Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

OMG Trump insults Native Americans!!!!!!

281 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Heck, let's just forget the racist angle for now...it would be nice if they could just admit it was classless for him to take cheap political shots at this ceremony.  Couldn't the fool just wait until his Twitter device was handy again?

Byngo.  But even that simple admission of the obvious is too much for the Trumpanzees

50 minutes ago, TheBaldGuy said:

Many things said by Joe Biden 

Why don't you point them out for us... oh, and in context please.  I mean, since there are so many you should be able to point all of them out for us and explain how they are so similar.

1 hour ago, hst2 said:

Actually, the head of the Cherokee nation is 1/32 Cherokee.

Is he also the King of Ireland?

1 hour ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

Yet the term mustefino refers to a person with one-sixteenth African ancestry.The terms quintroon or hexadecaroon were also used.

No Joke.

And somehow all those terms were used by racists.  Nowadays the concepts of be 1/32 something or other are still used by racists.  

5 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Byngo.  But even that simple admission of the obvious is too much for the Trumpanzees

Actually I do think it was classic Trump classlessness to bring that up in that forum.  But the fact that the left has been thrown into a frenzy of defensiveness makes you wonder if there is a method to Trump's madness.  

8 minutes ago, jdsample said:

No, but the President of France is also the co-prince of Andorra.

Trump has no class. Never did. Never will.

The subject has changed from "Dang, he's a racist!" to "Please, just admit it was a little tacky."

This signals full retreat, defeat and surrender from liberals on this subject.

FULL STOP. PERIOD. END OF STORY. :D

3 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Is the Spanish Prince also co-Prince of Andorra?

Did Mrs. warren ever do ancestry.com to trace back her family heritage and her DNA? that would shut some people up if she is a certain amount of native American.

13 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Wasn't that Idi Amin? (Nope, that was Scotland.) :)

1 hour ago, jdsample said:

She claims to be Native American and presents zero evidence.  And you are from Venus.  And I must add it is an absolute joke to claim to be 1/32 Indian.  

But she could settle it all with a quick spit-test to Heritage.com or some other company.  Fauxcahontas is a fraud until she proves why she was the beneficiary of minority hiring practices.  

:lol::lol:

So you have nothing.

SSDD.

And if I am from Venus, you are from Uranus.

:lol:

Trump's an idiot ....

Read a couple books about the codetalkers.....

Amazing story, real heroes,  they saved thousand of lives .....

38 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Wasn't that a planet on Star Trek?

;)

32 minutes ago, songfourone said:

So you have nothing.

SSDD.

And if I am from Venus, you are from Uranus.

You have nothing.  Fauxcahontas has nothing except a legend of high cheek bones, a racial stereotype.  

12 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Trump's an idiot ....

Read a couple books about the codetalkers.....

Amazing story, real heroes,  they saved thousand of lives .....

I believe his SOS referred to him as a "'bleeping' moron"

Just now, jdsample said:

You have nothing.  Fauxcahontas has nothing except a legend of high cheek bones, a racial stereotype.  

I didnt make the claim, you did.

Won't be the first time you can't/won't provide proof of your claim, most likely not the last.

48 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Actually I do think it was classic Trump classlessness to bring that up in that forum.  But the fact that the left has been thrown into a frenzy of defensiveness makes you wonder if there is a method to Trump's madness.  

You can see right here that its not just the left. So that usual, pathetic excuse, rationaluzing something because of its effect on other peopke, isn't valid. Really, it never is.

Edited by hst2

Just now, songfourone said:

I didnt make the claim, you did.

Won't be the first time you can't/won't provide proof of your claim, most likely not the last.

Fauxcahontas won't prove her claim.  (She could.)   Which was justification for displacing a minority for her job.  Bottom line.  

And you think Trump is the racist?   LOL.  :lol:

5 hours ago, banner1124 said:

I'm fairly certain you already know what "moron" I'm talking about

Our British friend helped me out. I was guessing that, but Eriksson was here 100 years before that. As he said he actually landed in the West Indies, hence the name Indians. What is interesting is studies show that there were 3 waves of migration here, one of which was from Asia. So technically, Native American isn't really accurate. Although they were the first peoples here, they migrated here. Their children that were born here, can actually say they were the first "Native Americans". For that matter, everybody born here are "Native Americans."

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You can see right here that its not just the left. So that usual, pathetic excuse, rationaluzing something because of its effect on other peopke, isn't valid. Really, it never is.

You have to be rather hopelessly ignorant not to realize that all politicians say things to effect other people.  

Edited by jdsample

4 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Fauxcahontas won't prove her claim.  (She could.)   Which was justification for displacing a minority for her job.  Bottom line.  

And you think Trump is the racist?   LOL.  :lol:

She owes you and Scott Brown nothing.

Nada.

:D

You made the claim yet have nothing.

3 minutes ago, jdsample said:

You have to be rather hopelessly ignorant not to realize that all politicians say things to effect other people.  

I'm referring to you. To approve of the corrupt and grotesque president who is driving the office into the sewer because you think it bugs the left is pathetic. That it actually bugs both side makes it even sadder.

19 hours ago, FatBoy said:

I'm sure those Native American heroes left a 'trail of tears' from laughing at that [idiot] Trump when they left the White House. 

The look on their faces reminded me of the seen in "Dances with wolves", where Kevin Costner is trying to communicate with the 
"Native Americans" using what looked like a game of charades. When he held his fingers by his head like horns on a buffalo galloping around. They were watching and looking puzzled, one said in what appeared in subtitles "Look at him, his mind is gone." I swear, they had the same look! :lol::o