Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

Infinity War

9 posts in this topic

The trailer looks good. I was curious why Hawkeye and the Wasp weren't in it at all. They're in the movie. 

Sooo.. just curious, who saw the movie and what did you think?  I walked out with a "what the hell?" face..

I liked it. I was familiar with the story line, from the comics. But Marvel doesn't stick to the script, so I didn't know exactly how it would play out. And that allowed me to still be stunned. I particularly liked how they separated the characters into different locations, especially the Guardians. That allowed for more colorful interactions, than if everyone stayed together in their usual clicks. I liked the post-credit scene, and how it set up the link to an upcoming movie, as well as the second chapter of the Infinity War story. 

I loved the movie, but wasn't up-to-date on the characters and the connection to previous movies.  Now that I'm all caught up I want to see it again.  

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

On 6/11/2018 at 9:15 AM, Hoot said:

Sooo.. just curious, who saw the movie and what did you think?  I walked out with a "what the hell?" face..

Captain Marvel is coming to save the day. Next year. :)

12 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Captain Marvel is coming to save the day. Next year. :)

I was only vaguely interested in seeing it, when it was a stand alone movie. Then Infinity War happened. Since she plays a role in the sequel, I'm def. going to see it now. Apparently Antman and the Wasp is important to the Infinity War story. I was already planning to see that one, I liked the first Antman.  

9 hours ago, weird-O said:

I was only vaguely interested in seeing it, when it was a stand alone movie. Then Infinity War happened. Since she plays a role in the sequel, I'm def. going to see it now. Apparently Antman and the Wasp is important to the Infinity War story. I was already planning to see that one, I liked the first Antman.  

Yeah I think I already figured out how they fit in it. I wouldn't spoil it for anyone though. What's sad about the current situation though is you can look on the internet and find out which actors don't have contracts beyond Avengers 4, so you know whether it's death or retirement a couple of the originals won't be in a possible Avengers 5. 

I haven't seen Antman yet, other than a brief appearance in another one of the Marvel movies.  That will be on my "to watch" list.  

I would guess most of the Guardians come back since there is a 3 in the making.  I could listen to Drax's laugh all day.. :D