk that got him elected.

Maybe one day you guys will wake up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

But if a Dem said it .... hysterical.

Any examples of something similar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

This is the same junk that got him elected.

Maybe one day you guys will wake up.

No, what got him elected was very poor turnout because of a flawed candidate coupled with very successful voter restriction efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a Dem said it......yep that's right

 

Go look at the Biden Indian joke and how that was covered.

The sooner you realize I don't make incorrect statements it will stop your embarrassment.

Edited by Baltimatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

This is the same junk that got him elected.

Maybe one day you guys will wake up.

Indeed it was. Trump supporters are prime examples of pure stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Sure, that's it.  It's just that you've got your head so far up trump's arse you can probably taste what he had for breakfast.  Apparently this orange mental patient can do nothing wrong in your eyes.  it's just too bad you don't have the testicular fortitude to just admit that.

Joe Biden...... 

More insults....cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ncbirdfan said:

Indeed it was. Trump supporters are prime examples of pure stupidity.

Another example.

I guess all the lawyers, doctors,etc are all stupid.

You guys are a trip.

Do you think before you post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Another example.

I guess all the lawyers, doctors,etc are all stupid.

You guys are a trip.

Do you think before you post?

Why should you care since you are not a Trump supporter? And what's with the personal insults?

Edited by ncbirdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

If a Dem said it......yep that's right

 

Go look at the Biden Indian joke and how that was covered.

The sooner you goofs realize I don't make incorrect statements it will stop your embarrassment.

SO you're really going to compare the Biden gaffe with this intentionally disrespectful and bigoted remark?  REALLY?

Well, I guess this is the kind of intellectual dishonesty one is reduced to when constantly having to defend the indefensible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, banner1124 said:

SO you're really going to compare the Biden gaffe with this intentionally disrespectful and bigoted remark?  REALLY?

Well, I guess this is the kind of intellectual dishonesty one is reduced to when constantly having to defend the indefensible. 

And there you have it.

 

Ok for a Dem..... not anyone else.

What he said was TOTALY racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, banner1124 said:

SO you're really going to compare the Biden gaffe with this intentionally disrespectful and bigoted remark?  REALLY?

Well, I guess this is the kind of intellectual dishonesty one is reduced to when constantly having to defend the indefensible. 

George Bush had some gaffes as well (I cannot think of any directed at native Americans) but he was not insulting. Trump thrives on insulting people, not unlike his supporters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

And there you have it.

 

Ok for a Dem..... not anyone else.

What he said was TOTALY racist.

He also didn't say it ON PURPOSE... do you seriously not get the difference?  Biden said something that turned out to be insensitive while trying to make a broader point that was actually a good point.  trump's ONLY purpose in saying what he says is to be insulting and demeaning.  Please tell me you see the very distinct difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ncbirdfan said:

George Bush had some gaffes as well (I cannot think of any directed at native Americans) but he was not insulting. Trump thrives on insulting people, not unlike his supporters.

Apparently his supporters are too stupid to understand the difference between a gaffe and an intentional insult... or they are just big fat liars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be interested to know how the Native Americans feel about Trumps Warren comment.

 

I would guess it differs from the white bread liberals who have never seen a reservation interpretation we are getting on this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0