Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulflower

Another BPD officer pleads Guilty

48 posts in this topic

This Gun Task Force scandal is seeming like the movie “Training Day”, which was based on the LAPD Gang Task force scandal

26 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

I was thinking of Vic Mackey's crew, but yeah, Training Day works, too.

The Strike Team was just misunderstood.

21 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

In the beginning. 

At the end, not so much :o

So if all these guys are pleading guilty so far, why would they believe one of them could have killed the detective .??

10 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

So if all these guys are pleading guilty so far, why would they believe one of them could have killed the detective .??

Detective Suiter was testifying as a witness in a different Case involving Officer Wayne Jenkins who hasn't entered a Plea yet

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-burley-suiter-jenkins-20171123-story.html

Edited by soulflower

4 hours ago, soulflower said:

Detective Suiter was testifying as a witness in a different Case involving Officer Wayne Jenkins who hasn't entered a Plea yet

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-burley-suiter-jenkins-20171123-story.html

Federal prosecutors, meanwhile, are pressing forward with criminal cases against Sgts. Thomas Allers and Wayne Jenkins and Detectives Daniel Hersl and Marcus Taylor. The four men have pleaded not guilty. Their trials are scheduled to begin in January.

Link....

10 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Ask the D A

23 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

In the beginning. 

At the end, not so much :o

At the end of the first episode. 

10 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

At the end of the first episode. 

I forgot about that. 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, soulflower said:

This Gun Task Force scandal is seeming like the movie “Training Day”, which was based on the LAPD Gang Task force scandal

More like the movie Serpico which is way before your time.

More so if the dead detective was a result of being killed by another cop.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:18 PM, soulflower said:

delete by writer.

Edited by Guido2

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:11 AM, Thirteen said:

I was thinking of Vic Mackey's crew, but yeah, Training Day works, too.

Vic Mackey, Hank Voight and Sal Benedetto would make a great team.B)

On 12/4/2017 at 2:38 PM, ivanbalt said:

I'm curious to see Lawman's take on this. :D

All I have to say about this is that Sean is dead because of these worthless Police. Screw them and the women that gave birth to them. May they be cursed forever. 

I hope they pick up the soap and I  hope their families suffer for it. The wives knew these guys didn't make that amount of money. Enjoy the food banks! And rot in Hell!

Allers you whole sale POS! I'll never forgive you.

Edited by LadyHollman

3 minutes ago, LadyHollman said:

All I have to say about this is that Sean is dead because of these worthless Police. Screw them and the women that gave birth to them. May they be cursed forever. 

What are you implying?

I  just said it outright. I didn't imply it. They knew.

Edited by LadyHollman

Once upon a time, Baltimore had one of the most respected PDs in the region. Folks of all races and genders served with pride and distinction. Along comes Marty O’Malley. In interest of filling vacancies, the city police lowered standards and accepted people who barely cut the standards in the State of Maryland. Now this department is destroyed. There’s no clear solution for returning it to respectability. 

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:48 PM, LadyHollman said:

I hope they pick up the soap and I  hope their families suffer for it. The wives knew these guys didn't make that amount of money. Enjoy the food banks! And rot in Hell!

My how we have changed our tune.  When I first suggested it you threw the biggest hissy fit.  WOW

On 12/20/2017 at 0:48 PM, LadyHollman said:

Can you skip the emotions and explain how you drew that conclusion?

Just wondering.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:25 PM, bogart said:

My how we have changed our tune.  When I first suggested it you threw the biggest hissy fit.  WOW

No hissy fit.  That's what our moms do. Im just speaking. I'm disgusted by his behavior. He's someone I actually know. I'm saaaaaad.

What he has done to us all was wrong  & it will never be right.

Edited by Baltimatt
Implied threat

17 hours ago, LadyHollman said:

No hissy fit.  That's what our moms do. Im just speaking. I'm disgusted by his behavior. He's someone I actually know. I'm saaaaaad.

What he has done to us all was wrong  & it will never be right.

GGGGeeeezzzzz lady.

Could  you please connect the dots .....you are bouncing around like  a bucket of ping pong balls dropped from a window.

OK you know Sean....you fee sad. Got that. But what/who are you blaming ....for what ....and why?

You might get some empathy then. Just flying off the handle without giving 'us' some context make it very difficult.

Just try'n to help here.

Edited by Guido2