Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joba

The Odds of Impeachment Are Dropping

58 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Sooooo, let me see if l Understand that TIRED worn out line that yall love to use..."I thought you guys learned your lesson after this past election, giggle giggle, snicker snicker."

Stick with me here as this is going to take logic.... If you or I use math or numbers to reach a conclusion that on many previous instances and situations has proven accurate and correct and a unusual situation or instance arises where the expected outcome was Wrong, then that method should Never be used, trusted or exampled ever again. Is that what you're saying? Will You Never again trust any polls because of what happened in the freak 2016 election?

Do you remember when Donald was on the campaign trail during the Primary elections, running against the Republicans, and before Every rally he would reach into his left inside coat pocket and quote his poll numbers as he bested his competiors time and time again. Tell the truth, do you remember  that? The polls said he was going to beat his opponents and he did! Notice he stopped quoting his polls numbers when he was down against Hillary? Notice he Never talks about his poll numbers now? Why? Because Donald Trump Believes Polls. News that criticizes Mr.Trump may be fake to him but when it comes to his abysmal poll numbers, Donald shuts his big mouth. You notice that? Why? Because Donald Believes the polls.

So pleassse get some new material about the polls. Donald will NOT be re-elected again. Keep your eye on the polls and remember how funny and ridiculous they are to you now.

I love polls.

not everyone shares the rosy outlook of the resident deniers and trumpanzees....

"Roy Moore [is] coming to the Senate possibly in a week,” he said. “And he becomes the face of the Republican Party for the next year, when we’re already in danger of losing the House. It’s likely we’ll do that without him, lose the House. Trump gets impeached."

He added: "We’re closer to impeachment now than we think.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-closer-think-republican-strategist-alex-castellanos-latest-a8094126.html

back to your delusions....

59 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Sooooo, let me see if l Understand that TIRED worn out line that yall love to use..."I thought you guys learned your lesson after this past election, giggle giggle, snicker snicker."

Stick with me here as this is going to take logic.... If you or I use math or numbers to reach a conclusion that on many previous instances and situations has proven accurate and correct and a unusual situation or instance arises where the expected outcome was Wrong, then that method should Never be used, trusted or exampled ever again. Is that what you're saying? Will You Never again trust any polls because of what happened in the freak 2016 election?

Do you remember when Donald was on the campaign trail during the Primary elections, running against the Republicans, and before Every rally he would reach into his left inside coat pocket and quote his poll numbers as he bested his competiors time and time again. Tell the truth, do you remember  that? The polls said he was going to beat his opponents and he did! Notice he stopped quoting his polls numbers when he was down against Hillary? Notice he Never talks about his poll numbers now? Why? Because Donald Trump Believes Polls. News that criticizes Mr.Trump may be fake to him but when it comes to his abysmal poll numbers, Donald shuts his big mouth. You notice that? Why? Because Donald Believes the polls.

So pleassse get some new material about the polls. Donald will NOT be re-elected again. Keep your eye on the polls and remember how funny and ridiculous they are to you now.

What do you mean tired out? The polls said that Hillary Clinton would win easily and they were dead wrong. I know you don't like it but it's a fact. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Joba said:

What do you mean tired out? The polls said that Hillary Clinton would win easily and they were dead wrong. I know you don't like it but it's a fact. Sorry.

actually the polls were right...she won the popular vote by the expected margin...but continue to believe your delusions...

2 hours ago, Joba said:

Okay. 

This is where  I back out of the rabbit hole. 

3 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

I love polls.

So does Donald Trump. Especially when they are in his favor. When they are not in his favor he can just as easily ignore them.  

26 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

actually the polls were right...she won the popular vote by the expected margin...but continue to believe your delusions...

LOL Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt. At least you don't think that Hillary Clinton is the President right now. I hope.

17 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Okay. 

This is where  I back out of the rabbit hole. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

This was the Election Day map... showed Clinton victory but extremely close. There's been a dramatic overstatement in how wrong the polls were, most people just thought Trump couldn't win because of no ground game.

Trumps impeachment is a fantasy created by the libs while they quivered in the corner of their safe space.

6 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

Did you hear Algore won Florida?

32 minutes ago, Lombardi6 said:

Trumps impeachment is a fantasy created by the libs while they quivered in the corner of their safe space.

A more insightful analysis one could not hope find. :lol:

7 hours ago, Joba said:

LOL Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt. At least you don't think that Hillary Clinton is the President right now. I hope.

no I don't, but apparently a lot of trumpanzees like yourself, think she is....apparently HRCDS is an affliction without a cure....

2 hours ago, Lombardi6 said:

Did you hear Algore won Florida?

another vacuous and vapid response...you are consistent...sad, but consistent....

are you going to storm the capital when the dotard's removed from office?

1 hour ago, can you hear me now! said:

another vacuous and vapid response...you are consistent...sad, but consistent....

Leave the board forever if it doesn't happen.

Il will if Trump is impeached because of "collusion "

I guarantee you and any other lib here won't accept because you guys know it's not going to happen.....or do you?

3 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

no I don't, but apparently a lot of trumpanzees like yourself, think she is....apparently HRCDS is an affliction without a cure....

Good to hear you live in reality. So you just want to whine about President Trump's victory.

20 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Sorry to offend your delicacies. You know it's true which is why you didn't dispute it.

I never dispute what I find in the gutter.

It is what it is.

15 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

This was the Election Day map... showed Clinton victory but extremely close. There's been a dramatic overstatement in how wrong the polls were, most people just thought Trump couldn't win because of no ground game.

Thank You.

Edited by prodigalson1

11 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

No I won't. Should I check the archives for your thoughts on the Florida election?

On 12/5/2017 at 1:40 PM, mcorioles said:

I know right.

Look at the Bill impeachment threads.

Hypocrites.

Do you have a link for the Bill Clinton impeachment thread? I believe   Bill clinton's impeachment was in latter part of 1998. What was your screen name in 1998?

Edited by paulsebastian

On 12/6/2017 at 9:12 AM, mcorioles said:

Leave the board forever if it doesn't happen.

Il will if Trump is impeached because of "collusion "

I guarantee you and any other lib here won't accept because you guys know it's not going to happen.....or do you?

You don't have the ability to guarantee  anything in the future. Maybe you have a crystal ball.

13 minutes ago, paulsebastian said:

You don't have the ability to guarantee  anything in the future. Maybe you have a crystal ball.

Feel free to put your money where your mouth is then.

Im in, you?

But it's perfectly acceptable for all the libs here too....

Dismissed.

13 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Feel free to put your money where your mouth is then.

Im in, you?

But it's perfectly acceptable for all the libs here too....

Dismissed.

I don't prophesy the future that is your job; although, it looks like you are not very good at it.

I understand why Republicans voted against impeachment. Why did Democrats oppose it? Jamie Raskin was only Maryland Democrat to vote the right way. It may be time to mount primary challenges.

35 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

I understand why Republicans voted against impeachment. Why did Democrats oppose it? Jamie Raskin was only Maryland Democrat to vote the right way. It may be time to mount primary challenges.

Resignation. I suspect a lot of liberals have simply given up. Loss after loss will do that to you.