Lawman 27

Solving the Detective's homicide

65 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, caliber45 said:

That sounds far-fetched to me.

Anything is possible ..yes....now is anything probable... no. Guess we'll all just have to see what shakes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Ok

you are such a tease...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

you are such a tease...............

Ken always thinks we’re all in on his little jokes. But it’s usually just him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Anything is possible ..yes....now is anything probable... no. Guess we'll all just have to see what shakes out.

I really doubt it was suicide 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The medical examiner should be able to make a conclusion whether the head wound was self-inflicted.

Also, I don't recall seeing anything from Suiter's partner. Reportedly he was across the street and presumably should have seen the man

Suiter was approaching.

This is turning into a real whodunit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, retired said:

 

The medical examiner should be able to make a conclusion whether the head wound was self-inflicted.

Also, I don't recall seeing anything from Suiter's partner. Reportedly he was across the street and presumably should have seen the man

Suiter was approaching.

This is turning into a real whodunit.

I have serious concerns that not everyone is trying to solve it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

I never said I put you on ignore. I said I mostly ignore your comments to me. If you weren't so full of yourself you would have noticed.

I guess it is arrogance.  It seems odd for him to be arrogant but I think you are correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dinglehopper said:

I have serious concerns that not everyone is trying to solve it

Really? Why, because they’re not telling everything to the public? 

Get real 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Really? Why, because they’re not telling everything to the public? 

Get real 

 

No.  Because there are members of the police with reasons to silence the victim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dinglehopper said:

No.  Because there are members of the police with reasons to silence the victim.

So you think the whole dept is involved in a cover up ..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

So you think the whole dept is involved in a cover up ..???

I am sure there are clerical people not involved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dinglehopper said:

I am sure there are clerical people not involved 

And their spouses .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 9:30 PM, Dinglehopper said:

No.  Because there are members of the police with reasons to silence the victim.

So "members" of the department are going to hire a "hitman" and this so-called "hitman" is not even professional enough to use his own gun. He's going to use Det. Suiters own gun to kill him. Is that what you're suggesting? I mean this guy must have testicles of steel to go up against a trained armed Detective, take his own gun from him and then kill him to keep him from corroborating an incident that happened even before the gun squad was in existence. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

So "members" of the department are going to hire a "hitman" and this so-called "hitman" is not even professional enough to use his own gun. He's going to use Det. Suiters own gun to kill him. Is that what you're suggesting? I mean this guy must have testicles of steel to go up against a trained armed Detective, take his own gun from him and then kill him to keep him from corroborating an incident that happened even before the gun squad was in existence. :huh:

Someone had the stones to take this trained & armed Detective’s own gun from him and then killed him.  Are you saying it was an amateur?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FBI needs to take over this investigation for a lot of reasons.  Among them is that it'd best to have it come from the FBI and not the police department if it turns out that it was suicide made to look as if a scuffle had taken place.  That alone would raise a lot of uncomfortable questions about why and reasons that two shots were first fired, that lack of second party DNA on the gun after three shots, and possible motives for suicide. 

Suicide or murder, there is nothing normal about the circumstances, the connections, the untouched reward money, the changing timeline of when people said they knew about the pending testimony, and that particular location and procedures followed a questioning was supposedly taking place.

It's also foolish to think that the only corruption in the police department just happened to be what was discovered to involve the elite gun squad and their activities.  What is found is usually just the tip of the iceberg. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2017 at 4:55 AM, Dinglehopper said:

Someone had the stones to take this trained & armed Detective’s own gun from him and then killed him.  Are you saying it was an amateur?

An amateur hitman? Against a trained armed Detective? I'm suggesting that these specious theories are improbable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

An amateur hitman? Against a trained armed Detective? I'm suggesting that these specious theories are improbable. 

So what was it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 A suicide made to look like a homicide for whatever reasons would explain the first two shots, the garbled voice captured, and the lack of anyone else's DNA on the weapon and maybe even the secluded location where it occurred.  A struggle for the gun would almost certainly have someone else's DNA on it unless gloves were worn.  It seems unthinkable, but it's another reason why the FBI needs to be the ones who investigates.  

It also calls into question the information provided about the lone black man in a black jacket with a white stripe who was supposedly seen leaving the area. 

I hope that is not the case, but there have to be some reasons why suicide was brought up in the first place by local investigative reporters.   

I hope the FBI responds to the request to take over the investigation soon before more time passes. 

Edited by Ode2Joy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benefits would be greatly affected if suicide.  Accidental shooting is also considered a possibility.  I sincerely think the latter is very far-fetched considering the circumstances and the location and what's been reported so far.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-sean-suiter-death-benefits-20171205-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1li3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dinglehopper said:

So what was it?  

Don't know, I wasn't there. The evidence that has been collected thus far does not prove what the internet detectives have been exacerbating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

Don't know, I wasn't there. The evidence that has been collected thus far does not prove what the internet detectives have been exacerbating. 

There is a $215k reward out there.  If this is We a regular street criminal someone would turn of him for that much cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dinglehopper said:

There is a $215k reward out there.  If this is We a regular street criminal someone would turn of him for that much cash.

You would think, right? Still doesn't prove anything.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AugusteDupin said:

You would think, right? Still doesn't prove anything.  

True.  I am just talking.  I don’t have any inside information.  But I have not seen any other motives publicly discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dinglehopper said:

True.  I am just talking.  I don’t have any inside information.  But I have not seen any other motives publicly discussed.

And you or the "public" probably won't. I'm surprised Commissioner Davis has given out the amount of information that he has. Cases like this should not be made public in its entirety until the case has come to fruition. Davis gave way too much information to the media and look at what's happened. He fed everyone "a" narrative that people have turned into their own interpretation of a First 48 episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

And you or the "public" probably won't.

We “public” have learned not to trust those that think they are above the public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now