Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

OMG Trump insults Native Americans!!!!!!

281 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I'm referring to you. To approve of the corrupt and grotesque president who is driving the office into the sewer because you think it bugs the left is pathetic. That it actually bugs both side makes it even sadder.

I approve of his initiatives not because it drives you lefties nuts.  Because they are common sense.  

7 minutes ago, songfourone said:

She owes you and Scott Brown nothing.

Nada.

:D

You made the claim yet have nothing.

Funny, but the claim is that Fauxcahontas has nothing.  The ball is in her court.  She cheated a minority out of a job and won't prove otherwise.  

1 hour ago, jdsample said:

Actually I do think it was classic Trump classlessness to bring that up in that forum.  But the fact that the left has been thrown into a frenzy of defensiveness makes you wonder if there is a method to Trump's madness.  

There's no method to his madness... he's a mental patient.  He's got mental issues plain and simple

1 hour ago, Scaggsville said:

Trump has no class. Never did. Never will.

The subject has changed from "Dang, he's a racist!" to "Please, just admit it was a little tacky."

This signals full retreat, defeat and surrender from liberals on this subject.

FULL STOP. PERIOD. END OF STORY. :D

No, the subject hasn't changed to that.  That's just what is being thrown out there to get you Trumpanzee troglodytes to at least budge a little.  But, as we have all seen you are all as classless as the orange mental patient you worship.

The insult to native Americans was by Warren when she pretended to be one in order to get a job

1 hour ago, jdsample said:

Actually I do think it was classic Trump classlessness to bring that up in that forum.  But the fact that the left has been thrown into a frenzy of defensiveness makes you wonder if there is a method to Trump's madness.  

9 minutes ago, jdsample said:

I approve of his initiatives not because it drives you lefties nuts.  Because they are common sense.  

Can you make up your mind?

What initiative of his relates to "common sense?"

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Can you make up your mind?

What initiative of his relates to "common sense?"

Yes.  You have unveiled something which is not a contradiction.

Kill government healthcare.  Lower corporate taxes.  Create jobs and wealth.  Seems odd to you I know.  

3 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

Be grateful someone is willing to help you overcome a lack of introspection. They don't have to exert that effort, you know. ;)

Sure.

30 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Kill government healthcare.  Lower corporate taxes.  Create jobs and wealth.  Seems odd to you I know.  

Right "a method to his nafness" is a clear condemnation. Grow a backbone.

Killing government healthcare creates a healthcare crisis, corporate tax cuts creates wealth, for stockholders. I see no viable plan from Trump to create jobs or wealth, except for the already wealthy.

It is yet to be seen that he and the Republicans have the competence to even do their worst.

56 minutes ago, jdsample said:

The CBO disagrees with you about the merits of Trumptax. I think they're more competent to know.

My wife watches CNN MSNBC these reporters basically repeat each other its all the same to them impeach Trump he is not competent.

2 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

The insult to native Americans was by Warren when she pretended to be one in order to get a job

Dems are more upset at Trump calling out Warren for her lying about her fake Indian heritage than they are about Warren lying about her fake Indian heritage!

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

Funny, but the claim is that Fauxcahontas has nothing.  The ball is in her court.  She cheated a minority out of a job and won't prove otherwise.  

What minority?  Do you have a name?

17 minutes ago, Glengarry said:

Dems are more upset at Trump calling out Warren for her lying about her fake Indian heritage than they are about Warren lying about her fake Indian heritage!

I am more upset a big chief heal spur insulting actual war veterans (again)

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

Can you lay out the ROI formula please? 

2 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

Can you please show us specifically how the minority claim got her a job she was not qualified for?

3 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

The insult to ALL Americans was by Trump when he pretended to be someone working with more than a brain stem in order to get a job.

The bigger insult is the fact that the GOP brain stems don't recognize it ....and do everything in their power to throw his sorry butt out.

Hopefully there will be a fire sale...clearing house in the upcoming elections.

Edited by Guido2

3 hours ago, Saticon3 said:

Run a long now and help jdsample get support for the assertions you both have made.

Edited by songfourone

4 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

The CBO disagrees with you about the merits of Trumptax. I think they're more competent to know.

The CBO has been wrong about just about everything in history.  I would love to see the Reagan tax cut presented as a hypothetical with no names attached and see their dire predictions there.  

So Pocahontas says Trump is trying to shut her up?  Wrong-- Trump wants her talking, it keeps her falsehood and general demlib hypocrisy in the forefront. That's why he said it. Most of you don't still get it- trump does not shoot from the hip and all he does and says is calculated and has a specific purpose.

Ask people at random what they know about Elizabeth Warren- wonder how many will say they know her as respected senior senator from Mass as opposed to how many will say she is known for falsely claiming Native American heritage in order to get a job. 

33 minutes ago, jdsample said:

The CBO has been wrong about just about everything in history.  I would love to see the Reagan tax cut presented as a hypothetical with no names attached and see their dire predictions there.  

Betcha the CBO’s accuracy is way better than the Trump Administrations.

34 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Fake news! Fake news! :D

The sad state of the modern Republican, to dismiss facts in favor of fantasy. I suppose that's why the religious fit into that party so well.

1 minute ago, Saticon3 said:

So Pocahontas says Trump is trying to shut her up?  Wrong-- Trump wants her talking, it keeps her falsehood and general demlib hypocrisy in the forefront. That's why he said it. Most of you don't still get it- trump does not shoot from the hip and all he does and says is calculated and has a specific purpose.

Ask people at random what they know about Elizabeth Warren- wonder how many will say they know her as respected senior senator from Mass as opposed to how many will say she is known for falsely claiming Native American heritage in order to get a job. 

Nothing drains the orange out of Trumps face than an intelligent woman who won’t be bullied by him.

1 minute ago, Evil Yoda said:

Fake news! Fake news! :D

The sad state of the modern Republican, to dismiss facts in favor of fantasy. I suppose that's why the religious fit into that party so well.

Have you ever read the Foundation trilogy?  That is fantasy.  And it is exactly what the CBO purports to do.  

Just now, jdsample said:

Have you ever read the Foundation trilogy?  That is fantasy.  And it is exactly what the CBO purports to do.  

Several times.

It is not even close to what the CBO does. The CBO makes projections based on facts. Those facts prove that Trump and the GOP, scoundrels that they are, are betraying everyone except the very wealthy. You don't like hearing that, so you pretend it's a lie.

The GOP needs to return to the days when it wasn't the enemy of everyone except the top earners. Or else it needs to be voted out of office, wholesale. Hopefully the people who voted against their own self-interest when they put Trump in office will come to realize this.